Aflac Reviews

Alle 2.438 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Opinion
Supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  Columbus, GA2 juli 2018
Aflac is overall a fabulous place to work, culture is great, benefits and pay are very competitive and in my opinion better than most in our surrounding area and training is offered.
Best Company Ever
Minpunten
Managers can make your life difficult if they do not like you
Bedrijfscultuur
Flexible schedule and potential for compensation
Benefits Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Dallas, TX1 juli 2018
Aflac provides flexibility in daily schedule as well as what is required for compensation. Working a commission job is difficult, but there is a strong support system with Aflac which helps newer agents. The hardest part of the job is getting the leads and doing prospecting as a new agent.
Bedrijfscultuur
Difficult to get started.
Insurance Producer (huidige medewerker) –  Carbondale, IL30 juni 2018
Prospect businesses for future businesses, canvass, meet and greets, follow ups, etc. I learned to expect to be broke for a long time with this job, make sure to have something on the side to pay your bills because this is NOT reliable starting off.
Bedrijfscultuur
I enjoyed the comrades that i worked with.
Independent Insurance Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Los Alamitos, CA30 juni 2018
I enjoyed the people that I worked with, unfortunately they don't pay ypu. It is hard cold calling for hours without pay. You need a good financial cushion in order to sell insurance.
Comrades
Minpunten
No pay, hours of cold calling without pay.
Excellent Management
Executive Administrator (voormalige medewerker) –  Ocala, FL27 juni 2018
I absolutely loved my job at Aflac. I just lived to far away. My District & Regional coordinators were absolutely amazing. They treated me like family & they worked with me to give me the expierence I have today.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Exciting
Insurance Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA26 juni 2018
Cold calls, prospecting, product knowledge, high pace high energy culture, hardest part of the job rejection of product, most enjoyable part was going out prospecting with other agents
Pluspunten
ability to make as much money as you can
no help
Daily functions
Licensed Insurance Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Louisville, KY26 juni 2018
Aflac has a very good product and loved working for company however it was commission only. For new comers it was hard to provide for family have to work 2 jobs or have spouse.
was a good product
commission only
Bedrijfscultuur
Aflac was a company full of opportunity
Corporate Training Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbus, GA25 juni 2018
At the time I worked at AFLAC, I worked in a department that was understaffed. As a result, the expectations were difficult to attain and tensions were high; however, as a whole the company puts customers first, provides excellent customer service that is well trained and ready to support.
lots of growth opporunuty
cut-throat team members
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Wonderful Products
Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Greenville, NC 2785824 juni 2018
The company itself has wonderful products. As a sales rep, culture is very intense and demanding.
The market is also glutted and I found potential clients to be annoyed at "yet another Aflac agent".
Yet they keep adding more agents to step on each other.
Not a positive experience
2,0
Bedrijfscultuur
Very good first impression, but wait.
Benefits Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Greenville, SC23 juni 2018
I worked at Aflac for almost year. I really enjoyed what I did, but when I had my interview with them they weren’t very honest. What I mean by that is they say the first year you will make a certain amount. Well what they don’t share is how that breaks down. I did everything they told me to do, I really busted my butt. I have a family to provide for. In order for anyone to succeed and get thru the hard times in the first year is you have to have one of two things either have a separate income to where what you get paid from Aflac doesn’t matter or be prepared to go into debt.
Pluspunten
Great morale, but be prepared
A lot
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 10Nee 3Rapporteren
good career
District Sales Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Charles City, IA21 juni 2018
i really liked helping people in work inviroments helping families and children was very rewarding and helpful to me in my managment opertunities with aflac
Bedrijfscultuur
Good compensation but commission only
SALES AGENT (huidige medewerker) –  Carlsbad, CA21 juni 2018
Remote office, good compensation but commission only, flexible hours, good training available, difficult to sell insurance. Great Employees, Minimal contest perks
Flexible schedule, good compensation
Commission only pay
Limited Opportunity for Advancement
Account Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Columbus, GA20 juni 2018
Working for the print subsidiary, Communicorp, even though promotion should be a natural occurrence, when asking for promotion, the most common response was, "it's just not in the budget". Investing in their employees is not something that is seen as important. A big part of the company's problem.
Pluspunten
Team events to build comraderie
Bedrijfscultuur
I enjoyed working with businesses.
Supplemental Insurance Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Flint, MI20 juni 2018
This job was very flexible. You had to be on your toes though. Going out much during the week and scouting for businesses. I believed in the business and had past sales experience so it was easier for me. Management wasn't very fair in genesee county on the businesses you got on your own when it came to pay when you were new. You really had to pay attention to details and what was going on around you. It's a 100% commission job.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Time Management is key
District Sales Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Collinsville, IL20 juni 2018
Aflac allows you to choose. Many can not handle the freedom Aflac provides, but those that can will be every successful. Chances to travel and many rewards including trips.
Freedom
Time management
Bedrijfscultuur
Good Products and training.
District Sales Coordinator (huidige medewerker) –  Bryan, TX18 juni 2018
Put your head to the grind stone or you wont make any money. Those who work hard will survive but not much advancement. Needs to protect the sales force better against non-payers.
Helping people.
Minpunten
No base pay, all commission.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Top-Notch Fortune 100 Company!
Business Analyst, Broker Sales Operations (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbus, GA18 juni 2018
This is an out standing company to work for. They have great team-building events, fair business practices and genuinely care about their employees and customers. Great Work Environment!
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
Fun, self-motivated workplace.
Benefits Advisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Orange Park, FL18 juni 2018
The Job in and of itself was easy, but you needed to be very motivated for what you were doing and be an adequate sales person. The people I worked with were amazing and very helpful. Opportunities to travel and visit ever day - You have to be in your car every day and search out new opportunities all over town.
Helpful co-workers/ Management, Flexible Hours, Self-Motivated work
Minpunten
Self-Motivated work, takes a certain personality, LOTS of travel time
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 5Nee 1Rapporteren
its okay
Sales and Marketing Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Santa Monica, CA17 juni 2018
good internship for a summer job. they let you do what you want because they dont pay you. you are youre own manager and its up to you to set up meetings if you want to get paid
1,0
Commission only sales
BENEFITS ADVISOR (huidige medewerker) –  Chesapeake, VA16 juni 2018
With a good leader who invests in your success when you start, you have a chance to succeed. You are making up to 40 cold calls everyday. No warm leads are provided. This is something I asked about in my interview. You're a scout for agents to come behind you and cultivate your accounts. You're also told the state looks at your productivity, which is measured by the number of cold calls per week and the money your accounts generate, to maintain your license. It may or may not be true.
Pluspunten
You MAY make a good living if you're able to open accounts, great plans for little money, plans are something everyone needs
Minpunten
Very very high turnover; office and agents recruit continuously
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 6NeeRapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Aflac. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag