Aflac Reviews

Alle 1.906 reviews worden getoond
It's terrible
Insurance Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA27 oktober 2017
Sounds better than what it is. The pay is awful. Very little training provided and takes a lot of time before work itself begins. It's incredibly hard to do anything
Hard to advance
Insurance Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Grand Island, NE27 oktober 2017
Commission job. Hard to make good money with so many agents competing for business. No benefits and travel to get to training and meetings was at your expense.
Bedrijfscultuur
Not a bad place to work.
Claims Specialist II (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbus, GA27 oktober 2017
A great place to work where employees are well appreciated. Can be stressful at times but what job isn't. There are great benefits to working for this company
Customer Service Rep
Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbus, GA26 oktober 2017
Customer service Representative position at Aflac requires 8-9 hrs via phone reviewing customer policies. Position was good and pay was fair for job duties.
Commission Only
Insurance Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Norcross, GA25 oktober 2017
They have you sit in this mandatory training class that you are not getting paid for and guarantee that you will succeed but how do you survive at the beginning with no money
You create your schedule
100% comission
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 8NeeRapporteren
good company/poor management
Insurance Sales Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Palm Desert, CA25 oktober 2017
good company/poor manager
manager played favorites
i left after securing a large account and havinng the manager give the commission to someone else!
good product
unfair manager
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 5NeeRapporteren
was not for me
Benefits Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Spokane, WA24 oktober 2017
the opportunity wasn't there. they hired too many people without support people building their business. veterans undercut new people consistently. no benefits.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 13NeeRapporteren
fun and productive
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Moline, IL24 oktober 2017
fast paced and fun place to work. I was able to use all of my skills and increase accuracy and efficiency in my work. I loved my co workers and managment
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2Nee 2Rapporteren
Productive and fun
Receptionist (voormalige medewerker) –  Onsted, MI23 oktober 2017
I would get to answered phones and help people get in contact with an agent to help them with there claims. I learned about so many different things while working for Aflac. Management was very friendly and fun, loved working with them. The hardest part of the job was taking calls and messages from the ones who were calling due to a death, cancer or something regarding there child. It was good feeling though at the end of the day knowing I helped people and their families at the end of the day though, and because of that it made me love doing the job.
Pluspunten
meet new people everyday, benifits
no paid vacation
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Always on the go.
Independent Licensed Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Pearl River, NY23 oktober 2017
You have to constantly keep prospecting to bring in new business so that you can close business deals. Very hard to do drops and get an appointment. Referrals are one of the best methods to get new accounts.
cutthroat
Aflac Benefit Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Cedar Falls, IA22 oktober 2017
dont do it unless you like raman noodles. They talk a great game about pay, trips and such but none of its true , I am still waiting for a $100 bonus for a contest i won 4 wks ago
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 14Nee 1Rapporteren
Office manager
Office Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Amarillo, TX22 oktober 2017
I worked in the office, not an agent. Highly stressful, challenging and rewarding. If I was a decade younger, I would be an agent. Aflac is a good product and works well with the health insurance.
Pluspunten
Self motivated and pays out. Helping clients
Minpunten
High stress meeting numbers.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Sales and Insurance skills both necessary
Agent Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Tustin, CA19 oktober 2017
I got hired on a commission only rate and was trained or several months. The downside for me was learning in a group setting and working without understanding the needs of the customer which a provider needs to express in cold sales.
Pluspunten
Good growing company for an excellent sales pro
Minpunten
It could become alot of busywork, if a schedule is not made upon a sale because of the process insurance, providers need to implement afterwards, done individually.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
You own your own business
Sales Agent - Certified Insurance agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Orlando, FL18 oktober 2017
AFLAC is the type of job where you make your own ours and reap what you sew. Depending on your work ethic, and especially your personality, the job could go either way.
You make your own hours
Minpunten
It's hard to leave the job
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Great secondary income.
Benefits Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Grand Forks, ND16 oktober 2017
Saturation levels are too high for this to be a lucrative income unless you become a district or above coordinator. It's not a 9 to 5 job. Need to persevere for several years to have a good residual income. I recommend if it's additional retirement or secondary income. Great fun meeting people and helping protect families.
meeting and helping families/people
Minpunten
long and a lot of off time hours
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 10Nee 2Rapporteren
great work place
Insurance Agent/Appointment Setter (voormalige medewerker) –  Fairfield, NJ16 oktober 2017
Get in have a meeting with district managers.
how to prospect new business, how to present policy and services.
the management was very helpful in goal setting in your career.
the culture was great.
Just getting on track for getting commissions, but once on the sky was the limit. Just being out and about and meeting new people.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Highly recommend Aflac
MDM Business Systems Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbus, GA15 oktober 2017
"contractor" while at Aflac.

I also was asked to relocate to Columbus, Ga there The culture & people were great
I felt Columbus was too slow a pace
Pluspunten
Awesome People, not cut throat at all, decent folks
Minpunten
no cons, people were awesome and decent
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Excellent Team Spirit
Benefits Analyst, Voluntary Supplemental Insurance (huidige medewerker) –  14 Wall Street, NYC15 oktober 2017
A new recruit is required to make 300 phone calls a day to small business owners, follow up with companies where presentations have already been made and attend sales training sessions.

The most enjoyable part of the job is experiencing the assistance of colleagues and fellow team members. There are lots of dedicated people who really want to help you succeed.

The hardest part of the job is breaking down the resistance of employers to giving AFLAC agents permission to meet their employees and do a sales presentation.
Bedrijfscultuur
Tough to get started and slow going.
Benefits Coordinator (huidige medewerker) –  Rockledge, FL14 oktober 2017
In all honesty it could be me, but it was just to slow to get going with the licensing and the introduction and training to start getting paid if you do get anything in the first month working. I’m not overly aggressive when it comes to sales. I poke and ask questions but I’m not in people’s face like “buy my stuff it’s great!” Again it could be me but its definitely not a job for everyone and have some money saved up before starting this job.
Pluspunten
Premo schedule as you set your own
Minpunten
No sale no money and everything is on you dime when it comes to travel and licensing.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 13NeeRapporteren
Educational
Benefits Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Pismo Beach, CA14 oktober 2017
The team worked well for a bit but the constant turnover of the employees gets to be wearing on a person's soul. Great job for a self motivated individual who doesn't care much about team work.

Algehele waardering