Reviews voor Independent Agent bij Aflac

260 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht
In equals out
Life and Health Insurance Independent Agent (huidige medewerker) –  IL6 december 2017
Good company to work for, good management. You will only get out of it what you put in. You are your own boss and your earning potential depends on how well you work your business. Great leadership and team to help when needed.
flexibility
flexibility
Bedrijfscultuur
Great only if you are well established.
Independent Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Indiana27 november 2017
Aflac is a great company to work for, but only if you are a big person of the community that you work in and only if you have the income to support you your 1st year with them. The policies and what they do is fantastic, but there is no support when it comes to making money. It wasn't my intention to leave, but I have gone about 3 months without enough income to be able to keep up on my bills.
Pluspunten
You set your schedule, Great people behind a great company
Minpunten
Commission only, Hard when you don't know a lot of the community that you are in, Money is hard to come by the 1st year.
Independent Agents
Independent Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Columbus, GA26 november 2017
For the most part you are your own boss and can make your own hours. But, you must be prepared to work 40+ hours in the first few years in order to establish a client base. It is commission only so salary is all over the place. Always on the search for new accounts/clients.
Dissappointed
Independent Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Tallahassee, FL22 november 2017
I loved AFLAC, and wait to be apart. However, the experience left me highly disappointed. I learned that where the customers are well taken care of the agents were not.
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and fun work environment
Independent Insurance Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Visalia, CA18 november 2017
Loved developing my entrepreneur skills, as well as helping others bring peace of mind into their lives. Great team environment, as well as a way to become self made.
Was deze review nuttig?JaNeeRapporteren
Good culture
Independent Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Colorao Springs, CO15 november 2017
Commission only position and very hard to make a living. Very difficult to open accounts. It is nice to set own schedule, but need more leadership for someone with no sales experience
Set own schedule
Commission Only
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
no comment
Independent Insurance Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  California31 oktober 2017
Because I am being forced to fill out this review I will say that everyone that has an experience with AFLAC will be different depending on the office you work out of and the people around you. Again as I requested earlier: NO COMMENT.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Always on the go.
Independent Licensed Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Pearl River, NY23 oktober 2017
You have to constantly keep prospecting to bring in new business so that you can close business deals. Very hard to do drops and get an appointment. Referrals are one of the best methods to get new accounts.
Bedrijfscultuur
The people I worked with were great but the company not so much
Independent Insurance Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbus, GA11 oktober 2017
It was not what it was sold to be. I had trouble with my commissions and benefits. Money would be taken from me without proper explanation as to why. When you are commission only that matters.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 10NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Complete independence, good reputation, unlimited potential
Independent Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  New York, NY3 oktober 2017
AFLAC has a good brand and great products. There is training for knowledge and sales techniques, enhanced most when matched with supportive management layers. As an independent agent, you control your own destiny: where, when, and how you work.

The biggest hurdle is directly related to being independent. For that freedom, you also cover your own budget, paid only upon sales completion.
Flexibility, unlimited potential
Insurance sales
Independent Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Ann Arbor, MI2 oktober 2017
This is an insurance sales position. There is no salary, only commissions. You will be asked to give senior account representatives leads from your own family.
business oriented environment
Independent Insurance Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Burbank, CA21 september 2017
you have to work very hard to earn enough to survive the first years. This is a job for someone who already has an income or does not need the money right away. If you are aggressive busines oriented this is the place for you.
you can make lots of money if you work 24/7
no salary
Independent job
Independent Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Plymouth, MN20 september 2017
I enjoyed the clients and I believe in the polcies that this companys offer. There is a termendous turn over in the management and over time the management is only concerned about their numbers.
Flexibility
Minpunten
Nothing new to offer and not keeping up with the changes in the market.
Bedrijfscultuur
Took it for what it was worth
Independent Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Newport News, VA18 september 2017
Selling for Aflac was a learning experience and that is the most complementary thing I can say about them. People supporting loved ones should not sell for Aflac as there is no base salary to support incoming agents.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Not a bad job
Independent Sales Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Goshen, NY17 september 2017
This was a temporary job for me; I had no real intention of remaining. its not a bad job, but like all insurance companies, your returns will come in once you have laid the groundwork. Get well acquainted with cold-calling; regardless of what you are told. Good job, but if you're looking to make money with limited push, keep looking.
To much of time
Independent Sales Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Arlington, TX11 september 2017
The training was not long enough. As an independent, I had to put too many hours in a day to sell one application. I had to pay for leads that led to no business.
Pluspunten
had control of my schedule
Minpunten
Leads were not productive.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Sincere and Compassionate Company
Independent Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Bakersfield, CA6 september 2017
As a Benefits Consultant with Aflac, I loved being able to help people and I 100% believe in Aflac and their products. The reason I left was because at the time I had no car so it made it very difficult to get around everywhere to be be as productive as I should have been;and with it being only commission based, I couldn't live off it.
Pluspunten
interacting with people and helping them
commission based only
Competitive
Independent Insurance Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Binghamton, NY1 september 2017
The typical day at work consists of prospecting...basically going door to door for businesses and trying to get them to let you in and sell your product to their employees. The hardest part is that it is very competitive among the agents. The most enjoyable part for me was always meeting new people.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 4Nee 1Rapporteren
Aflac agent
Independent Arkansas AFLAC Sales Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Hot Springs Village, AR29 augustus 2017
You have to be a people person and have a little money banked to be successful in this business. Regional and District Managers were fantastic. You couldn't ask for better.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great Company. I learned a lot.
Independent Insurance Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Marriottsville, MD11 augustus 2017
There was lot of potential to grow. I didn't care for all of the meetings. If I'm self-employed, I don't want to be constantly coming to meetings. It takes away from building my empire.
Growth
Minpunten
Too many meetings a week

Algehele waardering