Reviews voor Benefits Consultant bij Aflac

118 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 2.350 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Benefits consultatnt
Benefits Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Marquette, MI28 mei 2018
100% commission position so it is extremely time consuming and expensive to get started.

I drained my bank account trying to get started as an associate.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 15NeeRapporteren
Entrepreneurial
Benefits Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Indianapolis, IN10 mei 2018
Great opportunity to develop entrepreneurial spirit. Develop discipline and good work ethics. Your results are based on your efforts.
The management is very supportive.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Not what I expected.
Benefits Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Johnson City, TN7 mei 2018
I was promised training and they told me I didn’t need any experience to start a great career. However if you can go for months without a check then you will be fine but until you book an appointment and sell insurance you don’t make anything. It will eat through your savings. No training so if you have experience you will be fine but if you don’t look somewhere else.
Minpunten
No training, no benefits.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 17Nee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Extreemely high stress & competitive with other staff plus tons of driving
Insurance Benefits Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbus, GA16 april 2018
I got burned out driving all over northern and central Vermont and New Hampshire. There was lots more paperwork and computer work that had to be done in the evenings and on weekends that was not explained to me when I was hired.

Management was constantly putting pressure on everyone to make more sales no matter how well you were performing. The stress was not worth the potential reward, even though I totally believed in the all the products that I was selling.
Pluspunten
I really enjoyed helping people solve there needs. Plus, I got commisssion on selling myself pruducts and there was a great retirement plan.
Minpunten
Too much stress with current management, and pressure to expand selling area into more miles on road per day.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 14Nee 1Rapporteren
Aflac
Benefits Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  New Albany, IN11 april 2018
You get out what you put in. With some luck also involved. Hard to build your own book of business. Aflac provides great products. I just found it hard to convince business owners to offer to their employees.
Job/Life balance
100% Commission
Great Learning Experience
Benefits Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL8 april 2018
Excellent Sales Training , but my regional and overall company management is not supportive in the field. It was a great opportunity for a new inexperienced agent .
Pluspunten
Great promotions and ads for products. Everybody loves the duck.
Minpunten
You are on your own to build relationships with business owners.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 7Nee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Full commission have to be able to support yourself for a while
Benefits Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  St. Louis, MO26 maart 2018
This job is full commission and it is very hard to make it, very high turnover in the office I work in because it is so hard to make consistent income. A lot of travel and time for very little pay for at least the first 1-2 years
Pluspunten
Set your own schedule, be your own boss
Full commission no benefits
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 11Nee 1Rapporteren
Insurance Sales
Benefits Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Bronx, NY19 maart 2018
Insurance Sales is a cut-throat business and competitors did not treat new comers fairly. Sales were hard to come by and there was no base salary. Therefore if there was no sale, there was no income.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 10Nee 1Rapporteren
Training? What training?
Benefits Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Boise, ID16 maart 2018
The group in Boise hyped an excellent training program, but I found myself out in the field by myself, and without my DSC. Don't waste time with them.
Work your own schedule
Minpunten
No effective training. You train yourself, and you go to Sales School a month AFTER you start.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
Average working environment
Benefits Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Clearwater, FL8 maart 2018
The typical day seemed like you were all alone without any support from your lead. Never received proper training had to do everything on my own with little to no success.
Worked independently
No lead support
Great money if you have the patience to be a 1099 and you get a good trainer,
Insurance Benefits Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Saint Joseph, MO6 maart 2018
The money is there to be made. I feel I only had a bad experience because my direct manager was inexperienced and just not a good trainer. I feel you should be able to be on the team that best suits your needs and personality.
Bonuses and percentage paid
Minpunten
1099 only, no freedom to choose who trains you, I was held back by my supervisor being inexperienced.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 6NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
summary
Benefits Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Fairfax, VA25 februari 2018
Lots of cold calling so if you are into that then this is a good job for you. Pay is off of commission, so there were days I worked 8 hours and never made money.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 12Nee 2Rapporteren
Af-Wack
Benefits Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Worcester, MA22 februari 2018
Not a lot of people want Aflac these days. Sure, some do. However, it is not enough for someone on a commission only basis. Most companies offer sufficient health insurance plans to their employees as is.
Flexibility
Hierarchy
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 9Nee 1Rapporteren
Business 2 Business
Benefits Consultant- Part-Time (huidige medewerker) –  Albany, NY15 februari 2018
Not all Mgmt. is good. Be resourceful and learn to swim fast. Keep another job until you have a book of business. Focus on bringing money in for the company then you earn respect. Some people are more helpful than others. You have No real friends until you've been there a long time.
Pluspunten
Pizza, salad, learn new skills, Prospecting
Greed -keeps you hungry
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 10NeeRapporteren
Not what I was told
Benefits Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Grand Forks, ND13 februari 2018
I was told going into the job that I would service a book of business to give me income while I sought to open new groups to grow my client base and income. It's been over 6 months and I have no groups to service, the area market is saturated with Aflac reps, significant travel is expected, and I've spent 3x what I've earned trying to make this a viable career. Bust! Moving on...
Flexible Schedule
Tough market
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 10NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
The Best Experience for me.
BENEFITS CONSULTANT (huidige medewerker) –  West Los Angeles, CA12 februari 2018
The best part about this job is you are the only one that can hold yourself back. I experienced nothing but motivation and growth whilt at this company. The support system is amazing and I started doing things i didnt know I could do.
Growth
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great people, though not upfront
Benefits Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  NC8 februari 2018
The people and culture at Aflac was great but they are not upfront with the fact that it can take 1-5 years to make a living. Meanwhile agents are spending money while not earning any commission. Great if you live in urban areas, not so great for rural areas. Lots of traveling and visiting busineses over and over again just to be rejected.
Culture, people
Minpunten
Commission only, amount of time it takes to earn commission
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 10Nee 2Rapporteren
My Aflac experience
Benefits Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Stockbridge, GA31 januari 2018
Very competitive, fast paced environment selling a wonderful product, to those who can afford supplemental insurance. Very challenging and rewarding for those who apply themselves.
Flexibility
Out of pocket expenses
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 7Nee 1Rapporteren
Commission Based
Benefits Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Fairfield, NJ17 januari 2018
Aflac has the potential for a starting sales associate/insurance producer to be successful. However it takes some time before becoming successful. Cold calls/Corporate drops/Referrals needed in order to book appointments. Trainings available to help sharpen knowledge and presentation tools.
Flexible
Commission based
Benefits consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Albany, NY16 januari 2018
Executed the sale of custom insurance plans to businesses.
Consulted with various business owners to tailor insurance plans to the needs of their business and
employees.
Assisted human resources with the recruitment processes of new hires and participated in applicant interviews.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 2Rapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Aflac. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag