Aflac Reviews

Alle 2.350 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
good career
District Sales Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Charles City, IA21 juni 2018
i really liked helping people in work inviroments helping families and children was very rewarding and helpful to me in my managment opertunities with aflac
Bedrijfscultuur
Good compensation but commission only
SALES AGENT (huidige medewerker) –  Carlsbad, CA21 juni 2018
Remote office, good compensation but commission only, flexible hours, good training available, difficult to sell insurance. Great Employees, Minimal contest perks
Flexible schedule, good compensation
Commission only pay
Limited Opportunity for Advancement
Account Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Columbus, GA20 juni 2018
Working for the print subsidiary, Communicorp, even though promotion should be a natural occurrence, when asking for promotion, the most common response was, "it's just not in the budget". Investing in their employees is not something that is seen as important. A big part of the company's problem.
Pluspunten
Team events to build comraderie
Bedrijfscultuur
I enjoyed working with businesses.
Supplemental Insurance Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Flint, MI20 juni 2018
This job was very flexible. You had to be on your toes though. Going out much during the week and scouting for businesses. I believed in the business and had past sales experience so it was easier for me. Management wasn't very fair in genesee county on the businesses you got on your own when it came to pay when you were new. You really had to pay attention to details and what was going on around you. It's a 100% commission job.
Time Management is key
District Sales Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Collinsville, IL20 juni 2018
Aflac allows you to choose. Many can not handle the freedom Aflac provides, but those that can will be every successful. Chances to travel and many rewards including trips.
Freedom
Time management
Bedrijfscultuur
Good Products and training.
District Sales Coordinator (huidige medewerker) –  Bryan, TX18 juni 2018
Put your head to the grind stone or you wont make any money. Those who work hard will survive but not much advancement. Needs to protect the sales force better against non-payers.
Helping people.
Minpunten
No base pay, all commission.
Bedrijfscultuur
Top-Notch Fortune 100 Company!
Business Analyst, Broker Sales Operations (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbus, GA18 juni 2018
This is an out standing company to work for. They have great team-building events, fair business practices and genuinely care about their employees and customers. Great Work Environment!
Fun, self-motivated workplace.
Benefits Advisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Orange Park, FL18 juni 2018
The Job in and of itself was easy, but you needed to be very motivated for what you were doing and be an adequate sales person. The people I worked with were amazing and very helpful. Opportunities to travel and visit ever day - You have to be in your car every day and search out new opportunities all over town.
Helpful co-workers/ Management, Flexible Hours, Self-Motivated work
Minpunten
Self-Motivated work, takes a certain personality, LOTS of travel time
its okay
Sales and Marketing Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Santa Monica, CA17 juni 2018
good internship for a summer job. they let you do what you want because they dont pay you. you are youre own manager and its up to you to set up meetings if you want to get paid
Commission only sales
BENEFITS ADVISOR (huidige medewerker) –  Chesapeake, VA16 juni 2018
With a good leader who invests in your success when you start, you have a chance to succeed. You are making up to 40 cold calls everyday. No warm leads are provided. This is something I asked about in my interview. You're a scout for agents to come behind you and cultivate your accounts. You're also told the state looks at your productivity, which is measured by the number of cold calls per week and the money your accounts generate, to maintain your license. It may or may not be true.
Pluspunten
You MAY make a good living if you're able to open accounts, great plans for little money, plans are something everyone needs
Minpunten
Very very high turnover; office and agents recruit continuously
Aflac
Producer (voormalige medewerker) –  Windsor, CO15 juni 2018
This is a great job for someone who has great self control and is a self starter. you get to meet with some amazing people both in the office and in the field.
Regional office admin
Regional Administrator (voormalige medewerker) –  Dubuque, IA14 juni 2018
I worked as a personal admin for a regional office. Very family friendly, wasn’t paid benefits because the managers pay their admins out of their own pockets. This job was my favorite I had ever had and it was sad to leave.
Work with friends
No benefits
Whatever
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Lake Charles, LA13 juni 2018
It was ok but it's all commission based so you have to be able to make sales on your own. If you aren't naturally good at selling to people then don't dot it.
I love working at Aflac. Great people
Independent Insurance Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Van Buren, AR13 juni 2018
Aflac is an amazing company that really cares about its agents and policyholders. The company also cares about treating childhood cancer. There is an Aflac Hospital in Georgia where kids are treated at no cost and all the cancer research they do is shared with other treatment centers
Create your own schedule
Minpunten
Sometimes it xan take awhile to get an account
Bedrijfscultuur
Great opportunity to learn about the insurance business
Insurance Producer (voormalige medewerker) –  Fairfield, NJ12 juni 2018
Lots of exposure to insurance sales processes, as well as intense sales training and understanding the variety of insurance products. Highly reccomend to anyone interested in learning about the insurance industry.
Self-Starters only
DISTRICT COORDINATOR (voormalige medewerker) –  Woodbridge, VA11 juni 2018
If youre a self-starter and have the abolity to get out there and make it happen even when you don't feel like it then this could be the perfect job for you. Flexibility is AWESOME
Bedrijfscultuur
Strong brand with great reputation.
Senior Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Columbus, GA11 juni 2018
Strong brand with great reputation.
Stresses continued improvement on efficiencies and cost savings.
Great performance bonus structure.
Goals and objectives are fair and management is given latitude to make decisions for their teams.
Comfortable surroundings.
Minpunten
Work/life balance is not where it should be.
N/a
Sales Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Statesboro, GA11 juni 2018
Aflac Inc. is an American insurance company and is the largest provider of supplemental insurance in the United States. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in Columbus, Georgia.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 5Rapporteren
What a Great Experience
Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Pearl River, NY11 juni 2018
I was sponsored by Aflac to became licensed in the state of New York to sell Accident and Health Insurance. Once I followed there test preparation program and passed my state test, I began work. Once i entered the field I prospected potential clients with the guidance of a senior sales representative. I learned a lot about the insurance business and more about people. This was a wonderful experience and opportunity. I recommend it to anyone looking to into the insurance business.
Career Advancement
Commission Only
Not a fun place to work
Insurance Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Dallas, TX10 juni 2018
It was very competitive and the income wasn't consistent enough to pay my bills. However, I stayed with it as long as possible, because I enjoyed the freedom it provided, and when I did get paid it was a big pay day.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Aflac. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag