Aflac Reviews

Alle 1.910 reviews worden getoond
Highly recommend Aflac
MDM Business Systems Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbus, GA15 oktober 2017
"contractor" while at Aflac.

I also was asked to relocate to Columbus, Ga there The culture & people were great
I felt Columbus was too slow a pace
Pluspunten
Awesome People, not cut throat at all, decent folks
Minpunten
no cons, people were awesome and decent
Excellent Team Spirit
Benefits Analyst, Voluntary Supplemental Insurance (huidige medewerker) –  14 Wall Street, NYC15 oktober 2017
A new recruit is required to make 300 phone calls a day to small business owners, follow up with companies where presentations have already been made and attend sales training sessions.

The most enjoyable part of the job is experiencing the assistance of colleagues and fellow team members. There are lots of dedicated people who really want to help you succeed.

The hardest part of the job is breaking down the resistance of employers to giving AFLAC agents permission to meet their employees and do a sales presentation.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 6NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Tough to get started and slow going.
Benefits Coordinator (huidige medewerker) –  Rockledge, FL14 oktober 2017
In all honesty it could be me, but it was just to slow to get going with the licensing and the introduction and training to start getting paid if you do get anything in the first month working. I’m not overly aggressive when it comes to sales. I poke and ask questions but I’m not in people’s face like “buy my stuff it’s great!” Again it could be me but its definitely not a job for everyone and have some money saved up before starting this job.
Pluspunten
Premo schedule as you set your own
Minpunten
No sale no money and everything is on you dime when it comes to travel and licensing.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 13NeeRapporteren
Educational
Benefits Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Pismo Beach, CA14 oktober 2017
The team worked well for a bit but the constant turnover of the employees gets to be wearing on a person's soul. Great job for a self motivated individual who doesn't care much about team work.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 6NeeRapporteren
Fun Place to work
Office Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Toms River, NJ13 oktober 2017
I opened and closed the office for multiple different job types and personalities. I enjoy working with all types of individuals. I can have an interesting conversation with highly educated person as well as someone with lower educational background
Pluspunten
work with many people from many walks of live
hostile employees at times
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 3Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Each day is a totally different day meeting clients.
Benefits Advisor (huidige medewerker) –  Dallas, Texas12 oktober 2017
Enjoyed helping people with choosing the right Aflac product for their need and budget. This company allows you the opportunity to grow according to your goals.
Bonus
Minpunten
No major medical insurance offered
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Must have great work ethic
Sales Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Baltimore, MD12 oktober 2017
The job is what you make since you are self-employed. The more customers you find who agree to your services, the more your compensation......................
Bedrijfscultuur
The people I worked with were great but the company not so much
Independent Insurance Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbus, GA11 oktober 2017
It was not what it was sold to be. I had trouble with my commissions and benefits. Money would be taken from me without proper explanation as to why. When you are commission only that matters.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 10NeeRapporteren
Challenging
Independent Insurance Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Santa Ana, CA11 oktober 2017
Challenging, face to face sales but it is not for shy people or for people expecting a base salary. It is a commission only job that can be financially good if the needed sales quotas are meet.
Good people
Good Company
Benefits Advisor (huidige medewerker) –  Pueblo, CO11 oktober 2017
Aflac is a great company everyone is a team player and wants to help people. The reason i want a change is due to no job security and i have zero benefits. Also just for me personally i dont fully enjoy being and insurance agent.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 6Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Aflac is a great place to work
Sales Executive (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston Heights, TX6 oktober 2017
I really liked the Aflac culture. I would recommend anyone who wants to be there own boss and can persevere and learn everyday should check out Aflac.
Was deze review nuttig?JaNeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Aflac is a good company, it offers great products. The problem is that clients cancel their polizas at any time.
Life and Health Insurance Agent. (voormalige medewerker) –  El Paso, TX5 oktober 2017
Aflac is as good company, and it offers great products. The problem is that the clients cancel their insurances at any time, then you are obligated to return the many back to the company.
Pluspunten
Aflac offers great products..
Minpunten
Earnings are never secured.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 2Rapporteren
Overall good company
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST III (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbus, GA3 oktober 2017
Overall, this was a good company to work for. the work days can be a little stressful and there is little advancement outside of the call center. this was one of the major pain points.
Treat you like family
Administrative Specialist IV (huidige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA3 oktober 2017
They are friendly and caring. They help each other as needed. I liked working for them. However, the position I cover, it is temporary with no sign of permanent.
friendly environment
Minpunten
Take them a long time to hire perm
Commission sales
District Sales Coordinator/Sales (voormalige medewerker) –  Greenville, SC3 oktober 2017
I worked with AFLAC, selling employee benefits to small businesses. I enjoyed the work ... straight commission sales. Met business owners, and offered supplemental insurance to their employees
Own boss
Straight commission
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 5NeeRapporteren
Typical Commission Job
Benefits Coordinator (huidige medewerker) –  Las Vegas, NV3 oktober 2017
The job is your typical commission job. They hire a lot of people and basically see who will cut it and who won't. They are more diligent in the hiring process though to try and hire more people that are an actual fit.

Management has had a history of each different one giving different direction which makes it difficult to know what is needed to be successful.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 11NeeRapporteren
Aflac Agent
Agent/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Plymouth, NC3 oktober 2017
As a agent this job gives me the time to manage my own day. I've learned how to sale insurance. The workplace is very calm. They treat each person as if you are special.
freedom
Minpunten
slows down when your leads dry up
Bedrijfscultuur
Complete independence, good reputation, unlimited potential
Independent Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  New York, NY3 oktober 2017
AFLAC has a good brand and great products. There is training for knowledge and sales techniques, enhanced most when matched with supportive management layers. As an independent agent, you control your own destiny: where, when, and how you work.

The biggest hurdle is directly related to being independent. For that freedom, you also cover your own budget, paid only upon sales completion.
Flexibility, unlimited potential
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Good place to work if you like independence.
Independent Contractor/ Sales Coordinator (huidige medewerker) –  Rock Hill, SC3 oktober 2017
Aflac was good to me for over 10 years, but with healthcare up in the air in this country it is a time for change for me. The culture is good it is tough getting started in the beginning but the training is good.
Set your own schedule
No health insurance 100% comission
dont
Health insurance sales (voormalige medewerker) –  Omaha2 oktober 2017
Find a place that will actually educate you in the insurance field. Have at least 6 months of salary saved up to make it. Challenging market selling Aflac products
flexible schedule
Minpunten
high employee churn, pay to get your per license hours and your exam fee out of pocket.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3NeeRapporteren