Aflac Reviews

Alle 2.087 reviews worden getoond
Fun place to work
Field Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Brandon, MS23 januari 2018
If you like the freedom of working for yourself and setting your own hours and schedule, this would be the ideal place for you. It's competitive yet stressless
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
fake
Independent Insurance Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Massachusetts22 januari 2018
The management are not trained to manage people. This job hires literally anyone as a sales agent because they don't actually train you. There is HUGE turnover they do not invest in their people.They will say anything to get you in the door... that you will work for yourself and make your own hours then micromanage you. I studied sales in college and they basically do everything they said not to do. There are no territories so companies have already been called 20 times or more.
Working at Aflac
Office assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Bronx, NY22 januari 2018
Working at Aflac has given me great customer service skill, greeting people in the office, setting up meeting, making appointments on the phone. Opened up a new world in the insurance industry and understanding the purpose of insurance and working in a office. I prefer to have a more hands on type of work environment.
Working for a 500 fortune company
no benefits
Bedrijfscultuur
The Leadership is awesome!
Independent Insurance Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Hickory Hills, IL22 januari 2018
The leadership team is awesome. You have District Managers that care about your success. You have to put in the work and remain diligent and disciplined.
Bedrijfscultuur
Summary
Independent Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Saint Charles, MO21 januari 2018
Overall I loved Aflac and everyone there. They were very supportive and all around great. Very family oriented and made you feel like part of the Aflac family.
Pluspunten
Great people to work with
Minpunten
Cold calls only to build business
You work for yourself
Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Centennial, CO21 januari 2018
Being an Aflac associate, I needed to use my car, phone, and purchase promotional items and food for clients. This is a 100% commission compensation job. If you are fortunate enough to land a client with over ten employees to participate, and do that every two weeks, you may be able to do this as a career. The regional manager is very friendly and goal oriented. The most difficult part of the job is driving around and walking in random business to find clients because they have all already had other Aflac agents call on them numerous times. I enjoyed the flexibility to work a short day when necessary.
Pluspunten
Work for yourself, plan your own day, work from home sometimes
Minpunten
Long gaps between pay, no client base when starting, having to pay back commissions when policy holders drop coverage.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4Nee 1Rapporteren
Aflac
Financial Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Orlando, FL19 januari 2018
Great Company, very ethical. A great and excellent learning experience, awesome learning tools, and methods. A company who puts their clients, and their clients best interest first.
Great Place to work.
Independent Insurance Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Las Vegas, NV19 januari 2018
As an independent Agent you work as hard as you want and can advance as high as you desire.
There is friendly competition and an incredible bonus and reward system.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
100% commission
Small Business Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Florida State, FL19 januari 2018
Generating new leads is one of the hardest parts of the job. In order to get into the door of a new business, you must first get thru the doorkeeper. Then speak with the decision maker, who is normally unavailable before you’re even given an opportunity to sell your products to their employees. These steps are directly related to your productivity and pay, which require extremely long working hours without receiving pay. Not many people have this kind of cash available to spend without taking in an income, while they are trying to build a new business.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Good Place to work for if you like Sales/Marketing
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Glendora, CA19 januari 2018
Great place to work for, however high sales required in order to make good commission. Training is awesome and informative. Your direct manager will expect you to do lots of cold calling and canvassing
A lot of growth
Broker sales rep/CCM (voormalige medewerker) –  Los Angeles County, CA19 januari 2018
It was great, had a lot of opportunities to grow up wards and across different positions in the company. I spent 10 years with the company, and don't regret any of it.
You fund yourself
Sales Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Salem, OR18 januari 2018
Pure commission. They don't train you on the computer system. Your expected to pay for everything except sales materials. Nice people but they are not very professional.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 5NeeRapporteren
it sucked
Insurance producer (huidige medewerker) –  Jefferson City, MO18 januari 2018
They made promises that were not kept pay was not what was promised. The manager was all about him self. And was not helpful at all. YOu worked from the office and at home where on call all hours even in the middle of the night. You were unable to make personnal plans due to the fact you would have to drop them to attend meeting five or more times aweek.
Account Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Oak Park, MI18 januari 2018
Enjoyed learning and building a book of business. No health benefits, but good compensation package. Training was awesome and I had fun while I was there.
Compensation
No health benefits
Been here 16 years
Independent Sales Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Columbus, OH18 januari 2018
Looking to work with my passion of Football. Aflac is great product especaily our Cancer Plan. I have flexible hours but no health benefits are offered.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Wonderful for the right person
Insurance Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Oshtemo, MI17 januari 2018
Aflac is a wonderful company to work for. I am horrible at "cold-calling" so this was not the right career for me. They offer great incentives and you have the possibility of making a lot of money but I am no salesman.
Own boss, incentives, money
Cold-calling
Sales
Independent Benefits Advisor (huidige medewerker) –  Columbus, GA17 januari 2018
Aflac is a sales driven company. A very good company linked with health insurance. While insurance cost continue to rise, funds for supplemental insurance continue to decrease. I'm self employed and self motivated but 100% commission based careers are jobs best suited for others. I enjoyed meeting people from all walks of life.
Schedule Flexibility
100% commission
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
cold calling is not good business
Insurance Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Gulfport, MS17 januari 2018
I was not a fan of going door to door and doing drop ins. I preferred to get the referrals and work for my leads. It wasn't a great place to really get a good idea of the insurance business. I think it was more of the bad side of the business.
Positive work environment, competative
Licensed Life and Health Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CA17 januari 2018
Great place to work but return can be limited based on client base.
Some end up making a lot of money and others make little to nothing.
Company basically helps candidates to get their agents license and provides excellent marketing training. However pay is based on commission only with limited leads to do so.
Great marketing training
Minpunten
Leads provided by Aflac are just a list of companies in the area you service.
disappointing
Independent Insurance Sales Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Howell, MI17 januari 2018
this position didnt live up to its hype which was contingent upon me taking this job. the training was non existent and the person whom i reported to showed little interest or sincerity in working alongside me as i learned the business and started generating a book of business.

Algehele waardering