Human Rights jobs in Brussels
- The Regional Office strives to address human rights issues in Europe by promoting the integration of United Nations human rights standards and principles into…
- FiscalNote is a technology-powered global software data and media company that uses powerful machine learning to provide clients with the right policy…
Alliance Defending Freedom
- EU law, human rights law, and public international law.
- Legal Counsel has familiarity with public international law, particularly human rights law, and is…
- We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life.
- Design a detailed organizational structure that aligns with the operating model and focuses…
- Employee Administration : Processing, checking, preparing and recording documents related to staff activities (personnel files, vacation follow-up, sickness,…
The Boston Consulting Group
- Roles such as finance, human resources, risk, and IT, help propel BCG forward.
- You’ll identify and manage the right priorities and processes to ensure that the…
- A rare opportunity to have an impact on mobility in Europe and shape a product to the right market/customer fit.
- You're amicable and sociable.
- The mission of CPO is to ensure that the customer acquires and uses the right Goods and Services in all Spend Categories at true market conditions.
- The mission of CPO is to ensure that our company acquires and uses the right Goods and Services in all Spend Categories at true market conditions The scope is…
- Experience in human rights would be an asset.
- Knowledge of EU institutions, UN procedures and regional mechanisms for the protection of human rights would be an…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.