- Marketing analysis and reporting (quantitative marketing).
- P&L: responsible for TG consumer marketing expenses.
- Project management (methodologies and tools).
- You’ll perform market studies to analyze marketing opportunities, identify threats and monitor the competition.
- Copywriting – Writing comes naturally to you.
- Develop the city marketing strategy.
- Analyze and report on marketing campaigns across channels.
- We are now looking for a highly talented marketing intern for…
- Are you passionate about marketing & communications?
- You will mentor and coach team members of the marketing department.
- What does this position entail?
- You have a master degree (preferably economics, marketing or similar).
- This is the perfect way to develop your marketing expertise and your knowledge of the L…
- Collaborate on digital marketing campaign learnings & reporting.
- You are an enthusiastic student with a matching educational marketing or business background.
- 15 years of healthcare related sales, marketing, market access or field medical experience in pharma industry.
- Help us transform patients' lives.
- Contributing to the annual marketing plan.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Developing and implementing an internal marketing program.
- Academic degree in economics with a strong interest in marketing in the field of Fast Moving Consumer Goods.
- HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP.
- Telenet goes Agile, and not just for the fun of it.
- We’re staying one step ahead in the digital world.
- As a Young Grad Marketing & Communication at Telenet, you…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.