Adecco

Adecco Employee Reviews in New York, NY

Found 112 reviews matching the searchSee all 18,350 reviews

Responsive recruiter

First assignment for them. Working remotely from home. Responsive recruiter. Easy payroll system. Very easy online onboarding procedures. Satisfied so far.

The most enjoyable part of job, lead also very supportive. Manager very particular on professional experience.Great to learn every day to day activity.

Pros

Taking good suggestion from employees.

Cons

Did not enough time in training.

Professional

Very professional and kind, shows concern for employees and willing to give you opportunities to grow. Thank you Adecco. Happy New Year! 2021 The Year of Hope and Victory!

Pros

Great environment

Receptionist

They never call you back and pick favoritism with their clients. Staff and management very rude. I've been a client for years and am sad to say I wouldn't recommend them to anyone I know.

Pros

Proceed With Caution "tentative offer"

If you are applying for a remote contact tracer role with adecco, proceed with caution. They sent me a tentative job offer for either contact tracer or supervisor and without providing me with the slightest indicator I had the job and the length of the contract for which I would hold the job, told me that I would start working 7/17/20 from 9am-5:30 with a permanent schedule of 12:30-9 with the exceptions of Sundays and Tuesdays. I never agreed to this. Prior to this fiasco, they also sent me equipment without letting me know that I was officially offered the role of contact tracer. I specified during the interview that the hours that worked for me were 9am-9pm Mon-Friday but no weekends. How and why that information got jumbled with United Health Group is beyond me. I told them specifically that as a supervisor (and only a supervisor) I would be open to extending my hours on weeknights and weekends. Further the, recruiter I spoke to was extremely unprofessional. She asked me about my horoscope, almost cried to me on the phone about her sister, she was a nut job. It was absurd. I'm really happy I worked with another recruiting agency that didn't give me the run around but expressed their interest and their intention in an orderly matter and as pro, is paying more for the services I will provide as an essential worker.

Cons

They give you the run around and are not upfront.

Productive place to work.

Busy all day on the phones helping customers get to where they need to go. Managers were awesome at training us and helped us prepare on what to say before going on the phones. The hours were great.

Adecco is an amazing and supportive professional company!

My experience with Adecco has been absolutely fantastic! They provide outstanding follow up and address all concerns in a timely manner. They are caring and supportive and I am so grateful to have been their employee.

it was an agency

They helped me find work. good for fresh starters in the work force. If you are a more professional worker you may find their placements low skilled. not responsive

Nothing wrong to said

I got good experience with them but i could stay cause my daughter schedule are different as my work thats why i could stay if u need more thing get touch with me

Productive unique environment

Through Adecco, I gained so many opportunities and have been able to expand my knowledge and skill set through a variety of different task that not only challenged but motivated me to be the best version of myself.

Solid training ground with an opportunity for advancement

Adecco offers the tools and the opportunity, providing continuous leadership and development programs for their colleagues. Its a large organization, navigating corporate and figuring out how to get things done type of environment.

Pros

Great team, resources

Stepping stone in the HR Industry

Adecco has unusual metrics for the work day and the managers pic their favorites amongst who will progress with in the company. It’s a good place to use a stepping stone in the HR industry

Fun workplace

On a typical day working at addeco is fun . I prepared food for cooking and helped washed dishes mentained work areas clean and organized. Set up tables and chairs for food display and helped coworkers handing out food items to customers.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Short breaks

Decent to great place to work

Depending on your manager can be an awesome place to a terrible place to work. Definitely a what have you done for me lately kind of place... meaning if you have a good year they expect an even better year out of you next year. Once you have a contract expire, you are doomed. Case and point, look at hope many CEOs they have had in the last 30 years for North America.... at least 10. Its a temp agency with temp CEOs and new direction de jur.

Cons

internal politics

Adecco is very competitive

Adecco is a very competitive company that puts people in good jobs efficiently and effectively. I was very happy to find a good job that paid a decent wage in the short amount of time.

Pros

Quick Hire

Cons

Temporary Jobs

good

placed me in interesting assignments for long periods of time. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people and the environment. I like the assignments that I am given.

Adecco

Awesome agency very professional and welcoming staff for temp agency Adecco can get you permanent work depending on the type of position you’re looking for if only they provided staffing for a wider range of businesses

Fashionable, fast-paced work environment

Overall I learned many valuable soft and professional skills during my time of employment with Adecco. Since I was an independent contractor, my typical would varied from job to job. The workplace culture was fast-paced and fashionable. There wasn't a "hardest part of the job." The most enjoyable part of the job was no two days were alike. Each day brought a new adventure.

Pros

Different job assignments

Cons

No healthcare for independent contractors.

Adecco is So So

Adecco is sometimes unprepared. Their clients need people fast and then sometimes needed information is not given to you and you feel unprepared for assignment. Sometimes, it it is the client's fault because they are the ones making the demands. Work is seasonal for the most part. If you have a complaint about the employer (client) don't expect Adecco to support you in your claims. They want the client's money. But, you do have the right to quit an unbearable assignment.

Pros

The pay rate

Cons

seasonal work

i like this company

i wish i could still work for the company they always find me cool jobs the bank post office warehouse i like but i moved upstate work for the police department now

Pros

staff know you by name and always look out for you

Cons

need longer contract with jobs people love

Upset

Where do I start? So I left my existing job to take a job with Adecco. I received a lot of training on the company culture but very little on the day to day skill that they wanted me to implement. This affected my family livelihood. This company has put my family through it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6,4K