1. You are responsible for solution design, third party selection, ordering and implementation and documentation of the selected solutions by the Belgacom International Field team or any third party to ensure the implementation all over the world in one or more domains.
2. You are responsible for managing a team of engineers responsible for the installation of all the telecom equipments of Bics (Belgium & Abroad).
3. You are managing the technical sub-contractors supporting installation works. This means contract negotiation and planning management.
4. You are responsible of the management of the Bics Warehouse.
5. You are the Single Point of Contact towards material vendors – Ordering and contract management.
7. You are responsible for managing the “room infrastructure budget”
8. You transfer selected solutions to the Belgacom International Field team with proper tools and documentation and you manage the team in order to guarantee an optimal implementation of solutions all over the world in one or more domains.
1. You have a technical background in Telecom. Preferably a degree in telecom. (industrial engineer) You have 5 to 10 years of experience.
2. You have excellent team leader skills.
3. You are customer oriented.
4. You are able to manage multiple projects at the same time and you are a good team player.
5. You are stress resistant and rigorous and you have excellent social & communication skills.
6. You have a flexible attitude.
7. You have at least of basic knowledge of IT Tools (Office suite, standard software).
8. "Best practices"-minded (naming conventions, code comments, standard design patterns, ...)
9. You are strong analytical minded and you are a good oral and written communicator.
10. You are fluent in English.
Belgacom - 11 months ago
Belgacom is a sustainable, innovative and customer centric service company operating in telecom, IT, and media. Belgacom wants to be the pre...