European Affairs jobs in Brussels
- Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more, and we’re dedicated to this mission across every aspect of…
- Master degree in political science, EU affairs and international relations;
- Minimum 3 years¿ experience in EU affairs (EU Institutions, EU trade associations,…
- Vacancy at CEPE for a Regulatory Affairs Officer.
- CEPE is the European Association of producers of Paints, Printing Inks and Artists colours.
World Food Programme
- Minimum 3 years of this experience in EU affairs, within a development or humanitarian context.
- Selection of staff is made on a competitive basis, and we are…
- Contributing to the design and implementation of public affairs campaigns and communication plans.
- Interel EU, the European Public Affairs & Association…
Alliance Defending Freedom
- Political affairs within a wider European context.
- Everyone says they want to change the world.
- We're looking for people who actually will.
- Managing public/government affairs agencies and coordinating with project partners to execute strategic goals.
- The position is located in Brussels, Belgium.
- Are you looking for your first professional experience in an area of high-unmet need where you will be participating in an exciting project supporting the…
- Are you dynamic, a keen innovator, a trend setter, or a disruptive thinker?
- Then Kellogg Europe is the place for you.
- WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
European Association for Local Democracy
- Interest in EU affairs, especially for local democracy, development and active citizenship;
- Duration of the Internship: To be agreed - Preferably 6 months.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.