Internship Ngo jobs in Brussels
EEB - European Environmental Bureau
- The position will be a 6 months to one-year p paid internship contract (convention d’immersion professionnelle) based in the EEB Administration and Financial…
Transport & Environment
- The internship is paid according to the Belgian legal framework of “Convention d’Immersion Professionnelle” (remunerated with €800 net a month).
- An internship granted under this scheme is remunerated.
- The intern is a student and the internship is being undertaken in the framework of the applicant’s…
- The internship at EPHA needs to be a part of the university training.
- Applicants must prove that their internship in Belgium is held in the framework of their…
- For the same reason, the successful candidate must be resident in Belgium at the start of the internship to enable us to onboard.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.