Reviews voor Sales Associate bij Aflac

133 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 2.397 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Good Company
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  New York, NY19 juli 2018
Aflac is a good company where you get to be your own boss and work when you want to work because it is strictly commission based. This can be a blessing or a curse. It gets very frustrating when the potential clients very rarely cooperate with you.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Las Vegas, NV13 juli 2018
Aflac is great but hardest part is generating your own leads. Ive been with them 3 months and have yet to make a sale. Until I make a sale im pretty much working for free
Working at Aflac in Williamsport
Independent Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Williamsport, PA12 juli 2018
Aflac is not a bad company to work for in general; however, it is not a great place to start as an entry level worker living on your own with no other means of financial stability. Sales is a lot of work and takes a long time to get up and running with a good customer base. In today's age, nobody wants to talk about insurance so selling insurance of any kind is not the easiest task. I believe Aflac sales associates are hardworking people who are also very good at heart and at what they do. I appreciated the help and understanding of my management team in Williamsport.
Aflac sends you to sales schools, lifts their people up, works with you to support and motivate you on your journey, provides a nice income (once you have a customer base and a rhythm for it), and is a great sales experience, but is not for everyone.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Great Experience
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Las Vegas, NV5 juli 2018
AFLAC is a great company. Its a great way to learn sales. Its business to business sales. If you can make it here you can make it anywhere. The juice is worth the squeeze.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNeeRapporteren
Whatever
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Lake Charles, LA13 juni 2018
It was ok but it's all commission based so you have to be able to make sales on your own. If you aren't naturally good at selling to people then don't dot it.
Bedrijfscultuur
travel intensive, too many cold calls
Sales associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Knoxville, TN7 juni 2018
must make 20-50 cold calls at businesses per day, if you don't sell your quota, you don't make any money. If a client cancels a policy or is late to pay, it comes out of your paycheck.
great potential if you want to be 200% dedicated to your job
Minpunten
cold calling is MISERABLE, training is subpar
Bedrijfscultuur
If you can make it work...
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Southfield, MI1 mei 2018
I was unable to sell any products.
As a commission-only sales associate, I was asked to - essentially - guilt business owners into purchasing the product under the guise of 'employee safety'.
Flexible hours
Compensation
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 6NeeRapporteren
Waste of Time
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX22 april 2018
Now you must really be knowledgeable of sales. And for people who are considering taking this Career with them watch out, You must have LIFE & Health License and not to mention is all commission base. I wish they had told us that through our interview email instead of wasting our time and gas. SO ALL COMMISSION BASE PLUS YOU NEED YOUR LICENSE I think is a waste a TIME. Either start your own insurance company or work for a standard company this place is a waste of time.
Cant think of any
Minpunten
Driving, Waste of your time, money, gas.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 11Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
More of a scam than a job
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Novi, MI22 april 2018
Worked there for three months. Worked my tail off to get new accounts for the company, got my manager in front of numerous business owners and did all I could do on my part to build a book of business. For some reason, no one there has any closing skills; wasn't able to get a single stable account. The account I did mange to secure, my manager let fail (couldn't keep up with his own workload, which showed in his clients 'dissatisfaction). As a result I'm now nearly $3,000 in debt due to advanced commissions. You work your butt off for loans and then your managers rob you and put you in debt when you leave. If you have half a brain and some people skills, Aflac will hire you. Most of the people I saw Aflac hiring for new associates were totally incompetent and had no idea what they signed up for. Aflac's products are valuable for small businesses, but working there? I would have made more money working at McDonalds.
Work environment, very homely
Minpunten
Make no money, be lied to about making money, will screw you every chance they get
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 9Nee 1Rapporteren
No professional structure.
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  San Juan, PR14 april 2018
If you are a new recruit soon to become an agent, the overall quality of your field training will depend on the cooperation of your manager. If your manager is focused and efficient, your possibility of thriving will be high, but if not, expect the exact opposite.
Productivity at Aflac
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Indianapolis, IN25 maart 2018
Schedule ran on your own you are in control of when you start and end work. Learned to be persistent and power past the rejections when cold calling. The managers are very good mentors in the company and want to see you succeed. The culture is one of good family like structure where they are inclusive of all members of the company. Hardest part of the job is not making any money to start because it is all commission based. Though it is commissioned based this ties into the most important and enjoyable part of the job which is no cap on how much money you can make.
Pluspunten
Managers are great mentors and want the best for you
Minpunten
With no experience it can be difficult in persuading business owners
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Work for yourself
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Clinton, NC2 maart 2018
Love working with Aflac. Met in awesome people and they were first class with their events. The only problem was their were clicks as far as accounts you were allow to service.
Work hours
poor management
Excellent Local Management
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Hickory Hills, IL3 februari 2018
Excellent Local Management that is very knowledgeable of Aflac Products, the Market Place and Aflac in general. Good Camaraderie with Local Staff and Regional Staff.
Good Camaraderie
Lots of Phone call activity
Bedrijfscultuur
Aflac is THE BEST COMPANY! If the Agent focuses on product knowledge to gain understanding of how policies' benefts work, Agent will do well.
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  TN27 januari 2018
Success is available to the Agent who is honest, organized, and can communicate in simple, layman's terms how benefits in policies pay policyholders, the Agent is on track to help many clients. There is NO NEED to manipulate, pressure, nor deceive prospects. Just explain the benefits, premiums and how to file claims. Be available to help at every step. Once policyholder experiences Aflac benefits, they will keep their policies.
Pluspunten
Can set up your business at home.
Minpunten
Getting set up and learning how to do it, It's not actual 'con', It can just take some time and some Agents give up too soon.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Na
Independent Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbus, OH24 januari 2018
NA - I didn't really like it - but I also wasn't successful at selling so my bias is skewed of course. I think it would have been beneficial to provide some hourly compensation to new employees while they work up their sales pipeline. Another issue was that sales people were often not staying in their own territory, which is a double edged sword because it of course makes those in lower income territories suffer in sales if they had to tread it non-stop, but it also hurts other sales people in other territories in regard to their planning/coordinating where to go to target prospects.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
Good Place to work for if you like Sales/Marketing
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Glendora, CA19 januari 2018
Great place to work for, however high sales required in order to make good commission. Training is awesome and informative. Your direct manager will expect you to do lots of cold calling and canvassing
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
LArge turnover
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL14 januari 2018
commission only sales is way too tough to last long unless you continually get big breaks. long hours, wasted time, over saturated. management will use new recruits to build their accounts and then happily let them go
Bedrijfscultuur
Good company, lots of hours need to be put in
Sales associate (huidige medewerker) –  Pittsburgh, PA9 januari 2018
Need to be ok with working from home, making phone calls. My manager was very helpful, good to work for. If you get things done, the company will take good care of you. But it is a slow start up, need to be ok with working on commissions.
Moderate
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Newport News, VA7 januari 2018
We had weekly meetings and training on Mondays and Fridays to make sure that we understood everything that was offered and that we would offer to clients.
We would either team up or go solo and walk around to locally owned businesses to try and get the owner to offer our products and services to their employees.
Work your own hours
Commission based salary
Bedrijfscultuur
Aflac is better suited as a secondary source of income.
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Alexandria, VA1 januari 2018
This is a commission only job with no start up options. I do not recommend it unless someone has a secondary source of income.
Sales Leaders may or may not provide training.
Totally Flexible
Inconsistent Income
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Aflac. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag