On Time Logistics jobs
- Maintain quality throughout the logistic processes.
- You have strong time management and organization skills.
- You have a knowledge of the logistics systems.
- Although this is not a role requiring specialist/technical knowledge, some prior exposure to logistics or purchasing would be ideal.
- Relevant experience in a logistics department.
- Ensure effective liaison/communication with all departments, maintaining good relations at all times.
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Logistics, Supply Chain, Engineering, or other operations related fields.
- PepsiCo ESSA (Europe Sub-Saharan Africa) is looking to…
- Financial awareness and knowledge of cost drivers within the Logistics environment.
- In this exciting and diverse role, you will be part of Pfizer Global…
The New York Times
- The News Assistant will produce original work from the region with an emphasis on supporting the accuracy and breadth of Times stories through newsgathering and…
- Insure the logistics for business events.
- As Logistics Assistant you will be sales-oriented, fulfilling several tasks.
- Please check our website as well, here:
- These functions include Contracting, Integrated Logistics Support, and Cost Estimating and Analysis.
- Skill pool will be valid for a period of 12 months from the…
- You have competencies in providing efficient logistics support (experience in logistics or warehousing).
- Full-time Warehouse & Logistics Officer (m/f/x).
- Preparation of cockpit charts for monthly logistics review.
- You would like to gain professional experience within the logistics department of a global…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.