Adecco

Adecco Employee Reviews in Philadelphia, PA

Found 22 reviews matching the searchSee all 18,350 reviews

Work Life Balance and Support Are Lacking

As much as the company emphasizes the need to improve our Great Place to Work score, management does not provide basic support. Work life balance is lacking and issues brought to management are never addressed.

Horrible company

This company don’t stick up for you nor have your back all there worried about is a contract they contract for Philadelphia Eagles let you do one thing tour terminated they tel you they will find you work and don’t one they let you go you won’t here from them sad part is the pay is good give a good bonus but why work for a company who won’t back you up at it what ever the people say they got the contract through thanThey tell you your job description is one thing than you go to the actually site and it’s not

awesome staff

Loved working with Adecco and the staff was awesome. Everyone was friendly, accommodating and professional. The prossess was quick and I received by a phone call and interview right away.

Various job positions

Had various job there and they moved out of center City that's why I didn't stay.I had data entry jobs copying and faxing position Customer service positions an Soo many more.I really enjoy this agency, and the people who help me keep my career skills going in the working world.

Great temp agency that works hard to get applicants work.

Adecco allowed me to expand and show my talent in different companies. They also made sure i didn't go to long in between assignments with each assignment paying more than the last. Its the best temp agency around.

Good people skills

I loved working the clothing department were I could talk to the customers about their clothing options. I am glad that I have people skills. I was put on this earth to help others.

Pros

greeting people

Cons

some overnight overtime

Adecco Temp Service

This temp service company kept me employed while searching for full time employment. I didn't have to wait long in between ending one assignment and starting another. I had the opportunity to work at various companies and learning different software.

Temporary Employee

Gave me lots of experiences in various job types. I was employed at convenient locations and gained skills and experiences that will certainly help me in my career.

Loved The NAT Program

I liked all my co-workers still friends till this day. Loved working with people/students/potential students. I loved doing something that would potentially change lives. I appreciate Adecco placing me at that position.

Pros

Friendly co-workers

Cons

Assignment ended to fast

production with lockbox

maintain and handle 13 to 23 operators, turn over reports with managers and supervisor to go over what took place the end of today. Any changes with the accounts, who called out and who. I love working with the employees, trained them on various accounts, work as a unit not a one man team.

fun working sites

Working for Adecco company is a good company for myself I have worked at many sites for Adecco. The good part is many sites are different and you do different things.

A great learning experience for someone trying to get into the medical field

Great place to work. Learned a lot of new things pertaining to blood and FDA. Non profit organization. Provided administrative support to multiple senior level staff for 11 regions apart of the East Division, including CMO and Medical Lab Director.

Review paperwork

Did my work on time. I like the work the my c-workers. The most enjoyed part of the job is that they are willing to teach you.

productive and fun good pay.

typical day at work was always busy,learned the forklift operations andmaintain safety and cleanliness.co-workers where good,hardest part being on time with the product.most enjoyable part was the benefits.

Pros

lunch brake

benefits

Fun place to work very Productive

Inputting freight bills and matching to bills of lading in Microsoft Dynamics Axapta System, for Frankford Candy Company. Open Mail daily, stamp invoice received, and put vendors, G/L coding, and cost account center. General ledger adjustments, as needed. Inputting freight bills and matching to bills of lading in Microsoft Dynamics Axapta System, for Frankford Candy Company. Help with mailing of daily checks, and assist AP manager with whatever projects I am asked to do. Able to meet deadlines, input 100-200 vouchers daily. Supervisors were very impressed with ability to multi task, and ability to learn their system so quickly. Ability to accurately post the freight bills, and keep up the high volume of invoices needed to be done. Filing and any other special projects asked to perform.

Pros

free candy

Great Agency

Adecco was a pretty good company to work for. They offered wonderful work sites and help you with making sure you had all the directions and things you needed so that you would have a successful assignment.

Pros

They offered assignments with wonderful companies

Cons

They didn't always have a steady flow of work to keep you constantly working.

Nice workplaces

Addecco Temporary services was a great way to find a job with great pay, I was working in two great enviroments, where the pay was great the jobs where easy and there was good management with these companies

Pros

payrate

Cons

work slowed down

Productive & Skilled

•Prepared information sessions for up to 600 domestic and international prospective students.•Compiled confidential records of students; handled correspondence and assisted other departments with clerical duties.•Proctored academic exams for over 1,000 students per semester.

High production area

Fun to work at a high production job, Keeps you busy and on your toes.

Pros

fun enviroment

Cons

location closed

Temporary work can be fun

This was my ideal job when I was fresh out of high school. It gave me the opportunity to more around within different fields in which I gained much needed skills which allow me to do my job today.

Pros

temporary assigments

Cons

no medical coverage

Learning Experience

Data entry, word processing, filed, accounts payable and receivable, supervised office assistant and phones. Processed, invoiced and maintained client billing and collections. Generated various reports, customer presentations, and handled monthly billing closings.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6,4K