Adecco

Adecco Employee Reviews

Showing all 18,331 reviews

Quick, but the salary wage was low

I had a very good experience with Adecco; however the salary was low at the time I started to work and the workplace was more than a hour in public transport.

Cons

Long road to work

Leipzig

Ist eine gute Firma und sehr nette Mitarbeiter kann ich nur sagen.

Content specialist

Little to no communication. Sends out weekly canned emails but that’s about all you’ll get. Offers pretty much zero benefits. Avoid this contract agency.

Crecimiento y ambiente laboral

El ambiente laboral es muy pesado, no hay un buen trata a los trabajadores.No tienes una estabilidad laboral y las oportunidades de crecimiento son muy pocas.

Pros

Sueldo

Cons

Pésimo si quieres crecer profesionalmente y personalmente

Great, Just Stressful

Great place to work! I love my job and I love recruiting. The only problems that I had were with the new changes to centralize. Centralizing has been difficult but if you have the right manager it is beneficial. Lots of work and people are kind of spread thin.

Pros

Cons

Lack of training, overworked

Great Place to Work

Adecco is a great place to work and the pay is very good. My job is difficult, but I get to help people. I really enjoy working from home and the management is very easy to talk to.

Lack of security and communication

Only worked for 2 months before I was let go for no clear reason and very little explanation. And I was let go with same day notice, from a 3 minute video call. Trying to reach out for questions and a better understanding I got no answers. I just don’t understand how you pride your self on caring about your employees and then you just drop them like nothing.

Interesse zero, se non per i soldi

Di aiutare la gente a trovare lavoro non hanno alcun interesse, gli interessa solo di ficcare gente qua e là per fare soldi. Mobbing per obbligarmi a dimettermi, con promesse di altri lavori e poi mai più sentiti. Strano? No, prassi.

Ghetto Project that failed

They expected a lot from you without clear directions. The manager was often as confused as I was. It was a high stressed environment where it felt like you were pulling teeth to get a clear understanding of their expectations.

Understanding and Cooperative

Overall I enjoyed working for them. Only when it came to them paying me is even I encountered issues! I worked 3-4 weeks until I actually received my first check!

Jobs at Adecco

See more jobs

Not a good company

They underpaid employees and would mess up paychecks. They didn’t care about employees well being and stress. They just threw you at a job and it was sink or swim.

Pros

Stepping stone to get hired on

Cons

Low pay, don’t care about employees

Lack of communication

Lack of communication in all areas, little to no communication . Company seems very disorganized . I didn’t know who to contact with questions. I was told the position I was hired for was a temp to hire job when in fact it was never a temp to hire contract . The agency would tell me to ask the company and the company would tell me to ask the agency. My assignment ended and I contacted them regarding three other positions I applied for on the app and a month later still no response ! Go to a different agency if you don’t want the stress . Very disappointed

Pros

Fair compensation

Cons

Little too no communication

Excelente ambiente de trabajo

Buen ambiente, compañeros, area laboral, seguro privado

Pros

Seguro medico excelente

Cons

Nadie contesta la puerta de entrada

Great company, but could use new management

Managers would benefit from some empathy training. Working with temporary associates is often a sensitive situation and they knew nothing about empathy or understanding of how their loves may differ from other's lives.

Pros

Benefits, Training

Cons

Management, No possibility to advance

Contact facile et disponibilité

Satisfaite de mon expérience chez Adecco médicale.. Ils sont à l'écout et facilitent la prise du contact.

Poca educación

Las de guadalajara tienen poca educación,llaman a quien quieren ellas y luego encima eres tu los malos trabajadoras,te llaman vago y te insultan por teléfono

Pros

Ninguna

Cons

Como les caigas mal, olvidate de que hablen bien de ti

Great staff and always placed on good assignments.

Adecco overall is a very good agency to work for. They offer temporary to permanent job positions. If there is a problem on your work assignment, the staff handles the situation professionally.

Excelente empresa

Trato amable, eficientes, me resolvieron muy rápido todos mis procesos

Pros

Contrato, depósitos, prestaciones

Cons

Ninguno

Évolution

Employée comme intérimaire par Adecco j ai évolué en CDI alors que j’avais déjà 56 ans . Merci Adecco et GTA

Pros

Heures supplémentaires

Cons

Horaires

ambiente giovane e stimolante

Per quanto riguarda la mia esperienza lavorativa presso una sede Adecco ( Torino call-center ) nei primi anni 2000 come personale interno di filiale la reputo positivamente. Era un periodo in cui Adecco si affacciava come prima agenzia interinale nel panorama lavorativo italiano, e a mio giudizio , non posso che confermare la posizione leader nel lavoro interinale.Come addetto amministrativo ho aperto e gestito la start-up call center nella realtà di Torino, avendo avuto in affiancamento la figura commerciale solo in un secondo momento.La peculiarità dell'attività mi ha permesso di crescere nell'ambito specifico, trovando un ambiente giovane e "propositivo".L'esperienza è stata senz'altro stimolante e formativa. Avessi la possibilità rientrerei senza problemi nella multinazionale Adecco s.p.a.

Pros

Buoni pasto

Cons

pagamento straordinari

Good Clients

Worked almost 2 months got 4 paychecks then they fired me because of background. Why even let someone start working? Never met an representative, they only communicate through emails. It would definitely gain good workers for their agency if they gave people with backgrounds an opportunity.

Pros

Good Pay

Cons

No Holiday Pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6,4K