Aflac Reviews

Alle 2.566 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Independent Agent
DISTRICT MANAGER (voormalige medewerker) –  Lubbock, TX10 september 2018
Lots of cold calls and rejection. Some help from the Management. I was commission only so I had to hustle. The only way to really make any money is to get into management.
Pluspunten
Freedom to set your own schedules
Minpunten
Commission only and very little training in the beginning. So you better be a self starter.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 6NeeRapporteren
Amazing
Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Vancouver, WA7 september 2018
You have the opportunity to become a multimillionaire insurance agent however it’s very hard work and hard to get into but if you continue to follow your dreams you can accomplish anything in this company allows that to happen Yes
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Aflac
INSURANCE CONSULTANT (voormalige medewerker) –  Murfreesboro, TN6 september 2018
If you're looking for self-driven independent work, this is the place for you. Weekly team meetings provided a recap of the prior week and recognition of team and individual success. They also give an overview of upcoming events and goals for the week. The hours you work are completely up to you, but the more you work the more opportunity you have to make money!
Flexible work hours
Commission only salary
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4Nee 1Rapporteren
Training
Independent Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Richmond, VA6 september 2018
The training was quite awful and the market didn't prove to be amenable to the product...particularly the Richmond market. I will say that my trainer tried but it was not eventful.
Not enough money
Benefits Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Columbus, GA5 september 2018
You have to drive everyday in order to make money. If you have a good DSC you can do really well. if you have a bad one you will fail. It is hard to be successful unless you already have funds saved in order to make money . a lot of people quite their first year.
Pluspunten
work/ life freedom. you are your own boss
Not enough stable money
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 5Nee 3Rapporteren
Good Stuff
Licensed Independent Insurance Producer/Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Johnson City, TN5 september 2018
The company honestly does what they say they will do, and for me to morally sell someone something I have to know it is truly worth the consumers money, and I can say it is. During my time with the company I witnessed the ease,speed, and honesty that came with filing a claim. Excellent company to both work for and purchase from as I am also a policy holder.
Bedrijfscultuur
Flexible hours but not steady compensation
Benefits Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Columbia, SC5 september 2018
Insurance sales is not for the faint of heart. The first year or 2 are the hardest. Sales is commission only and very hard to keep steady pace. Lack of training and follow-through with management.
Flexible hours
Minpunten
Commission sales, lack of training
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 5NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun place to work at and meant new people all the time.
Independent Sales Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Lexington, KY5 september 2018
The most interesting part of this job is that there is no ‘typical’ day. One day I would be busy scheduling meetings and the other day I would be traveling on the road.
Maybe the next day I would be busy making presentations in front of a crowd. If the job is unpredictable and calls for efficiency, I try my best to reach that level.
Pluspunten
Monthly and yearly gatherings, very fun.
Commission based pay
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 2Rapporteren
Data Entry Clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbus, OH5 september 2018
A very great employer.
All around excellent company. I honestly have no complaints. 9 out of 10 on a 1-10 scale. Great hospitality from fellow enployees.
Pluspunten
Cafeteria on site. Very secure.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
It’s ok
Agent Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Louisville, KY4 september 2018
Commission only it’s hard work lot to do when you are not making money. If you are a go getter go for it but you have to be a people person and enjoy what you do.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great team environment, mentoring and training
Insurance benefits consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Medina, OH4 september 2018
I love the product and the company. I really like helping others and I have been able to do so by working with AFLAC. I have gotten out my comfort zone and grown tremendously.
Pluspunten
Flexible and room to grow
100 percent commission
Bedrijfscultuur
Good place to work for a confident and responsible individual
Benefits consultant for AFLAC (huidige medewerker) –  Terre Haute, IN3 september 2018
There is a lot of cold calling, and it is a hard position. One must have the responsibility to get up and go every day. You come up with almost all of your own leads.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Great work environment
Benefits representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Washington State, and Idaho2 september 2018
Enjoyed working with the team. A great company if it is a fit for you. Be prepared to work long hrs and talk with 40 plus business owners per day. If it is to be it is up to you to generate your leads. You are an independent contractor with this company. They have great products for their market.

I decided that this market place was not for my long term goals.
Pluspunten
Flexible hours, excellent team participation and awards.
Minpunten
Need better mentorship, Agents turn over is high
Was deze review waardevol?JaNeeRapporteren
Great Company
Accounting Specialist II (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbia, SC2 september 2018
They are a great company to work for and really care about their employees, They could pay a little better but they are really focused on benefits for their employees. They also have a lot of fun outings and events for the employees that increase morale
great work enviroment
compensation
Bedrijfscultuur
Veteran agents will thrive. Newbies will be trained and enter the Hunger Games as they find their footing
Independent Insurance Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Florida31 augustus 2018
DO NOT quit your day job year 1. This will need to be a side gig until you have an established client base. Period. Don't think you will replace a steady income from the start. You won't. YOU ARE A BUSINESS OWNER AND WILL BE EXPECTED TO FUNCTION AS SUCH. If you are comfortable with "feast or famine" pay, and leadership who train you but also COMPETE with you...all the best to you!
Strict work place
Receptionist, call center (voormalige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA31 augustus 2018
You would have to place calls daily asking people to come in and apply, as being a recruiter. if people agreed you would schedule them if they didnt' you would simply take them off your list. Also being a assistant to a insurance agent. we would bring in people for out insurance agent but if we didn't have anyone come in for a meeting it was very very stressful because a lot of people don't want to work with sales.
Poor overall structure
Insurance Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Indianapolis, IN30 augustus 2018
Good product, but they lack vision. They hire way too many employees with the intention of washout instead of just hiring the right ones. Then, the ones like me with educations actually leave for something better. You need to pull your head out of your rear. There are better companies out there selling better products. They are going to overtake you.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Aflac was ok
Office Manager/Executive Receptionist (voormalige medewerker) –  New York, NY30 augustus 2018
My job was pretty good in terms of work/life balance. They had the usual work politics but as the Corporate Receptionist I was kinda away from all of that
Pluspunten
yearly bonus, holiday parties, employee appreciation week
office politics
Free for all
Administrative Director (voormalige medewerker) –  Bayside, NY28 augustus 2018
Nobody is in charge. Lack of direction and leadership in an administrative role. Lots of repetition of meaningless tasks because staff and management don't pay attention to what matters are being resolved, or what action really needs to be taken. Interesting experience but glad its over.
Poor Training
Independent Insurance Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Austin, TX28 augustus 2018
If you are an experienced outside sales person with no family and no need for immediate income this is the job for you. There is no base pay. It is strictly commission only.
I came in under the notion I would be trained well and that was a lie. There was no training, no real support. You are thrown out to either sink or swim.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 8NeeRapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Aflac. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag