Reviews voor Benefits Consultant bij Aflac

90 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht
Mis-Managed Style
Benefits Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Denver, CO6 december 2017
I don't recommend working for this company unless you have a lot of contacts and know the territory you are working in. You will never have solid pay unless you know a lot of people.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Great organizational culture
Benefits Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Covington, LA13 november 2017
Management wants you to succeed and will do everything possible to assist you. Fun place to work and competition is friendly, not cut-throat. Commission jobs aren't for everyone, but if you can handle rejection and are organized and self-directed, you can make a great living at this.
culture
commission only
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
It is never enough.
Benefits Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Texas30 oktober 2017
I tried and tried to make this job work. It was a blood bath. I dont want to say much more. Great product but poorly structured. My region did not take care of their own. They promoted agents to walk all over one another
Set your own schedule
Everything Else
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 8NeeRapporteren
was not for me
Benefits Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Spokane, WA24 oktober 2017
the opportunity wasn't there. they hired too many people without support people building their business. veterans undercut new people consistently. no benefits.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 13NeeRapporteren
cutthroat
Aflac Benefit Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Cedar Falls, IA22 oktober 2017
dont do it unless you like raman noodles. They talk a great game about pay, trips and such but none of its true , I am still waiting for a $100 bonus for a contest i won 4 wks ago
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 14Nee 1Rapporteren
Great secondary income.
Benefits Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Grand Forks, ND16 oktober 2017
Saturation levels are too high for this to be a lucrative income unless you become a district or above coordinator. It's not a 9 to 5 job. Need to persevere for several years to have a good residual income. I recommend if it's additional retirement or secondary income. Great fun meeting people and helping protect families.
meeting and helping families/people
Minpunten
long and a lot of off time hours
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 10Nee 2Rapporteren
Educational
Benefits Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Pismo Beach, CA14 oktober 2017
The team worked well for a bit but the constant turnover of the employees gets to be wearing on a person's soul. Great job for a self motivated individual who doesn't care much about team work.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 6NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Wonderful work environment for motivated people
Voluntary Insurance Benefit Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Boardman, OH1 oktober 2017
Great place to work because you can set your own hours and get out of the job what you put into it. You have the opportunity to meet new people and give e practical solutions.
Schedule
Commission
Was deze review nuttig?JaNeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great job, but has drawbacks
Benefits Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Jackson, TN18 september 2017
Great company and job, not for the socially weak. Must have great people skills and be okay with commission based pay. I love Aflac, it just isn't the right fit for me.
Make your own hours
Commission based pay only
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 6NeeRapporteren
I did by best.
Benefit Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Jacksonville, FL13 september 2017
Extremely competitive. Lack of support and training to new associates without previous sales experience. Saw favoritism given. Some areas of town were over saturated with AFLAC agents. I did learn some new things but overall, I feel like I failed.
Pluspunten
Brand recognition of company. Good products.
Minpunten
No benefits, 1099 contractor.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 8Nee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Work on your own schedule
Benefits Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Fort Worth, TX12 september 2017
It's a great company to work for if you have good leadership. Poor leadership can cause you to not make any money due to lack of support and training.
1099 employee
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Flexible Schedule but Hurt Pockets
Benefits Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA10 augustus 2017
I enjoy working for Aflac because of the clients I meet, I love the flexibility that is given to me, I do not like that money does not come in fast its hard especially if you are changing jobs, I highly recommend a second job
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 16NeeRapporteren
Straight Commission
Benefits Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Huntington, WV31 juli 2017
This job is a job you will definitely struggle at in the beginning. It takes years to build up business in be successful in this position. If you are wanting to make decent money right away then this job is definitely not for you. If you stress and worry a lot then this job is not for you. This job however is has flexibility. If you want to spend time with your family more and work from home this is a job where you can do that. If you are a go getter and have energy then you would probably succeed. The main downfall for me is how no benefits are offered to you the employee. This job is just what you make it.
Flexibility
comission, no benefits
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 22Nee 1Rapporteren
Not for most
Benefits Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Pittsburgh, PA26 juli 2017
This job is taxing on the mind and can be the most stressful thing ever. The uncertainty of a paycheck is the most crucial aspect and the reason why I can't recommend it to anyone. Unless you go into this job knowing of multiple companies that want to make supplemental healthcare available to their employees, than I can't advise doing it.
flexible hours
Minpunten
hard to sell, odd training, no given accounts
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 19NeeRapporteren
Laid back
Benefits Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbus, GA18 juli 2017
I was in sales so of course I could make my own schedule when I did work for them, but when it came to actual work and my bosses, it was awesome! I loved who I worked with and they all treat you like family. The only reason I didn't continue working there was because my pay was commission only and I'm not good in sales whatsoever so I needed a steady income. At the time, I had some family needing help at their store so it worked out perfect. I would definitely recommend people to work here.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 5Nee 7Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Job flexibility is great.
Bilingual Benefits Management Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  McKinney, TX14 juli 2017
Great Sales School.
Best supplemental products in the industry.
Great teamwork.
Ability to help people through financial products.
B2B sales and marketing strategies.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 8Nee 4Rapporteren
Working for AFLAC
Benefits Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Lake Charles, LA3 juli 2017
Aflac gives employees opportunities to make a difference in the lives through benefit consulting in the area of supplemental health benefits. The company supports each individual associate with the training and preparation to offer families alternatives to financial and health challenges.
Pluspunten
Excellent training and support, people friendly, strong emphasis on family security
Minpunten
I've had no negative experiences with Aflac. It is challenging and demanding, but this is a necessity to drive positive competitive drive.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 5Nee 8Rapporteren
aflac
Benefits Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Virginia15 juni 2017
flexible work schedules. customer service skills. benefit skills. vacation at anytime if needed. commission based pay. great bonuses. growth in the company happens alot.
flexible hours
commission
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 7Nee 7Rapporteren
Pyramid Scheme
Benefits Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Battle Creek, MI31 mei 2017
The longer you work there the more the commission structure benefits you, but the fact is that you will probably have to work 6 months with no pay which is absolutely ludicrous.
Make your own schedule
Minpunten
Entirely commission and training is pathetic
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 20NeeRapporteren
Keep your day job
Benefits Sales Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Indianapolis, IN15 mei 2017
Dont buy into the "typical amount of earnings" because your "trainer" will basically have to hand you part of their business to make anything within 5 weeks. There are multiple offices with multiple teams per office with no territories so you will be the 5th to 12th aflac sales person to walm into the office per week. If you want to do it dont quit your day job until you have a lot of annual renewal money coming in.
Flexible schedule
Minpunten
No pay until you find a group that hasn't been turned off by the constant Aflac sales
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 20Nee 1Rapporteren