As a General Secretary, your main goal (70% of your time) consists out of supporting the Legal counsel in the process of administration, organization and communication. Your added value lies in supporting your manager personally, structuring procedures, managing highly confidential legal files, preparing all kind of documents and communications and by this guaranteeing a swift and smooth operation of the Legal department. The other part of your job (30%) is taking care of a professional reception for headquarters.
Your tasks and responsibilities are:
- Initiating, filing and follow up of all legal files
- Managing agenda and travel arrangements for the legal counsel
- Planning of meetings, conference calls, appointments
- Preparing meetings, making presentations and reports, making minutes
- Managing of and responding to e-mails and calls for/on behalf of the legal counsel
- Reviewing and adjusting contracts and documents (track changes)
- Managing legal invoicing and billing agreements
- Managing and keeping track of the corporate legal calendar and legal bible
- Dealing with corporate governance, board meetings, etc.
- Receiving visitors at all levels of seniority
- Managing the telephone central office
- Distributing incoming mail and managing office supplies
Jobat - 12 months ago