Istorm Projects jobs
- Proven experience in projects based on IBM Case Manager.
- Using the interoperability capabilities of the acquired Case Management Framework to implement the…
- Sharing their knowledge about the Acquired Case Management Framework with members of the project team and assist them when necessary.
- Prepare and handover all relevant project material to local 1st & 2nd Line Support during rollout and post-implementation phase.
- Experience on RDBMS, Java, C#/.
- Improvement, maintenance, tests of the client's Audiovisual Portal.
- Improvement, maintenance, tests and migration to web technologies of:
- Communicate regularly on any new information gleaned from the project group.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise with project group members…
- Track project deliverables using appropriate techniques and tools.
- Monitor and report on progress of the project to senior stakeholders.
- The Senior Systems Engineer’s role is to ensure the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of our customers information systems that support core…
- Able to work with a Team and project management.
- Knowledge of Agile project management method, particularly Scrum is a plus.
- Knowledge of gitlab CI is a plus.
- Provides security input for projects.
- The Security Specialist will be responsible for the designs and implements controls necessary to ensure and protect…
- You ensure that all project work is reviewed and meets quality & accuracy requirements.
- Ability to work in a team environment, with good communication skills,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.