Reviews voor Benefits Consultant bij Aflac

134 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 2.593 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Name your own hours
Benefits Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Tempe, AZ7 november 2018
AFLAC will support you with how many hours you are willing to put forth. They also offer an amazing training with effective teaching and learning strategies
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 3Rapporteren
Great minded people
Employee Benefits Consultant, coordinator trainer (huidige medewerker) –  Columbus, GA24 oktober 2018
Great place to work at people are nice and motivate you to push harder to attend your goal the only thing the income is not consistent as you have to keep opening business to stay in the game
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
A nonchalant presence in the job area.
Benefit Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Rocky Mount, NC1 oktober 2018
Its two sides to every coin, the interview went well, and things they sell you with the great bonuses, the exotic vacation spots. The truth to that is sales are really hard to meet and also little on training from an uninterested coordinator that just did not care with a negative attitude.
Flexible hours
Minpunten
horrible work place, no great example of leadership
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 6NeeRapporteren
Cut throat sales
Benefits Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Florida15 september 2018
They have "trainings" where you are required to call people on their list and ask them to get involved with AFLAC - essentially asking you to sign up people who could be your direct competitor for an account.

Cold calling for the first three months are supposed to be the list of clients you have for the next few years to work off of and get them to enroll.

Cut Throat as you are required to put your contacts on a list - this does NOT stop someone else with this company from going into this account and try to get the account over you. This can cause hard feelings, especially when you've been establishing a relationship with an organization and someone else comes in and closes the deal and gets the income from the contact.

I found it VERY hard to live off of the income I received with the restrictions I was given by my managers.

There are NO specified territories for you to market to - you have all of the state, along with everyone else in the organization.
Wonderful product
HIGHLY competetive.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 9NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Flexible hours but not steady compensation
Benefits Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Columbia, SC5 september 2018
Insurance sales is not for the faint of heart. The first year or 2 are the hardest. Sales is commission only and very hard to keep steady pace. Lack of training and follow-through with management.
Flexible hours
Minpunten
Commission sales, lack of training
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 6NeeRapporteren
4,0
Bedrijfscultuur
Great team environment, mentoring and training
Insurance benefits consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Medina, OH4 september 2018
I love the product and the company. I really like helping others and I have been able to do so by working with AFLAC. I have gotten out my comfort zone and grown tremendously.
Pluspunten
Flexible and room to grow
100 percent commission
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Good place to work for a confident and responsible individual
Benefits consultant for AFLAC (huidige medewerker) –  Terre Haute, IN3 september 2018
There is a lot of cold calling, and it is a hard position. One must have the responsibility to get up and go every day. You come up with almost all of your own leads.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Flexible work schedule with training opportunites
Benefits Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Cincinnati, OH23 augustus 2018
A typical work day included contacting potential businesses to set appointments with HR or the company owner to come share the option of adding Aflac polices to their benefit packages.
flexible work schedule
commission only
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Aflac review
BENEFITS CONSULTANT (voormalige medewerker) –  Riverton, WY20 augustus 2018
- Talking with business owners. Explaining how Aflac policies help or hurt small businesses.
-Pushy sales. Its not about the customer. Its about the business with a fake front. I can not and will not put a person in debt for something they can live without.
-Management is pushy and I felt like they were fake. Too much makeup, high voice and too excited to see me for no reason. (except I was making them money) Not real or down to earth.
-Work place culture is awesome. Awesome ideas. But its a fake front. Especially for those who can not afford it but told they can.
-Pushy sales. HATE it. And I am not willing to break my relationships for AFLAC.
-I got to meet some amazing business owners and travel.
Pluspunten
Travel and meet new people with different problems
Fake management.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 7Nee 1Rapporteren
Can be a good job
Benefits Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Las Vegas, NV1 augustus 2018
First this is a 100% commission job. When I first started it was fun and I was able to meet new people. Then the Regional Coordinator started getting on everyone and telling us we were not doing enough and to stop bullshitting. Then many people stated to quit. There is a high turnover rate of contracted self employed agents with Aflac. There is little training or guidance. The coordinators just tell you to go out and prospect for new groups and get appointments with the owner/decision maker.
Minpunten
Being told you aren't doing enough
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 8Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Limited by who is training you
Benefit Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  St. Louis, MO23 juli 2018
Go along with person training you helps start up your business. Takes hundreds of door to door visits to get one sale. Plus is dealing with business management and usually decision makers.
Working with businesses
Minpunten
takes hundreds of door to door businesses to make a sale.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
You are your own boss
Benefits Consultant and Asset Management (huidige medewerker) –  Glen Allen, VA18 juli 2018
The first month is spent learning and mastering the products and communication skills. Management is more than willing to help whenever you need it. You have to really be careful about time management as this career is strictly commission based. A majority of this career is driving, conversing, and maintaining relationships with local businesses. Also focuses heavily on technology for enrollments.
Great management. Flexible hours
Commission based
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4Nee 2Rapporteren
Disappointment
Benefits Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Rockledge, FL4 juli 2018
Looking back, there was so much agent turnover that the leadership prepared for that by pushing new agents to open new accounts but did not support them afterwards, as if preparing to give these to their veteran agents to keep them happy, who were not opening accounts.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Flexible schedule and potential for compensation
Benefits Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Dallas, TX1 juli 2018
Aflac provides flexibility in daily schedule as well as what is required for compensation. Working a commission job is difficult, but there is a strong support system with Aflac which helps newer agents. The hardest part of the job is getting the leads and doing prospecting as a new agent.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 2Rapporteren
Benefits consultatnt
Benefits Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Marquette, MI28 mei 2018
100% commission position so it is extremely time consuming and expensive to get started.

I drained my bank account trying to get started as an associate.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 30Nee 1Rapporteren
Entrepreneurial
Benefits Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Indianapolis, IN10 mei 2018
Great opportunity to develop entrepreneurial spirit. Develop discipline and good work ethics. Your results are based on your efforts.
The management is very supportive.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 6Nee 3Rapporteren
Not what I expected.
Benefits Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Johnson City, TN7 mei 2018
I was promised training and they told me I didn’t need any experience to start a great career. However if you can go for months without a check then you will be fine but until you book an appointment and sell insurance you don’t make anything. It will eat through your savings. No training so if you have experience you will be fine but if you don’t look somewhere else.
Minpunten
No training, no benefits.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 31Nee 2Rapporteren
4,0
100% Commission self starter job
Benefits Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Lemont, IL18 april 2018
I joined Aflac because I liked the company. I really liked the people I worked with. I was a Benefits Consultant. It was a 100% commission sales job. A typical day was making 100 dials or prospecting small businesses, trying to get an appointment with the business owner.
Pluspunten
Flexibility, big potential for income
100% commission, need to be go-getter and self starter
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 16Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Extreemely high stress & competitive with other staff plus tons of driving
Insurance Benefits Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbus, GA16 april 2018
I got burned out driving all over northern and central Vermont and New Hampshire. There was lots more paperwork and computer work that had to be done in the evenings and on weekends that was not explained to me when I was hired.

Management was constantly putting pressure on everyone to make more sales no matter how well you were performing. The stress was not worth the potential reward, even though I totally believed in the all the products that I was selling.
Pluspunten
I really enjoyed helping people solve there needs. Plus, I got commisssion on selling myself pruducts and there was a great retirement plan.
Minpunten
Too much stress with current management, and pressure to expand selling area into more miles on road per day.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 19Nee 2Rapporteren
Aflac
Benefits Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  New Albany, IN11 april 2018
You get out what you put in. With some luck also involved. Hard to build your own book of business. Aflac provides great products. I just found it hard to convince business owners to offer to their employees.
Job/Life balance
100% Commission
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 7Nee 1Rapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Aflac. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag