Reviews voor Insurance Agent bij Aflac

389 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 2.531 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Know how to sell
Insurance Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX15 oktober 2018
Aflac is always looking for new people to join them because it takes a certain type of person to be able to do it full time and make a profit enough to want to stay. They will give you the basis for knowing how to sell their product, but you have to learn how to evolve from there. The places you are trying to get have been hit by Aflac for a very long time and most of the people that did it before you were bad and left the potential client with a bad taste so you are immediately asked to leave by pretty much everyone.
Pluspunten
Income if you can get it
Minpunten
Aflac's history in the sectors holds you down
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
4,0
Fun atmosphere, Hard work
Aflac Insurance Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Twin Falls, ID9 oktober 2018
it was an experience. You really have to be a self starter and motivate yourself you go out and prospect for business. If you cant plan and work your own scheduled you shouldn't apply because you will never make enough money to survive.
Its Commission Only
Was deze review waardevol?JaNeeRapporteren
Insurance Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Tallahassee, FL22 september 2018
All commission no salary Very relaxed working place You are your own pace training in very little after the sales school All the large accounts are taken
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Great Career Opportunity
Audrey E. Tien Insurance Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Greater Sacramento, CA Area19 september 2018
Diverse workplace, job duties and opportunities
Not only further developed my insurance aptitude but also developed concrete, success driven business skills and personal relations.
Individual goal development within a team environment
The hardest part of being a DSC was wanting success for my associates more than they wanted for themselves.
The most rewarding part of my Aflac career was the sharing in the accomplishments of those I trained and mentored.
Diverse workplace, job duties and opportunities
Minpunten
One never truly knew at time of on-boarding, who was going to be the star
Awesome Place
Insurance Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbus, GA12 september 2018
I loved Aflac as a work place, would love to go back but the chances for advancement seem to be a bit harder and the call center can have challenging days
Good Stuff
Licensed Independent Insurance Producer/Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Johnson City, TN5 september 2018
The company honestly does what they say they will do, and for me to morally sell someone something I have to know it is truly worth the consumers money, and I can say it is. During my time with the company I witnessed the ease,speed, and honesty that came with filing a claim. Excellent company to both work for and purchase from as I am also a policy holder.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Poor overall structure
Insurance Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Indianapolis, IN30 augustus 2018
Good product, but they lack vision. They hire way too many employees with the intention of washout instead of just hiring the right ones. Then, the ones like me with educations actually leave for something better. You need to pull your head out of your rear. There are better companies out there selling better products. They are going to overtake you.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great working atmosphere, great boss, team players
Insurance Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Quincy, IL28 augustus 2018
Morning meeting to discuss what we was doing for the day and the week. What meeting was set up, how many cold calls, B2B calls that needed to be done.
Pluspunten
Could take off when needed for kids in sport or sick
Commission based only
Bedrijfscultuur
learning how to sell insurance
Insurance Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Midland, TX27 augustus 2018
going to business to offer our products and selling individual insurance. Supervisor is very professional and takes time out to try to help you succeed.
management is good
Minpunten
lots of driving and looking to get accounts
Bedrijfscultuur
AFLAC was a great job for a people person.
Insurance sales representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Medford, NY26 augustus 2018
I enjoyed working at AFLAC because while it was sales, I was able to interact with people in an in-home environment. AFLAC also gave many inservice workshops to update sales representative's repertoire.
Pluspunten
Gave people a product that they wanted and needed
Office closed
Was deze review waardevol?JaNeeRapporteren
Relaxed environment.
Insurance Sales Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Provincia di Firenze, Toscana25 augustus 2018
Lots of communication required. You're selling insurance to people around your area. Most of my job was done mostly at-home in a relaxed environment. So it wasn't bad.
All Commission
INSURANCE AGENT/ASSISTANT DISTRICT COORDINATOR (voormalige medewerker) –  San Antonio, TX20 augustus 2018
This is a 100% commission based career. You must build your book of business from the ground up and be in a financial position to go a few weeks without any income. There are ZERO benefits as you are a 1099.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 5NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Aflac is pretty much like other Insurance companies i've come across here in TN
Insurance Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Murfreesboro, TN15 augustus 2018
I didn't really get a chance to get into that job i can explain if we speak or meet. This position didn't work out the way i expected it to go, so i can't be to specific.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 2Rapporteren
Ok for commission
Insurance Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Abilene, TX9 augustus 2018
Commission based company, have to start your own groups, outside sales, be agressive, some training, no health insurance, does have investment account for employees
SET YOUR OWN HOURS
HAVE TO BE AGRESSIVE OUTSIDE SALES
1,0
Bedrijfscultuur
Too many hiours for no pay!
Aflac Insurance Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Edmond, OK4 augustus 2018
Aflac is strictly commission. You put in a hard days work and not get paid.Commissions are not great either.All the large accounts are already taken. In the beginning all the managers arenreal nice to yiou in the beginnining and when they decide they've gotten out of you all the accounts you brought with you and are not producing anymore then all the niceness is over!
Too much work
No pay
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 8NeeRapporteren
"Intern" During University
Insurance Sales and Benefits Consultant, Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA22 juli 2018
Was recruited as an intern during university. Not worth my time, very few of my fellow interns did anything substantial, and it was difficult to make any money. It did not really build up any skills despite basically being an unpaid internship. As a job it sounds great, (but not for me) however as an internship it was a poor choice.
Set your own hours
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Coming for your prospects!!
Insurance Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Jefferson City, MO22 juli 2018
Only apply if you have thousands of leads to give to your coworkers so they can cash in on you!! It takes three people to get a "group" going so keep in mind if you think this is a easy thing to do your crazy. Expect commission only and make sure that you work your butt of and make cold calls all day.
Bedrijfscultuur
Tough to start making money right away
Aflac Insurance Agent (huidige medewerker) –  New Haven, CT9 juli 2018
Do it if you can afford to not make any money for the first year unless you are the kind of person that can sell things easily. Aflac did not work out well for me because I’m more inclined to be efficient at helping people when they come to me with a problem. At Aflac you’re job is just to sell.
Free lunch sometimes. Free education
Commission only
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 6NeeRapporteren
1,0
Bedrijfscultuur
manager was nice, but was loaded with a lot of stress.
Insurance Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Central, Virginia8 juli 2018
I loved meeting new people, but the income was not worth the amount of work I was putting in. to much of a risk. No health benefits and charge backs, which charges you for the cost of the policy you wrote, if they decided not to keep it. Just wasn't what I expected.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 7NeeRapporteren
Fun and action-packed work
Insurance Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Plattsburgh, NY6 juli 2018
great people to teach and guide you. no limit for the amount of success or pay you receive. the amount of work coordinates with the pay when done correctly. fast job placement. great teammates and awesome staff atmosphere. guided for success
10-99 contracted emplee
no benefits
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Aflac. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag