Communication Marketing jobs in Brussels
- You have at least 2 years of experience in marketing.
- You are customer oriented and communication is your second nature.
- You will be responsible for:
- Vous apprenez de l’intérieur les différents métiers de la communication.
- Vous participez à la mise en avant du métier GTS via des moyens de communications…
Le Châtelain Boutique Hotel
- Job ObjectiveThe Intern Market Communication (Marcom) trainee is responsible for both internal and external communication.
- L’élaboration et au suivi des actions marketing et de communication en suivant le plan établi.
- La collaboration avec les partenaires externes (agences de…
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with team members, suppliers, and various other collaborators.
- Are you passionate about marketing & communications?
- Coordinating and collaborations with the internal communications team;
- What does this position entail?
Institute for European Studies
- Helping to improve the quality of IES / VeCo communication processes;
- Experience in working with social media (as a marketing tool);
- You are a good organizer;
Foreign & Commonwealth Office
- Liaise with communications and marketing colleagues around events, visits and marketing campaigns such as the annual printed calendar and conference centre…
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in marketing or sales support role is an advantage.
- Clarity of expression and excellent communication and writing skills in…
- Will write communication contents in an adapted form and disseminate them within the organisation.
- Will help define the communication plan relating to the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.