Reviews voor Agent bij Aflac

129 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 2.397 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Sales
Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Casa Grande, AZ17 juli 2018
Hated Sales. Cold calling is hard in all sales jobs. I worked with a friend to help out but I hated the whole thing. Money is good if you can make the sales.
Money
Cold Calling
Typical day
Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Lafayette, LA13 juli 2018
A typical day here is burning your own gas riding around Louisiana praying and hoping someone opens an account with. If you don't open any accounts you don't get paid basically.
Commission only
Bedrijfscultuur
Great people, but not enough compensation to live on.
Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Manhattan, KS6 juli 2018
I put 43,000 miles on my vehicle in one year trying to make this job work. I went out every day making cold calls. I got stood up regularly for appointments with business owners. The market is extremely saturated for supplemental insurance and Aflac gives you no help with any book of business. I can confidently say I did everything I could to make this job work, but at the end of the day you have to be able to pay the bills.
Pluspunten
Flexibility to make your own schedule
Minpunten
Saturated market with no base pay.
Wonderful Products
Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Greenville, NC 2785824 juni 2018
The company itself has wonderful products. As a sales rep, culture is very intense and demanding.
The market is also glutted and I found potential clients to be annoyed at "yet another Aflac agent".
Yet they keep adding more agents to step on each other.
Not a positive experience
Excellent Career for Entreprenuer
Agent, CIT, DSC (huidige medewerker) –  Houston, TX21 mei 2018
This is an excellent opportunity for the motivated individual that is looking to get into the industry with a Top Rated carrier that provides excellent training and tools to succeed.
Flexible Schedule
Aflac is great
Aflac Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL19 mei 2018
Aflac is great. I really believe in the company that I work for and what we do. I have a lot of respect for the product that we offer as well as the people that I work for
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Great company and product
Aflac Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Orlando, FL12 mei 2018
This is a Commission position and you make it based on your desire to do the required things to succeed. These include contacting daily enough people to explain in detail the benefits of Aflac policies and then enrolling them. Management is good and there to help and it has a great workplace culture. Hardest part of job is one must be an extrovert and enjoy constantly meeting new people.
Pluspunten
Great product and very helpful management
cold calling
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Stressful but rewarding job
Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Centennial, CO24 april 2018
This is a job that is based on how much effort you are willing to put into your business. You make your hours and days you work. It is difficult in the beginning because it is only commission and building your book is difficult. You have the opportunity to make a lot of money but you will need to put in the work to get there.
Flexible, Your own business
Commission based, Cold Calling
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
I love my job and helping people and everything that Aflac stands for and behind
Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Wilmington, NC22 maart 2018
I am loyal, trustworthy and dependable and I expect nothing less from the company I work for which Aflac does. You make your own schedule which is great but also remember that if you aren't working then you aren't making any money. You have to put in the time to see the results.
Pluspunten
You work with people you want to work with
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
100% Commission
agent/Advisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Florida13 maart 2018
Cold calling and door knocking not my strength.Just not a sales person. too much pounding the Street. I did not like this job. the company is great as are the people and management staff.
Pluspunten
great management and great people.
Sales
Poor manager
Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  San Juan, PR8 maart 2018
Some co workers are bad persons. There are envy and favoritism. No good comissions. Not good supervisión. And other things that isn't well for nobody..
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Just okay
Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Gates, NC21 februari 2018
It does offer flexible hours, but the more you work the more you get paid.

Pay is commission based only.

you are pushed to sell as much as you can, and to anyone and everyone. Even though the company itself does not push for that.

It is very cut throat, some will steal your accounts that you are working on.
self employed
Minpunten
not very ethical (people not the company)
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 7NeeRapporteren
Competitive and Rewarding
AGENT (huidige medewerker) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TX17 februari 2018
Overall a great place to work: the earning potential is tremendous and they have a great training program.

The most difficult part of the job is the degree of cold-calling involved and the best part of the job is the confidence AFLAC offers with their products.
Commissions are generous.
Minpunten
A great deal of cold-calling.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
Love working with people
Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Hazleton, PA11 februari 2018
I love working with Aflac. It is a team effort and my district manager taught me so much. I would recommend working for Aflac to everyone. It gives you also freedom and having a personal life.
love meeting new people
Minpunten
sometimes getting new businesses but the name sells its self
Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Salinas, CA25 januari 2018
It was definitely the best job I've had so far. Great team. Always trying to help and teach you to become your won boss. I definitely recommend the company.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
door to door sales
Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Norfolk, VA24 januari 2018
this was a door to door sales job,was not hourly paid,only on commission,long day of walking and knocking on doors on a day to day bases regardless of the weather,ongonig traing every week,and out of town training every two months,your boss recived a part of your pay
meeting new people
only paid commision
You work for yourself
Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Centennial, CO21 januari 2018
Being an Aflac associate, I needed to use my car, phone, and purchase promotional items and food for clients. This is a 100% commission compensation job. If you are fortunate enough to land a client with over ten employees to participate, and do that every two weeks, you may be able to do this as a career. The regional manager is very friendly and goal oriented. The most difficult part of the job is driving around and walking in random business to find clients because they have all already had other Aflac agents call on them numerous times. I enjoyed the flexibility to work a short day when necessary.
Pluspunten
Work for yourself, plan your own day, work from home sometimes
Minpunten
Long gaps between pay, no client base when starting, having to pay back commissions when policy holders drop coverage.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 5Nee 1Rapporteren
Really good company
agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Evansville, IN area31 december 2017
I called on businesses and provided really great products to fill in gaps their employees might have in their health care packages while saving the companies and the employees taxes by helping the companies implement section 125 plans for pre taxing benefits. It was a really good feeling to leave a business knowing you were helping their employees better take care of their families, that you were also helping a business add cash to their bottom lines, and at the same time, yes....I made a really nice income from the company.
Pluspunten
Meeting and helping people.
Minpunten
None to really speak of that I can think of.
A typical day at work
Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Central Florida30 december 2017
This job afforded great flexibility with work and home. A typical day started in the morning with checking your email and phone messages. Then you would check your calendar and see what time you had either a presentation or enrollment set for that day. If nothing on the docket, you would start cold calling or go to your manager's office for training. My day would be anywhere from 4 hours to 8 hours long, depending on what I decided to do for that day.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
would not recommend
Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Fullerton, CA20 december 2017
comission based job hard to find and close new accounts even with following their sales tactics, with zero help from your co workers or boss wasnt making as much money as was promised
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Aflac. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag