All Mechanics jobs
- Background or very good technical knowledge in mechanics (machining, sheet metal, forging, casting, …).
- Thales people architect solutions at the heart of the…
- To be acceptable, the program must: (1) lead to a bachelor's degree (or higher degree) in a school of engineering with at least one program accredited by the…
- Support engineering, process development and other operational teams in questions concerning fluid mechanics, process upscaling and reducing trial-and-error…
- An Industrialization engineer with focus on mechanics.
- If you have a background in mechanics or electronics and passion for manufacturing & production processes…
- As a work preparator you are part of the Work preparation team.
- For each installation you analyze all the required technical documentation from Engineering and…
- The Webmaster is responsible of promotions’ mechanics setup for both global and local campaigns to drive sales and customer satisfaction within all digital…
- Experience and/or degree within electricity and/or mechanics.
- Are you looking for a job where you work with cutting-edge technology and you are not afraid of…
- You have an engineering diploma or a Master degree in the field of mechanics;
- Looking for a thrilling challenge?
- Mechanical pieces or assemblies in 3D.
- Investigate a new meshless solid mechanics software: Simsolid (Altair).
- Join the automotive revolution in a group that puts innovation at the heart of its…
- You are a civil or industrial engineer with a focus on electricity, mechanics, electromechanics, energy, nuclear energy,….
- You are extremely safety-conscious.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.