- As Project Manager, you will.
- PS/MS Junior Project Manager role description.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Ability to successfully coordinate and run projects and events with an outstanding focus on quality and project follow-through.
- If this sounds like you:
- You will draft appropriate project plans and keep these up-to-date and under control as the project evolves;
- You will prepare and present periodical reports and…
- During the project life cycle, ensure the CS requirements are implemented as defined and accordingly the agreed upon timeframe, by participating to the project…
European Students’ Union (ESU)
- Support the Project team with different ongoing projects and their related activities, such as:
- To support the project application processes and reporting tasks…
- Experience with project collaboration platforms:
- Mitigate and prevent project risks.
- Achieve target margin on the project.
- Waterfall, RUP, Agile, Scrum, TDD, ….
- Able to perform successfully under pressure while prioritizing and handling multiple projects or activities.
- At PPD we are passionate, deliberate, and driven by…
- Project Estimate, Budget & Cost Management.
- Pre and On site Construction Project Management.
- Lead external and internal counterparts to ensure project…
- Directs & coordinates activities of the project teams to ensure project progresses from project initiation through the project closure.
- Que fait un Project Officer Budget & Resources chez skeyes ?
- Qu’est-ce qui fait de vous le Budget & Resources Project Officer idéal ?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.