Talent Acquisition jobs
Groupe Yves Rocher
- Type de contrat: CDI / Unlimited Term.
- Equipe: Direction du marché France.
- Le Groupe Rocher est un groupe familial rentable, indépendant et animé par un esprit …
- You have a Master degree in organizational psychology or equivalent with at least 10 years of experience in talent acquisition in an international matrix…
- Build and maintain partnerships with business leaders, hiring managers, HRBPs and outsourced partners to deliver workforce and talent acquisition plans.
- Actively advocate for internal talent advancement opportunities and promote talent advancement activities within the businesses and also responsible for search…
- As a Recruitment Officer, you will work in close cooperation with our Business Teams.
- You will develop a real pool of candidates around several competencies and…
Talent.brussels (Bruxelles Fonction publique)
- Notre équipe Talent acquisition cherche son/sa prochain.e directeur/trice.
- Vous avez envie de mettre vos talents au service de toute la région bruxelloise ?
- Talent acquisition specialist – temporary assignment (min 6 months, no freelance).
- You will work closely together with your team to attract, source and select…
- In addition we offer outstanding career development opportunities which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents.
- How you will do it..
- Build a pipeline of top talent, and skilfully covert passive candidates through managing sourcing channels & identifying new sources of top talent.
- Are you an enabler of talent development?
- A passion for people and their talents.
- OMP is a rapidly growing company that puts people first and highly values…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.