You combine a broad technical knowledge and interest with people management? This opportunity will probably interest you !
Spicer Off-Highway Belgium develops, produces and assembles axes, gear shafts, transmissions, torque convertors, electronic controllers and breaks for vehicles, on- and off-highway. As part of the Dana Holding Corporation they are a center of excellence and work with international teams. They serve and service customers producing and assembling vehicles all over the world.
The vehicle control systems team is a part of advanced engineering and works for all 3 business units (on-highway, off-highway, power technologies). The team is responsible for the development of new systems. They work on new technologies, from concept to project scope definition and than second the project to product engineering. In all developments they orient on concrete use cases, the demand of the market, and the technological evolution through cooperation with the colleagues of product engineering and with research institutes and universities.
You take the lead for the development of control systems for new vehicle product concepts, technical and managerial. This means that you:
- Manage architecture and content of operating models and the development of control systems.
- Implementation of systems engineering approach in the process of product proposals.
- Organize metrics to monitor the performance in virtual, bench and system testing plans.
- Guide and mentor the engineers in your team (4 people)
- Provide planning input and organize participation on Product Development Project teams.
- Develop consistent methods and best practices for worldwide controls collaboration.
- You have a master of science.
- You have relevant work experience with modeling and simulation of products in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Good knowledge of control systems.
- Experience with matlab/simulink and/or AMESim are important assets, as well as experience in automotive.
- Your English is fluent in writing, speaking and in presentations.
Randstad Professionals nv/sa,VG. 1122/B,W.RS.332,B-AA05.096, BE 465 925 246/04.28.01
- International context and contacts with our engineering departments worldwide and sharing of knowledge and experience also with research institutes and universities.
- An innovative, driven and open organization, offering many possibilities to grow in your career.
- A challenging job, with room for initiative and focus on innovation.
references.be - 11 months ago