Data Scientist jobs in Brussels
- You'll develop tools using those data to improve our products.
- You'll discover the relevant data sleeping in the DBs.
- You are fluent in English.
- The A&AI tribe (Analytics & Artificial Intelligence) has the objective of transforming data into valuable information to improve business.
- As a versatile data scientist you will support the business of VFS by generating insights and knowledge out of a wide range of data as e.g. vehicle, financial,…
- La transformation des données en informations précieuses est un objectif stratégique pour Beobank.
- Notre engagement dans l’utilisation intelligente des données…
- This will include working with client data scientists, data engineers but also business stakeholders.
- As a data scientist, you aim to work hands-on to deliver…
- Understanding of data models and data science concepts such as: dictionaries, ontologies, and other semantic web concepts.
- Data Science major is a plus.
- You are able to manage data science projects in an autonomous way and to drive collaboration with domain experts, data engineers and data scientists.
- Efficient with data collection and analytics.
- Data visualisation, communication skills and synthesis capabilities.
- Advanced degrees preferred but not required.
- 15+ years of experience in data domain; PhD in statistics or numerical science, 5 works published on data science, experience in retail industry, proficient…
- Proficiency in statistical data analysis and data mining packages SAS, SPSS, MatLab, R, STATA, Excel, etc.
- You will also act as a leader in overseeing analytics…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.