Belgium Spanish jobs
- Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) is an asset.
- UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to…
- Especially languages such as Chinese, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, and Arabic are required permanently.
- The internship must be performed in the offices of IBM…
- Valid work permit for Belgium.
- Fluent oral and written in English and a good level of Spanish and/or Dutch.
- An international and flexible company with offices…
- Good knowledge of French, German, Spanish and/or Dutch is an asset but not required.
- You report to the Head of IT PMO and Demand Management and will be based in…
- Fluent in English, French, Italian and Spanish.
- Uptime Solutions at Volvo Trucks takes care of Volvo customers across Europe, by getting them back on the road,…
- Fluent in English, other European language is an advantage (French, German, Spanish, Italian).
- Are you a creative thinker that wants to acquire a wide variety…
WCOOMD - World Customs Organisation
- Knowledge of additional languages, particularly Spanish, would be an asset.
- Salary from 3,000 EUR/month all-inclusive (remuneration exempted from income taxin…
- Salary up to 3,000 EUR/month all-inclusive (remuneration exempted from income tax in Belgium);
- Full-time employment (37 hours and 40 minutes weekly) at the WCO…
- You are proficient in English and Spanish.
- You are part of an EMEA sales team located in Belgium as well as the United Kingdom.
- ETEX has its headquarters in Zaventem, Belgium.
- The position is located in Belgium, Kapelle-op-den-Bos.
- Knowledge of Dutch, French, German and/or Spanish are…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.