& Other Stories

& Other Stories Employee Reviews

4,0
L’année passée chez &Other Stories fut une merveilleuse aventure.
Je travaillais tous les samedis de 10h à 20h avec une équipe débordante d’énergie et très soudée.
Pros
La bonne humeur des collaborateurs
Cons
Fins de journée très difficile
5,0
Très agréable, la direction très compétente et agréable, l’équipe très dévouer
4,0
Att ha arbetat på & Other Stories lärde mig att hantera stressiga situationer, möjligheten att multitaska.
4,0
Doing multi work on one time !
Doing printing & design work as per customer services & demand

Computer & laptop hardware & software troubleshooting .

I.T Software & Hardware installation & upgrading !

Doing
5,0
i love my job here, the hours are tailored to you and your agreed contract. everyone is so friendly and interesting. with great perks for working there.
Pros
perks for employees
Cons
no cons big enough to be an issue
5,0
Enjoyable part of job and all work no big and no small all job sautable for man and so kindly so enjoy my job and my prafetion plese contact me so short time
5,0
In general I learned a lot in my short time in the brand .
While for many other high end brands in the market the employee is just a number , they do make you feel part of the whole group .

To sums it up, fast changing atmosphere and collaborative team was a great start for my retail experience.
4,0
During my internship at "& Other Stories" I quickly felt like a real and valued member of the team. I rarely experienced such a good working atmosphere in a company. Especially in the fashion industry, which seems to be very superficial, this working environment stands out positively.
Overall, I got an incredibly good insight into all steps of the collection development and was always allowed to participate.

"& Other Stories" gave me the opportunity to gain a wonderful first professional experience as an accessory designer and only encouraged me in my decision to follow this path.
4,0
* Comfortable with time in this location

* What you learned

* Time management

* Good culture

* The most enjoyable part of job

* Typical day of work in company
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at & Other Stories?
4,0
J'ai eu l'opportunité de travailler chez & Other Stories dans le cadre d'un contrat étudiant de 16h par semaine. C'est une entreprise qui portent des valeurs importantes et qui est proche de ses employés.
4,0
well work place for learning the working skills & knowing the unknown things which are relating to the profession. It is most experiencing thing to work.
4,0
Bonne expérience, beaucoup d'avantages pour le personnel, management à la suèdoise
5,0
anche se ho avuto un forte stimolo nel voler crescere all'interno dell'azienda non c'è opportunità.
1,0
Whole of management was Spanish and had very poor knowledge on how to manage! Not a place to breathe for such a quiet store with nothing to do! Not enough pay for all the unnecessary things done in store. Very salty management honestly so unnecessary.
2,0
Ik heb hier lang gewerkt maar heb uiteindelijk mijn ontslag gegeven omdat ik niet meer kon omgaan met het pestklimaat. Ik heb een heel hoog gevoel voor rechtvaardigheid en kan niet om met zulke situaties. Heb dan ook besloten om zelf op te stappen en om aan mijn wereldreis te beginnen.
3,0
i worked in 2 different places for sales in venkys and as a promoter for classes in my city the overall work experience was not so great.
it was more physically demanding .

I am hoping for more education and experience through these jobs while

providing for my family and studying.
4,0
Great place to work for a temporary job. However long time frames there do start to get to you. On the other hand, the staff make the store the people you meet there will be friends for life. Also everyone is really stylish, great perk if you need Inso or want to take your style to that next level. Overall nice people who genuinely care but the pressures and stresses build up. I have had colleagues in tears on a couple of my shifts including myself.
2,0
Si vous vous attendez à faire de la vraie vente, passez votre chemin. Ranger, ranger, ranger c'est tout ce qu'on fait et s'ennuyer. Trois jours m'ont suffit pour me rendre compte que l'ennui règne là bas. Ça manque de challenge individuel ! Puis, le salaire est bas pour ce que vous faites : ranger, faire le travail d'un stockiste, des heures horribles. Pire travailler pour une entreprise de Fast Fashion! Fuyez et allez voir de vraies enseignes qui proposent un vrai poste de conseillère vente.

Point positif: ambiance sympathique, 30min de pause en plus mais c'est tout.
Good experience

Good management

Not enough salary

Good relationship
2,0
There is no growth because the company is currently at a stand still. No stores are opening and no positions outside of the store are being created. This is a great company for students working in sales roles, but for senior store managers, this isn't the right brand or company.
3,0
Even though the job itself is one of the easiest retail jobs I had, the management and problem solving at the company is not on a high level and leads to many stressful situation on daily basis. Overall, I would recommend &Other Stories as a part-time job but never as a full-time work being the only source of income.