Aflac Reviews

Alle 2.296 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
fun place
ACCOUNTING SPECIALIST II (huidige medewerker) –  1 aflac pkwy17 april 2018
Nice friendly, relaxed environment. I have learned a lot working at AFlace, relaxed environment. I really enjoy working for the company and plan to remain.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Laid back with no strong sense of direction
Benefits Counselor (voormalige medewerker) –  Bingham Farms, MI16 april 2018
This was my first commission only job. The product is good. They want you to cold call companies to market to them before you even have product training. For the first few weeks you're with a manager who writes you business but after that you're on your own. The district managers tell you one way of how to sell, the region managers tell you another. Once a newer agent arrives, your training and development is on the back burner and no longer a priority.
Pluspunten
A lot of the agents are nice
Minpunten
Poor management, conflicting sales training
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great company; opportunity for teamwork & collaboration
Business Process Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbus, GA16 april 2018
Aflac is a supportive organization with opportunities to advance, to learn and grow. Everyone is treated with fairness and guided by the leadership's emphasis on growth with caring.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Extreemely high stress & competitive with other staff plus tons of driving
Insurance Benefits Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbus, GA16 april 2018
I got burned out driving all over northern and central Vermont and New Hampshire. There was lots more paperwork and computer work that had to be done in the evenings and on weekends that was not explained to me when I was hired.

Management was constantly putting pressure on everyone to make more sales no matter how well you were performing. The stress was not worth the potential reward, even though I totally believed in the all the products that I was selling.
Pluspunten
I really enjoyed helping people solve there needs. Plus, I got commisssion on selling myself pruducts and there was a great retirement plan.
Minpunten
Too much stress with current management, and pressure to expand selling area into more miles on road per day.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 8Nee 1Rapporteren
Very enjoyable
Assist in claims and representing clients needs (voormalige medewerker) –  Tigard, OR15 april 2018
It was a typical insurance scenario. It was mostly to sell to your existing contacts. The atmosphere was very competitive.
There was great potential for a good income, but you have to work really hard at it and be a pure salesman. This is not a bad thing, but if you want to succeed you must put in the work.. Most people there were good to work with. It was by no means a bad job.
Bedrijfscultuur
Must be relentless at prospecting and closing sales
Independent Insurance Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Cookeville, TN15 april 2018
Very difficult to make a living at this career in a rural area. Only do this if you are in a metro area. It is enjoyable if you like meeting people every day and love sales.
Training and Opportunity
No territories
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Great for self-motivated workers
Independent Sales Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Danvers, MA14 april 2018
Aflac is great for self-motivated workers. I recommend this company to recent college grads with good connections, who can leverage those connections into immediate success with Aflac.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
No professional structure.
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  San Juan, PR14 april 2018
If you are a new recruit soon to become an agent, the overall quality of your field training will depend on the cooperation of your manager. If your manager is focused and efficient, your possibility of thriving will be high, but if not, expect the exact opposite.
Bedrijfscultuur
Good work environment, but no job security
Account Service Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbia, SC13 april 2018
A typical day at work is good because of the people, environment, and the overall employee culture was great! In 2016, Aflac had a layoff that put many people, including myself, in bad situations. A month later they hired me back after giving me an option in a small amount of time for a small selection of jobs that I wouldn't have applied for if I was not under the pressure having income to pay bills. I was hired in a fast-paced production department, made it through a very difficult, unorganized, training that would have me working under a supervisor and lead that would not be on site. This made working even more difficult not having leadership available when needed.
coworkers, culture
leadership
Bedrijfscultuur
Not a good fit for people with minimal contacts or money
Account Manager/Insurance Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Bel Air, MD12 april 2018
AFLAC is a great company and with real good products that I believe in. The problem is the people that sell the products. This is a real cut throat business and if you don't like making cold calls and getting constantly hung up on or you don't like walking door to door asking to speak to people, then this is not the job for you. The people that make great Aflac employees are people who have a lot of connections with businesses and also have a lot of money to spend. You have to spend a lot of money to make money in the insurance business.
you make your own hours
Minpunten
you lose more money than you make
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Exciting place to work
Office Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Glastonbury, CT12 april 2018
Answer all incoming calls, Review all claims, write letters to policyholders, Order office supplies. Run various reports and distribute to agents. Prepare renewal letters. The most enjoyable part of the job is dealing with policyholders.
Pluspunten
Recruting candidates and pizza parties
half hour lunch
Great product, great company
Broker Development Coordinator, Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbia, MD11 april 2018
1099 Employee so I made my own destiny.

Most enjoyable was working with people and educating them about insurance. Most people do not know the basics, so I enjoyed sitting down with them and providing a 1:1 education.
Aflac
Benefits Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  New Albany, IN11 april 2018
You get out what you put in. With some luck also involved. Hard to build your own book of business. Aflac provides great products. I just found it hard to convince business owners to offer to their employees.
Job/Life balance
100% Commission
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Fast Paced, Extremely Challenging
District Sales Coordinator (huidige medewerker) –  Saint Cloud, MN11 april 2018
To work for Aflac you have to be extremely disciplined and be ready to get up and work your tail off everyday. Can be extremely rewarding for those who have a huge warm lead market.
No recommendations
Intern (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL 6065410 april 2018
Nothing good to talk about Aflac since it was a bad experience waste of money to get my license and waste of time. I regretted working there overall.
Great Learning Experience
Benefits Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL8 april 2018
Excellent Sales Training , but my regional and overall company management is not supportive in the field. It was a great opportunity for a new inexperienced agent .
Pluspunten
Great promotions and ads for products. Everybody loves the duck.
Minpunten
You are on your own to build relationships with business owners.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 6Nee 2Rapporteren
working with others
Sales agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Hazard, KY6 april 2018
lot of traveling working alone day to day not a bad company at all the support was good but the amount of travel is pretty high the pay is not bad for the work
Great Boss
Aflac Regional Administrator and Recruiter (huidige medewerker) –  Anchorage, AK5 april 2018
As an administrator, this is a great place to work at. The manager is very relaxed and lets you take unlimited vacation and sick days (as long as you don't abuse the flexibility). Since it's salary, you get paid while on vacation or out of the office due to sickness.
Minpunten
Not much work to do for a full-time employee
Bedrijfscultuur
Disappointed with the entire organization
Columbus (AFLAC), Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Towson, MD 212862 april 2018
Commission based with promise of residual income, spent majority of my days cold calling & recruiting new employees through internet job sites without any regard to what each persons background or skills were. The idea was to call everyone & anyway.
Seems as if I & most of others would spend more money on conferences & meetings than I would actually earn in return for work completed.
Free Lunches at conferences
Cold calling
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 7NeeRapporteren
Aflac
Customer Service Representative lll (voormalige medewerker) –  Omaha, NE2 april 2018
Job gets stressful and low staffed. Had to decide between going that extra mile or meeting my stats. Great bunch of people, I was sad to leave them...
Pay, benefits, people
Minpunten
Understaffed and nowhere to advance
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Aflac. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag