Ngo jobs in Brussels
European Association for Local Democracy
- Duration of the Internship: To be agreed - Preferably 6 months.
- Location: The Project Management Unit is based in Brussels (Belgium) – Location of.
World Bank Group
- Term Duration: 1 year 0 months.
- Closing Date: 2/17/2020 (MM/DD/YYYY) at 11:59pm UTC.
- Established in 2002, the Global Partnership for Education (GPE) has grown…
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEAL) Manager.
- With regular travel to the field.
- Partial Management of Operations Department Assistant, indirect management…
- At Unilever, we share one simple purpose: To make sustainable living commonplace.
- Through our powerhouse brands such as Dove, Axe and Magnum, we are creating a…
- Twitter is a world-wide communications platform that is changing how people interact and communicate at home and at work.
Plan International Belgium
- Wil je tijdens 6 maanden werken als Events Coordinator voor een groeiende NGO?
- Word Sports Events Coordinator (m,v,x).
- Memorial Van Damme (Brussel 04/09/2020).
Alliance Defending Freedom
- Everyone says they want to change the world.
- We're looking for people who actually will.
- ADF International is a Christian legal advocacy organization that…
European Patients' Forum
- The European Patients’ Forum (EPF) is recruiting a.
- Deadline for applications: 24 February 2020.
- Starting date: beginning/ mid-March 2020 (negotiable).
- Edison Energy’s Renewables Advisory practice was originally founded as Altenex in Boston, Massachusetts in 2010.
- Must be fluent in English;
European Network Against Racism (ENAR)
- ENAR is recruiting an Advocacy Officer.
- The European Network Against Racism (ENAR) is the only pan-European anti-racism network that combines advocacy for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.