Reviews voor Independent Agent bij Aflac

333 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 2.531 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Independent Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Mansfield, TX11 oktober 2018
Despite the quality of the product, it is a tough sell to business owners. Commission only makes it harder on the agent. Although there were weekly meetings it was short on training. Needed more one on one and more assistance with getting meetings with business owners.
Freedom
Minpunten
Better one on one training, no guarantees
Was deze review waardevol?JaNeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Your work determines your worth
Independent Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Shreveport, LA14 september 2018
You get paid based on the work you put in. It’s not easy being successful with this company. It’s 100% commission only with zero benefits. You must have reserve funds in order to get started, you may not get paid for the first 5-6 months in the business, but again, this depends on you.
Pluspunten
Flexible work hours. Be your own boss. Residual income.
Minpunten
Commission only. Lack of management. High turnover.
Bedrijfscultuur
A great company to work and learn
INDEPENDENT AGENT (voormalige medewerker) –  Dalton, GA11 september 2018
A typical day would include making calls to set appointments to land company benefits for their employees. Go out an enroll employees into their benefit's.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Training
Independent Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Richmond, VA6 september 2018
The training was quite awful and the market didn't prove to be amenable to the product...particularly the Richmond market. I will say that my trainer tried but it was not eventful.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun place to work at and meant new people all the time.
Independent Sales Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Lexington, KY5 september 2018
The most interesting part of this job is that there is no ‘typical’ day. One day I would be busy scheduling meetings and the other day I would be traveling on the road.
Maybe the next day I would be busy making presentations in front of a crowd. If the job is unpredictable and calls for efficiency, I try my best to reach that level.
Pluspunten
Monthly and yearly gatherings, very fun.
Commission based pay
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Veteran agents will thrive. Newbies will be trained and enter the Hunger Games as they find their footing
Independent Insurance Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Florida31 augustus 2018
DO NOT quit your day job year 1. This will need to be a side gig until you have an established client base. Period. Don't think you will replace a steady income from the start. You won't. YOU ARE A BUSINESS OWNER AND WILL BE EXPECTED TO FUNCTION AS SUCH. If you are comfortable with "feast or famine" pay, and leadership who train you but also COMPETE with you...all the best to you!
Poor Training
Independent Insurance Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Austin, TX28 augustus 2018
If you are an experienced outside sales person with no family and no need for immediate income this is the job for you. There is no base pay. It is strictly commission only.
I came in under the notion I would be trained well and that was a lie. There was no training, no real support. You are thrown out to either sink or swim.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 7NeeRapporteren
Review for Aflac
Independent Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Dallas, TX27 augustus 2018
While many people did succeed as an independent sales agent, I was not one of them. The amount of work required to put in for potential reward was not worth it for a purely commission based position. I felt very uncomfortable with the way the company taught how to deal with potential clients, and seeing other agents interact first hand verified it was not for me.
Independent agent
Independent Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Fullerton, CA19 augustus 2018
The company provides 3 weeks Sales School and then twice a week for an hour and a half, excellent Sandlers base sales reinforcement training, leading by certified Sandles instructors. The group I worked with provided teaching support on administrative issues, in addition to product training. Each manager has the individual option how he/she will mentoring you. If you good in sales and has a natural talent to it this is a perfect place for you. You will flourish from the start. If you have additional income for at least two years you will get there sooner or later :)Perfect job for retirement with all the connection in your packet you can now use it.
I am writing it as a positive review but also give you the reality check. This is a very independent position. You will receive many resources and support training but do not expect to babysit you. It is a lot of work. You are own boss!!!!
Pluspunten
excelent training, support atmosfere, assistance with closing new accounts
Minpunten
no base salary which could be difficult if you not natural seller.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Independent Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Jacksonville, FL15 augustus 2018
I learned how to take ownership of my territory. It taught me how to prospect smarter and how to make the most out of my day. The hardest part was commission only and charge backs.
Flexibility
Charge backs
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Great learning experiance
Independent Insurance Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Covington, TN25 juli 2018
Love working with other agents and the customers. Great learning and many opportunities. Hardest part of the day was acquiring leads. I enjoyed working at my own pace and from home.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Lack of Management support
Independent Insurance Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Palermo, ND18 juli 2018
Management does not encourage mentors to teach product knowledge or sales techniques. Management not involved in employees journey to succeed. Supervisors too bust selling for themselves to help new employees.
"Self Employed"
Lack of support
Another Temporary job
Independent Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Omaha, NE16 juli 2018
I took this job because they made it sound like there were very few agents in Omaha, only to find out there were a ton of agents. Everywhere I went, someone had been there a few days or weeks before.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 5NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Sales, always on the move
Independent Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Virginia Beach, VA15 juli 2018
This is a sales position. Mostly cold calling in the beginning. Training is given and always offered. Commission based pay so you dont get money if you dont make a sale.
Flexible work schedule
Commission based pay
Na
Independent Insurance Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Sarasota, FL11 juli 2018
Position is not what I was trained to do. The management team was supportive but the guidance is non existent. Typical sales environment with sink or swim attitude. Realized that this is not the career for me.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4Nee 1Rapporteren
great company
Independent Insurance Agent (huidige medewerker) –  El Paso, TX11 juli 2018
Great Company MUST BE SELF DRIVEN! pay is driven by your motivation! if you do not sell anything you do not make anything, so it is very difficult if you have never worked in this type of work or do not have a mentor.
Pluspunten
the harder you work the more incentive there is
1099 commission
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Insurance Sales
Independent Agent Representing Aflac (voormalige medewerker) –  West Springfield, MA10 juli 2018
This was a good learning experience for me, and is probably a fine place to work if you're really a sales person at heart, which I am not. Fun, collaborative but competitive culture in the office.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Insurance Sales
AFLAC- Independent Sales Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Boca Raton, FL7 juli 2018
Working for AFLAC requires being licensed in insurance sales. The cost to become licensed may be large at first. Door to door sales with very few leads. Too many agents to truly be successful unless you get great referrals.
Commission only
Independent Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Louisville, KY3 juli 2018
I enjoyed the work and had an amazing supervisor who motivated on a daily basis. I enjoyed meeting and speaking with new people everyday. They offered rewards regularly for goals met.
Bedrijfscultuur
I enjoyed the comrades that i worked with.
Independent Insurance Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Los Alamitos, CA30 juni 2018
I enjoyed the people that I worked with, unfortunately they don't pay ypu. It is hard cold calling for hours without pay. You need a good financial cushion in order to sell insurance.
Comrades
Minpunten
No pay, hours of cold calling without pay.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Aflac. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag