International Relations jobs in Brussels
- Support the Section’s work in relation to relevant industry associations.
- Monitoring of European and international regulatory developments with a particular…
- Fulfilling working atmosphere in an international community;
- Public relations (Event Organisation, Media Affairs, Journalism, Editing,Communication Campaign);
International Republican Institute
- Undergraduate/graduate degree in political/social science, international relations or related field and 2-3 years political or related experience, or equivalent…
- Knowledge of markets and customer groups in relation to Corporate Business.
- Aware of relevant regulations, awareness of civil, tax and company law and local and…
- Vous pouvez faire valoir une expérience d’au moins 5 ans en Compensation & Benefits, idéalement dans un environnement international ;
- Réflexion analytique : discerne les relations élémentaires.
- Le Secrétariat international de l'OTAN est un environnement sans tabac.
- Approvisionnement et gestion de la relation fournisseurs (Asie, Europe, USA).
- Personne rigoureuse, analytique, organisée, dynamique, curieuse et intéressée par…
Crisis Management Initiative (CMI)
- Have five to seven years of relevant work experience in conflict resolution and mediation, international peace and security, and particularly working with the…
- This announcement broadcasts international internship assignments with the OHCHR Regional Office for Europe (ROE).
The Pew Charitable Trusts
- Manage government relations consultants as appropriate.
- This position requires a strong capacity to think strategically, to understand the implications of EU…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.