- You will be the technical specialist and provide expertise to support the development of New Guidance product ideas.
- You ensure the timely and effective delivery of Guidance products.
- You support the development of new Guidance product ideas, concepts and product improvements.
- As a Precision Agriculture & Guidance System Engineer, you coordinate engineering activities between competence centers, suppliers and business unit.
- You manage hardware/software development and delivery for Guidance products and systems.
- You approve validation test plan and coordinate with Product Evaluation.
- You make recommendations to peers and direct manager based on sound engineering principles.
- You incorporate engineering standards, methodologies and global product development processes.
- You prepare reports consistent with program requirements.
- You propose innovations and you create invention disclosures.
Eurojobs - 10 months ago