Data Analyst jobs in Brussels
- Answer business analytics requests and translate them into data requirements: extract the needed data from multiple data sources to perform the analyses…
- Are you a passionate graduate looking for experience in data management and the ability to travel between London, Brussels, Amsterdam and Luxembourg?
- Way of working and Requirements Analysis: process modeling, gap analysis, interviews, workshops, observation, survey, data analysis,….
- So Darwind is for you.
- Build ETL process archiving the raw data and also pushing those data in our oracle tables SQL and PL/SQL queries.
- Use script Shell for these processes.
- At Capgemini, we are convinced that every data analyst/scientist should have experience in the more traditional BI activities such as building a BI data…
- Understand how companies manage their data.
- Companies are increasingly focusing on gaining insight and information from multiple data sources.
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst.
- Develops, validates and implements data analyses and data collection for reporting needs.
- Assure the appropriate data collection for qualitative reporting and insights creation.
- Work in clear collaboration with business departments to understand the…
- Experience in analysis of raw survey data (incl. multi-variate analysis).
- Experience in the project¿s broader research methods (qualitative analysis of social…
- Our partner, an International Bank located in Brussels, wants to modernize its data repositories , data governance, data management and data usage.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.