Event Coordinator jobs in Asse
American Express Global Business Travel
- Logistical coordination of the event.
- Financial and Data Reporting per event.
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience in event management.
- Able to work well in a Team.
Federation of European Neuroscience Societies
- Programme planner and event support person for scientific meetings.
- General administrative tasks, including database and budget planning related to training and…
- An interdependent team player, Stress resilient and strong communicator with a passion for good organised events.
- Who are we looking for?
- Developing an events calendar in line with strategic objectives.
- Managing and running events and commercial partnerships.
- < Back to available positions.
- Administration Activities: • Support to GTR Operations Manager • Execute all administrative procedures eg. Bons de Réquisition / Bons de Don for promotional…
- Monitor daily news and identify key policy events.
- Attend and report on external events that may impact Sanofi.
- PA (Public Affairs) daily support.
European Patients Forum
- The European Patients’ Forum (EPF) is recruiting a.
- Deadline for applications: 31 January 2020.
- Starting date: ideally February 2020.
- Plans the organization of major events (sales conferences, area visits, international meetings, plans, prospectives, etc.).
- Be the marketing’s team support.
- Planning, coordination, support of internal and external meetings and commercial events.
- Main Purpose of the role:
- For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
- Chance to join great annual events such as annual ski-trips and beach parties.
- Min 1-3 years of proven experience as a sales coordinator or in other…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.