Junior Business Analyst jobs in Brussels
- After the new hire training you will spend several months, learning all ins & outs of the Business analyst function.
- Graduate Analyst - Junior Business Analyst.
- Experience - 10+ years experience in a business analyst role.
- Within Business Applications we are looking for a highly motivated and dynamic business analyst,…
- The retail industry is currently undergoing a substantial digital and mobile transformation and so is the IT landscape at Carrefour Belgium.
- Then you might be the business analyst we are looking for!
- We value the expertise you already built, whether you are a junior analyst with a first experience in…
- Master's degree in business administration or equivalent.
- Prepare and process detailed financial and business analysis for our Category Managers.
- Excellent researcher and analyst, with sharp problem-solving skills.
- A Bachelor/Master degree within a business management or a more technical related field.
- Type of Contract: Fixed-term contract.
- Solvay is a multi-specialty chemical company committed to developing chemistry that addresses key societal challenges.
- Keep reading to find out what a junior test analyst position entails!
- Explore the business processes of the client and map their needs.
- Who are we looking for?
- Act as overall business analyst support for the project manager.
- Translate business requirements into user and/or technical stories.
- His/her main tasks will be:
- Knowledge of the Network Manager business.
- In addition, the following skills are strong advantages for a junior position and are required for a senior position:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.