You have experience in embedded software development for mechatronic systems or willing to have this experience ? This opportunity will probably interest you !
Spicer Off-Highway Belgium develops, produces and assembles axes, gear shafts, transmissions, torque convertors, electronic controllers and breaks for vehicles, on- and off-highway. As part of the Dana Holding Corporation they are a center of excellence and work with international teams. They serve and service customers producing and assembling vehicles all over the world.
The software development team in advanced engineering is working for all 3 business units (on-highway, off-highway, powertechnologies) and is developing and testing embedded software for controllers used on system level within driveline systems and for the functional safety of it.
The core of your function is development and field testing of the embedded software to control the transmissions, axle related functions or to create functions and features on the vehicle.
- Starting from a systems solution you realize the algorithms in the embedded software through project and process management.
- You verify and test the software on a simulator or test rig.
- Regularly you test on the vehicle itself, based on a defined strategy and derived test plan in order to release the software to production, a childhood dream you could say.
- In all these tasks you cooperate with a multidisciplinary team of engineers.
- Depending on your experience, you also discuss with internal/external customers about the requirements.
- You have a master degree.
- Preferably you have relevant work experience with model based software development, autocode generation and integration with legacy code.
- Good knowledge of C language and of OOP techniques, compilers and operating systems used for embedded systems are an important asset.
- You have a broad technical interest and are open to work in an international, multidisciplinary environment.
- Your English is fluent in writing and speaking.
- International context, contacts and sharing of knowledge and experience with our engineering departments worldwide and with research institutes and universities.
- An innovative, driven and open organization, offering many possibilities to grow in your career.
- A challenging job, with room for initiative and focus on innovation.
Send your CV and motivationletter to Msc Gerda Devos via firstname.lastname@example.org
You can count on a quick and confidential handling of your application.
monster.be - 11 months ago