Aflac Reviews

Alle 2.594 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
It was a good learning experience
Regional Administrator (voormalige medewerker) –  Lindon, UT12 december 2018
The time spent there was very educational. I worked with difficult people and some great people. There were no benefits and I felt I did not receive credit for my work.
pay
accomplishments
Bedrijfscultuur
Challenging work with lots of autonomy
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Danvers, MA12 december 2018
Aflac offers opportunity for unlimited income; the harder you work the more you can earn. Veteran agents enjoy lots of autonomy, which can be a good and a bad thing. Flexibility is very important, but in order to succeed you must be self-motivated.
Schedule flexibility
Minpunten
1099 status means lots of expenses. Lots of driving.
100% commotion based
Independent Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Worcester, MA10 december 2018
if you don't mind getting an unpredictable paycheck and have so much connections then it is the place for you. As a mother it wasn't the place for me.
Fun place to work!
Regional Recruiting Coordinator (huidige medewerker) –  Glen Allen, VA10 december 2018
Enjoyed flexible hours, travel, and networking opportunities. Competitive compensation package. Great work life balance. Opportunities for growth into management.
Great Company to Work For
Accounting Specialist IV- Top Broker Service Team (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbia, SC10 december 2018
Great company atmosphere -Fantastic coworkers -The work is so enjoyable
Wonderful communication and transparency
Great place to work for if you love data entry type of work
Great Pay
No Full Time Remote Positions
Bedrijfscultuur
Aflac is a first rate corporation.
Sales Account Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Pittsburgh, PA5 december 2018
My disappointment with Aflac is that there are 80,000 agents and the company will not rest until there are 800,000 agents. Everywhere you go you are second or third Aflac Agent to be there that day.
First class company, .
Flawed sales plan
1,0
Bedrijfscultuur
Great if you like being told NO alot
INDEPENDENT AGENT (huidige medewerker) –  Lemont, IL5 december 2018
Training sucked, left to fend for myself, no support. was setup to fail from the beginning. worked 50 hours each week and had nothing to show for it. zero pay.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Lots of hours needed to get little compensation
INDEPENDENT INSURANCE ADVISOR (voormalige medewerker) –  Lawrenceville, GA5 december 2018
needed to goto as many small business as you could during the day to try to schedule appointments to come back and show the product. Took many hours of foot work for little compensation
Pluspunten
people i worked with were friendly
Minpunten
lots of hours of work for little payback
1,0
Pyramid Scheme
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Bel Air, MD4 december 2018
The product was a very good investment, just a little over priced.
This is due to you paying for the sales man, under writer, manager, office manager, and so on. You get no help from anyone because its always a cut-throat environment. I you have any accounts and leave to manager takes them over and get all the money, so they try to get you to leave. Never got a bonus that I earned. All of it reminds me of a pyramid scheme.
Discount
Commission only.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
2,0
cooperative
Insurance agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Medina, OH4 december 2018
Very difficult to earn money and it takes a long time to get any. If you can go about six months with out money, then it might be worth taking a shot at it.
flexability
Minpunten
long time untill you make any money
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
4,0
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun job while i was looking for a career
Independent Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Midland, TX4 december 2018
This was a good job to get out and network for as well as helping to increase your interaction skills. I worked with Aflac while I was searching for a full time job and enjoyed my time with them.
Temp Work
Accountant Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbia, SC3 december 2018
environment was fun and there was a lot of work but the training was excellent so the work was easy. There was a lot of work to cram in 8hrs with no overtime
Bedrijfscultuur
Enjoyed all the new people I came in contact with.
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Independence, OH3 december 2018
Aflac is a good company, they have wonderful benefits for their customers. They help out a lot of people in their time of need. It made me feel good when someone received their compensation from Aflac. I like to know I helped someone when they had an accident or were diagnosed with Cancer or had a heartache. That was the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pluspunten
Helping people in their time of need
Finding your leads
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
2,0
Bedrijfscultuur
Commission only, no fringe benefits
Independent Contractor (voormalige medewerker) –  New Jersey3 december 2018
Great products! However, poor oversight and monitoring of sales territories. Agents could very easily impede on another's territory without prior knowledge.
Good commission
Commission based only
Be pretty
Independent Sales Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Bradenton, FL2 december 2018
Working as a contract agent can be rewarding with Aflac. Realize that you will be doing cold calling. If you are attractive it helps to get into the decision makers.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Cutthroat Industry
Aflac Insurance Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Colby, KS29 november 2018
selling Aflac is a though market. It involves a lot of traveling and "what ifs" I had fun working for Aflac, but getting paid commissions only is tough living.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Excellent opportunity to advance and succeed
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX29 november 2018
Aflac provided an excellent opportunity to advance as much as I was willing to. I got business strictly through cold calling. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting wonderful people and helping them in their time of need.
Free schedule
Bedrijfscultuur
Excellent Product - Bad Time For New Associate - Economy, New President, Businesses Concerned
Benefits Advisor/Agent for Voluntary Benefits (huidige medewerker) –  Sherman Oaks, CA29 november 2018
I love the product as it helps people's lives very much. I wanted to help others and feel like I was doing something that made the world a better place. Unfortunately, as a new President was elected, business owners have become very cautious about bringing on new programs or make changes. Most saw value in the product but were not willing to implement Aflac, as I've been told to come back in 6-9 months. Business owners repeatedly said they are cautious as they do not know what changes the President is going to make that may affect their businesses. I'm wanting to return to my Administrative roots because working for Aflac is a commission only salary model. I find it difficult to make a salary that I can generate a solid financial foundation.
Excellent product
Minpunten
Too political, Cut throat competition, bad mentors/teaching
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
ok if you have a spouse with benefits and secondary income
Agent, Account Servicing Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Cortez, CO28 november 2018
it was an ok job. The whole nature of the job changed alot after I started. They required more time in reports and meetings, which is not what I wanted since I was contract work.
Okay
Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Bakersfield, CA26 november 2018
Must be motivated. Cold calling in a must. Commission only very competitive. Must be organized and willing to go with out pay for a while. I would not recommend it.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 5NeeRapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Aflac. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag