Aflac Reviews

Alle 2.436 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Great Company
BILINGUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST III (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbus, GA3 augustus 2018
If I could go back I would. Love the culture, great management, great benefits, lots of employee recognition. Great building, Very family oriented, diverse, inclusive and rewarding.
Everything!!
Fixed Shifts
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Summary
Benefit Coordinator (voormalige medewerker) –  Williamsburg, VA3 augustus 2018
A productive workplace and it was a busy company. Whether you are celebrating a personal accomplishment or facing unexpected medical expenses, you can count on Aflac and the Aflac Duck to be by your side.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
You Need a Second Job to Supplement Income!!
Independent Contractor (voormalige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA2 augustus 2018
I went into the job not knowing pay is fully commaion based yet on the application it said $15/hour! I had to find a second job quickly especially with all the tests you have to pay for and the commuting.
Pay, Benefits, Make Your Own Schedule
Commission based only
Productive, Fun, Rewarding
Customer Service/Claims Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbus, GA1 augustus 2018
AFLAC was a fun place to work. Employees were treated with respect and rewarded for their work as well as provided lots of incentives to work harder. There were no dull moments.
Can be a good job
Benefits Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Las Vegas, NV1 augustus 2018
First this is a 100% commission job. When I first started it was fun and I was able to meet new people. Then the Regional Coordinator started getting on everyone and telling us we were not doing enough and to stop bullshitting. Then many people stated to quit. There is a high turnover rate of contracted self employed agents with Aflac. There is little training or guidance. The coordinators just tell you to go out and prospect for new groups and get appointments with the owner/decision maker.
Minpunten
Being told you aren't doing enough
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Licensed Life and Health Insurance Producer (huidige medewerker) –  Columbia, MD31 juli 2018
Every employee is out for him or herself. Not much of a helpful community. Management stresses production only. There was not much cooperation between employees and management.
trips and contests
Cold Calling without leads
Bedrijfscultuur
I would avoid at all cost
Sales Coordinator (voormalige medewerker) –  Lebanon, TN31 juli 2018
I was actually referred into Aflac and giving an interview. At the interview which was a bit short and only one interview (two if you count the one I had at a Panera Bread) bit weird but the main point is I was offered 2,000 a month plus commission. The 2,000 a month was supposed to be a guarantee for up to 6 months. So my first day at Aflac I was made to give a presentation which I shared no commission in and honestly I was fine with it but my issue during that time was that I knew absolutely nothing and they wanted to me give a presentation just because I was bilingual. And during training when I was then told I would be going business to business cold calling which is what I did not sign up for I still gave it 100% because I'm not the type to do anything with a half hearted effort. Anyways I had no contact with any team members when I would reach out everyone was to busy, and would we would have meetings everyone preached about how team oriented everyone was but when you called or texted everyone was to good to help out in the slightest bit. And when I did help out I was payed as a non employee. And not to mention they did not even follow their own procedures. I could have contacted home office but would it be worth it probably not, and at the office where I was at it was one top Aflac player who incorporated his family into the business with a very few others involved. not to mention they don't even give competitive insurance for their employees.
free time
Minpunten
terrible training. no insurance. no salary
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Fun workplace
Recruiting Manager / Office manager (voormalige medewerker) –  RTP30 juli 2018
When a policyholder or insured gets sick or hurt, Aflac pays cash benefits fairly, promptly and directly to the insured. For nearly six decades, Aflac voluntary insurance policies have given policyholders the opportunity to focus on recovery, not financial stress.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 4Rapporteren
Awesome Company/ Hard to start out though
Tyler - Sales Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Tyler, TX30 juli 2018
There are plenty of opportunities to be successful, but just takes time. Hard to start your book of business, but great company and team members help. Love the company and atmosphere. Plenty of bonuses and ways to move up throughout the company or just stay as an agent if wished.
Pluspunten
Plenty of money to be made
Hard to start out
Bedrijfscultuur
You get out what you put in.
Supplemental Insurance Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Malvern, PA30 juli 2018
Typical day is to make 100 cold calls to try and book appointment with business owners to share the value of offering Aflac products to their empoyees
Work-Life Balance
100% commission; no benefits
4,0
Bedrijfscultuur
Great company with a great product
MARKET TRAINER/STATE TRAINING COORDINATOR (voormalige medewerker) –  Boise, ID27 juli 2018
Nothing to complain about at all with Aflac as an insurance carrier. Great insurance product. Company backs their product and pays their claims.
I think they underpay their employees. The compensate state managers highly, while under compensating the rest of the state sales management teams.
Fun
Sales Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Bakersfield, CA26 juli 2018
Had fun while it last. But my team work was terrible. My manager was races. And uncomfortable to work with. Ifshe won't have been there maybe I would have stayed.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
You learned, but there's no garanties on $$$$
AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE (huidige medewerker) –  San Juan, PR25 juli 2018
This is a great company but depends on the economy of the area your living . If the economy is heathly your sales would be good and your motivation to go ahead. It will give you a guaranty to cover your personal responsibility to go ahead in this industry.
lunch
no benefit
Great learning experiance
Independent Insurance Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Covington, TN25 juli 2018
Love working with other agents and the customers. Great learning and many opportunities. Hardest part of the day was acquiring leads. I enjoyed working at my own pace and from home.
Executive Office
Executive Assistant/Office Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Modesto, CA24 juli 2018
I really enjoyed working as an executive office manager of Aflac insurance. I learned how to work independently and in a fast pace work environment. Customer service and interacting with others was the best part.
Wonderful Company to Work For
Customer Service Representative, I and II (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbus, GA23 juli 2018
Aflac is a great, caring company to work for. There are over 5,000 employees, But it has the feel of extended family. The benefits and compensation are more than fair and the rotating schedule (you have preference choice), is based on your performance, but all shifts are great. In the Call Center you work, but it becomes a way of life.
Great Compensation
Minpunten
Not all customer interactions are pleasant
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Limited by who is training you
Benefit Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  St. Louis, MO23 juli 2018
Go along with person training you helps start up your business. Takes hundreds of door to door visits to get one sale. Plus is dealing with business management and usually decision makers.
Working with businesses
Minpunten
takes hundreds of door to door businesses to make a sale.
Secured my own leads
Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Plymouth, MI23 juli 2018
Canvassed industrial parks, business offices. Met with owners in order to offer their employees benefits. No assigned territories. Other agents stole sales because of there being no assigned territories.
"Intern" During University
Insurance Sales and Benefits Consultant, Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA22 juli 2018
Was recruited as an intern during university. Not worth my time, very few of my fellow interns did anything substantial, and it was difficult to make any money. It did not really build up any skills despite basically being an unpaid internship. As a job it sounds great, (but not for me) however as an internship it was a poor choice.
Set your own hours
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Coming for your prospects!!
Insurance Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Jefferson City, MO22 juli 2018
Only apply if you have thousands of leads to give to your coworkers so they can cash in on you!! It takes three people to get a "group" going so keep in mind if you think this is a easy thing to do your crazy. Expect commission only and make sure that you work your butt of and make cold calls all day.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Aflac. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag