Aflac Reviews

Alle 2.382 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Fun, self-motivated workplace.
Benefits Advisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Orange Park, FL18 juni 2018
The Job in and of itself was easy, but you needed to be very motivated for what you were doing and be an adequate sales person. The people I worked with were amazing and very helpful. Opportunities to travel and visit ever day - You have to be in your car every day and search out new opportunities all over town.
Helpful co-workers/ Management, Flexible Hours, Self-Motivated work
Minpunten
Self-Motivated work, takes a certain personality, LOTS of travel time
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
its okay
Sales and Marketing Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Santa Monica, CA17 juni 2018
good internship for a summer job. they let you do what you want because they dont pay you. you are youre own manager and its up to you to set up meetings if you want to get paid
Commission only sales
BENEFITS ADVISOR (huidige medewerker) –  Chesapeake, VA16 juni 2018
With a good leader who invests in your success when you start, you have a chance to succeed. You are making up to 40 cold calls everyday. No warm leads are provided. This is something I asked about in my interview. You're a scout for agents to come behind you and cultivate your accounts. You're also told the state looks at your productivity, which is measured by the number of cold calls per week and the money your accounts generate, to maintain your license. It may or may not be true.
Pluspunten
You MAY make a good living if you're able to open accounts, great plans for little money, plans are something everyone needs
Minpunten
Very very high turnover; office and agents recruit continuously
Aflac
Producer (voormalige medewerker) –  Windsor, CO15 juni 2018
This is a great job for someone who has great self control and is a self starter. you get to meet with some amazing people both in the office and in the field.
Regional office admin
Regional Administrator (voormalige medewerker) –  Dubuque, IA14 juni 2018
I worked as a personal admin for a regional office. Very family friendly, wasn’t paid benefits because the managers pay their admins out of their own pockets. This job was my favorite I had ever had and it was sad to leave.
Work with friends
No benefits
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Whatever
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Lake Charles, LA13 juni 2018
It was ok but it's all commission based so you have to be able to make sales on your own. If you aren't naturally good at selling to people then don't dot it.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 5NeeRapporteren
I love working at Aflac. Great people
Independent Insurance Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Van Buren, AR13 juni 2018
Aflac is an amazing company that really cares about its agents and policyholders. The company also cares about treating childhood cancer. There is an Aflac Hospital in Georgia where kids are treated at no cost and all the cancer research they do is shared with other treatment centers
Create your own schedule
Minpunten
Sometimes it xan take awhile to get an account
Bedrijfscultuur
Great opportunity to learn about the insurance business
Insurance Producer (voormalige medewerker) –  Fairfield, NJ12 juni 2018
Lots of exposure to insurance sales processes, as well as intense sales training and understanding the variety of insurance products. Highly reccomend to anyone interested in learning about the insurance industry.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Self-Starters only
DISTRICT COORDINATOR (voormalige medewerker) –  Woodbridge, VA11 juni 2018
If youre a self-starter and have the abolity to get out there and make it happen even when you don't feel like it then this could be the perfect job for you. Flexibility is AWESOME
Bedrijfscultuur
Strong brand with great reputation.
Senior Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Columbus, GA11 juni 2018
Strong brand with great reputation.
Stresses continued improvement on efficiencies and cost savings.
Great performance bonus structure.
Goals and objectives are fair and management is given latitude to make decisions for their teams.
Comfortable surroundings.
Minpunten
Work/life balance is not where it should be.
N/a
Sales Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Statesboro, GA11 juni 2018
Aflac Inc. is an American insurance company and is the largest provider of supplemental insurance in the United States. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in Columbus, Georgia.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 6Rapporteren
What a Great Experience
Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Pearl River, NY11 juni 2018
I was sponsored by Aflac to became licensed in the state of New York to sell Accident and Health Insurance. Once I followed there test preparation program and passed my state test, I began work. Once i entered the field I prospected potential clients with the guidance of a senior sales representative. I learned a lot about the insurance business and more about people. This was a wonderful experience and opportunity. I recommend it to anyone looking to into the insurance business.
Career Advancement
Commission Only
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Not a fun place to work
Insurance Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Dallas, TX10 juni 2018
It was very competitive and the income wasn't consistent enough to pay my bills. However, I stayed with it as long as possible, because I enjoyed the freedom it provided, and when I did get paid it was a big pay day.
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive place to work with great benefits
Information Security Engineer (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbus, GA8 juni 2018
My time at Aflac was very productive. We were given our tasks and goals and were given free reign to collaborate with other teams and come up with a solution, present to management and roll out those solutions to the Aflac enterprise.

The benefits look to be the best in Columbus and I really enjoyed my time there.
Great benefits and 401k matching, company appreciated employees
Minpunten
Direct supervisor often made assumptions without consulting employees for clarification.
Bedrijfscultuur
travel intensive, too many cold calls
Sales associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Knoxville, TN7 juni 2018
must make 20-50 cold calls at businesses per day, if you don't sell your quota, you don't make any money. If a client cancels a policy or is late to pay, it comes out of your paycheck.
great potential if you want to be 200% dedicated to your job
Minpunten
cold calling is MISERABLE, training is subpar
Love this place!
Independent Insurance Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Glendora, CA5 juni 2018
The regional in Glendora is very helpful and does not mistreat those new to the field. He is always ready and willing to help. He was one of the reasons I was interested in a career with Aflac.
You must be motivated
Benefits Coordinator (huidige medewerker) –  Las Vegas, NV5 juni 2018
I arrived everyday by 7:30am. I learned that I need to be motivated. Every manager offered something. If you have the work ethic you can be successful.
Flexible
Minpunten
You are placed on a team without meeting the manager.
Bedrijfscultuur
Prime America is Selling Life insurance to People who feel strongly about how important it is to have Life Insurance
Independent Insurance Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  McKinney, TX5 juni 2018
Aflac was a productive environment. I was just not wanting to sell secondary insurance. With Prime America I am more comfortable selling life insurance. Something I feel very strong about so a family can continue to cover their bills incase some kind of bad accidents happens to the main provider of the family.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 6Rapporteren
stressful
Sales Coordinator (voormalige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA5 juni 2018
Must be happy with total commission and ready for cold calling. It is a dog eat dog business and not my cup of tea. Can be very financially rewarding
total commission
no real benefits
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Aflac es una empresa categorizada A+
Agente de Seguros (voormalige medewerker) –  Caguas Municipio, PR4 juni 2018
Aflac se preocupa por sus agente y busca el mejor bienestar para ellos buscando nuevas herramientas para que desarrollen sus negocios.
Pluspunten
Te provee comprar acciones de la compañia
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Aflac. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag