Cost jobs in Bruges
- Participate to weekly NCC (non-conformity cost) meetings and to the daily AES meetings.
- Set priorities in the planning system with as goal to reduce the stock,…
- Previous managerial experience in successfully driving KPIs and controlling costs within a fast paced retail environment.
- Key parts of the role:
- Ability to represent client interest during negotiations, to monitor costs, handle potential claims, change orders, time extensions or other problems.
- Our products are designed to reduce customers’ costs by eliminating steps in their manufacturing processes, reducing the number of parts in an assembly or…
- Raise any risk leading to lack of performance or over-cost not planned in the contracts;
- Support Service Line project leaders on cost performances, especially…
- As Product Developer you will be responsible for the design and take into account quality, costs, duration and client satisfaction.
- Huktra maakt deel uit van de H. Essers groep en is sinds zijn oprichting in 1976 uitgegroeid tot een van de belangrijkste Europese intermodale logistieke…
- This concerns cost efficiency, quality, innnovation, client management, market analysis, etc.
- As Application Engineer / Team lead you will join the Application…
- The cost of our activity is +/- €250 million/year.
- Vehicle Logistics is constantly seeking to challenge our ‘Plant-to-Retailer’ lead-time, improve our delivery…
- You critically analyze all production costs and take action when deviations are noticed.
- You participate in the product costing process.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.