- Degree level education in engineering or science and a minimum of 5 years work related experience in the semiconductor process industry or related area.
- Knowledge of semiconductor processing and integration schemes is a strong asset.
- You are the central figure overseeing Pilot Line operations and coordinating…
- You have some years of experience in sales and/or business development and/or project management for semiconductor technology in the semiconductor market.
- Thorough understanding of semiconductor physics and IC processes.
- TMC is looking for analog design engineers to support our clients in the semiconductor…
- You have a strong affinity for material quality assessment and semiconductor technology and a keen interest in optical and electro-optical properties of…
- The Aricent acquisition extends this leadership to semiconductors, digital experience and design innovation.
- Combined, Altran and Aricent generated revenues of …
- Experience with Automatic Test Equipent (ATE) for semiconductors is preferred.
- TMC in Belgium is looking for a test development engineer to support our…
- Customers span the worldwide communications ecosystem, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, semiconductor and general electronics end markets.
- ConSol Partners’ client is a leading semiconductor vendor.
- Contribute to specifying and developing automated regression test frameworks.
- In order to find a possible integration path for this class of new materials in the semiconductor industry, it is essential to find pathways to overcome the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.