Reviews voor Benefits Consultant bij Aflac

100 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht
Af-Wack
Benefits Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Worcester, MA22 februari 2018
Not a lot of people want Aflac these days. Sure, some do. However, it is not enough for someone on a commission only basis. Most companies offer sufficient health insurance plans to their employees as is.
Flexibility
Hierarchy
Business 2 Business
Benefits Consultant- Part-Time (huidige medewerker) –  Albany, NY15 februari 2018
Not all Mgmt. is good. Be resourceful and learn to swim fast. Keep another job until you have a book of business. Focus on bringing money in for the company then you earn respect. Some people are more helpful than others. You have No real friends until you've been there a long time.
Pluspunten
Pizza, salad, learn new skills, Prospecting
Greed -keeps you hungry
Not what I was told
Benefits Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Grand Forks, ND13 februari 2018
I was told going into the job that I would service a book of business to give me income while I sought to open new groups to grow my client base and income. It's been over 6 months and I have no groups to service, the area market is saturated with Aflac reps, significant travel is expected, and I've spent 3x what I've earned trying to make this a viable career. Bust! Moving on...
Flexible Schedule
Tough market
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
The Best Experience for me.
BENEFITS CONSULTANT (huidige medewerker) –  West Los Angeles, CA12 februari 2018
The best part about this job is you are the only one that can hold yourself back. I experienced nothing but motivation and growth whilt at this company. The support system is amazing and I started doing things i didnt know I could do.
Growth
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
My Aflac experience
Benefits Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Stockbridge, GA31 januari 2018
Very competitive, fast paced environment selling a wonderful product, to those who can afford supplemental insurance. Very challenging and rewarding for those who apply themselves.
Flexibility
Out of pocket expenses
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Commission Based
Benefits Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Fairfield, NJ17 januari 2018
Aflac has the potential for a starting sales associate/insurance producer to be successful. However it takes some time before becoming successful. Cold calls/Corporate drops/Referrals needed in order to book appointments. Trainings available to help sharpen knowledge and presentation tools.
Flexible
Commission based
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Benefits consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Albany, NY16 januari 2018
Executed the sale of custom insurance plans to businesses.
Consulted with various business owners to tailor insurance plans to the needs of their business and
employees.
Assisted human resources with the recruitment processes of new hires and participated in applicant interviews.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Schedule is the best.
BENEFITS CONSULTANT (huidige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA18 december 2017
This is definitely a place to work if you love being able to your own schedule to work and entirely at your own pace. The only downside is that if you are looking for steady money coming in, you most likely won't find it in the first year until your renewals/residuals kick in.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 8NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great if you're willing to build a business from nothing
Supplemental Benefits Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Williamsport, PA12 december 2017
Working at Aflac is an incredible opportunity that I would recommend to anyone interested in building their own business in the Insurance Industry. The compensation potential is extremely advantageous to new agents and Aflac provides a good platform for long term growth within a company. However, you should know what you are getting into before pursuing this career. As a new agent, your job is predominantly dropping into businesses in your area or making prospecting calls, which can be very discouraging to those without the natural ability to sell their personal brand. If you can do that, you can have a very prosperous career with Aflac.
Pay, Hours, Culture
No Salary, Hard to start
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 5Nee 1Rapporteren
Mis-Managed Style
Benefits Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Denver, CO6 december 2017
I don't recommend working for this company unless you have a lot of contacts and know the territory you are working in. You will never have solid pay unless you know a lot of people.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 8Nee 3Rapporteren
Great organizational culture
Benefits Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Covington, LA13 november 2017
Management wants you to succeed and will do everything possible to assist you. Fun place to work and competition is friendly, not cut-throat. Commission jobs aren't for everyone, but if you can handle rejection and are organized and self-directed, you can make a great living at this.
culture
commission only
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 6Nee 1Rapporteren
Great company
Benefits Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Jackson, TN5 november 2017
It's a great company to work for that is full of great people.The only downside is it takes a long time to get started making money. Other than the commission based pay, it's wonderful.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 7Nee 1Rapporteren
It is never enough.
Benefits Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Texas30 oktober 2017
I tried and tried to make this job work. It was a blood bath. I dont want to say much more. Great product but poorly structured. My region did not take care of their own. They promoted agents to walk all over one another
Set your own schedule
Everything Else
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 13NeeRapporteren
was not for me
Benefits Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Spokane, WA24 oktober 2017
the opportunity wasn't there. they hired too many people without support people building their business. veterans undercut new people consistently. no benefits.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 19NeeRapporteren
cutthroat
Aflac Benefit Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Cedar Falls, IA22 oktober 2017
dont do it unless you like raman noodles. They talk a great game about pay, trips and such but none of its true , I am still waiting for a $100 bonus for a contest i won 4 wks ago
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 22Nee 1Rapporteren
Great secondary income.
Benefits Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Grand Forks, ND16 oktober 2017
Saturation levels are too high for this to be a lucrative income unless you become a district or above coordinator. It's not a 9 to 5 job. Need to persevere for several years to have a good residual income. I recommend if it's additional retirement or secondary income. Great fun meeting people and helping protect families.
meeting and helping families/people
Minpunten
long and a lot of off time hours
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 12Nee 3Rapporteren
Educational
Benefits Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Pismo Beach, CA14 oktober 2017
The team worked well for a bit but the constant turnover of the employees gets to be wearing on a person's soul. Great job for a self motivated individual who doesn't care much about team work.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 9NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Wonderful work environment for motivated people
Voluntary Insurance Benefit Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Boardman, OH1 oktober 2017
Great place to work because you can set your own hours and get out of the job what you put into it. You have the opportunity to meet new people and give e practical solutions.
Schedule
Commission
Bedrijfscultuur
Great job, but has drawbacks
Benefits Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Jackson, TN18 september 2017
Great company and job, not for the socially weak. Must have great people skills and be okay with commission based pay. I love Aflac, it just isn't the right fit for me.
Make your own hours
Commission based pay only
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 8NeeRapporteren
I did by best.
Benefit Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Jacksonville, FL13 september 2017
Extremely competitive. Lack of support and training to new associates without previous sales experience. Saw favoritism given. Some areas of town were over saturated with AFLAC agents. I did learn some new things but overall, I feel like I failed.
Pluspunten
Brand recognition of company. Good products.
Minpunten
No benefits, 1099 contractor.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 10Nee 3Rapporteren