Abbott has long been in the business of life. Creating more possibilities for more people through the power of health. But this business isn’t about reflecting on past achievements. It’s about relentlessly pursuing new ones. At our healthiest, we can unlock all that life has to offer.
Visit www.lifetothefullest.abbott to learn more.
How to have a conversation with a recruiter when you’re happy with your current role and company? Our recruiters explain that you’re the one in control.
Workplace recognitions are a testament to the collective enthusiasm, energy and commitment our employees possess, making Abbott a great place to work:
- Working Mother Hall of Fame: Top 100 company for 16 consecutive years
- DiversityInc Magazine: Top 50 Companies for Diversity (2004-2016)
- NAFE: Top Companies for Executive Women (2010-2016)
- Science Magazine: Top 20 Employers (2016)
- Honored for workplace leadership in more than 25 countries
At Abbott, we’re committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we’ve brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 74,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve. – minder