All Logistics Services jobs
- Following, analyzing and reporting logistic issues with 3PL.
- Are bachelor in logistics (or equivalent by experience).
- Have knowledge of SAP (or IT minded).
- Relevant experience in a logistics department.
- The Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for the day-to-day activities of the warehouse, such as shipping…
- La société cherche un(e) Assistant(e) Logistique & Customer Service.
- Diplômé(e) en logistique ou école de commerce, vous avez déjà une première expérience en…
- You will be working in the Logistics Department of Bosch-Thermothechnology.
- You will report directly to the manager Sales Operations & Logistics.
- Collaborer quotidiennement avec le service commercial et service clients (consumer engagements service).
- Une expérience antérieure en supply chain, service à la…
- Ideally you already gained experience in an administrative or logistics role, but young graduates who are eager to learn are also welcome.
- Establishing rates and services with third party carriers.
- Prefer at least one (1) to three (3) years of experience in a customer service type environment.
Atlas Copco Airpower N.V.
- You will become part of CT Global logistics team and report to the Global Logistics & Competence development Manager.
- For this mission, we need a person, with:
- Your job as a Business Unit Logistics Coordinator in Borealis.
- Are you our Business Unit Logistics coordinator ready to tackle the challenges of the cracker…
Glory Global Solutions
- Significant previous administration or logistics experience.
- Add & change) process and the logistic process for our business based in the Benelux and reports…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.