Adecco

Adecco Employee Reviews in Pittsburgh, PA

Found 31 reviews matching the searchSee all 18,350 reviews

Lots of work experience, often drudgery

You will be doing temp work, so when a company is short staffed or has excess grunt work to do they will hire someone from a temp agency, which is often the kind of work you would be doing. You will work in many places and with many people. If you are unlucky they may not have any assignments and may have to wait long periods.

Pros

Work Experience

Cons

Dry seasons

Would not recommend working here

I worked here from about December 2020 until August 2021 swabbing for covid. At first I was really excited about getting to work for this company as it was a unique position. Over time things became toxic and volatile. Hours were reduced significantly, coworkers were not very easy to work with, the medical benefits were ABSOLUTELY HORRENDOUS. If you ever think about getting benefits through this joke of a company, please look elsewhere. All around it was not a good experience.

Pros

Unique position

Cons

Terrible benefits, bad environment

Great team great manager

In general is a good company. Lots of resources and a solid infrastructure to back you up. Expectations are high but that’s to be expected in any sales position particularly in the staffing industry.

Pros

Good resources

Cons

Large structure can move slowly. The legal team will jam you up on some of your contacts

Excellent company

Excellent company to work for. Company was very helpful and very employee friendly. I would definitely work there again. I like all managers and would work for them again.

Adecco was unable to find me a long term job.

Adecco was unable to find me a long term job, only temporary work. Adecco was to far of a drive for me. Its not Adecco's fault that .they could not find me a job near Steubenville, Oh.

This company no longer exists

This company no longer exists. You are asking me questions about a company that no longer exists. I have to continue typing so I can move forward. This company no longer exists

Consistent in workflow

They are timely in finding new assignments when one would end. They are extremely friendly and comfortable to talk to. Very through in relaying vital information and checking on you.

Pros

Always had work

Cons

Choice of benefits not so great

A foot in the door

A decent staffing agency with people who really go the extra mile for you. They are kind and friendly and still keep in touch. Only negative was the low starting rate.

An excellent place to locate employment

I have been working for Adecco for 12 yrs and have found this company to be a excellent place regarding finding employment. I have really no complaints at all and would recommend this agency to any one trying to establish themselves in the work force.

Great Company

Good company with a fair pay. Cared about the employees and even pulled some from negative positions. Great way to get your foot in the door with a company they hire for.

Pros

Great Temp to Hire Jobs

Cons

Not Perms Jobs

Temp position

Temp position for an Adecco client. 40 hour week. Would work for Adecco again if a position was available that would utilize my experience and education. Client staff non-cooperative.

Pros

Foodservice available on site

Cons

Uncooperative client staff

csr

Work via an auto dialer, contacted newly enrolled members as identified by the Business Intelligence team to welcome them to our health plans. The primary goal of this interaction is to develop a positive relationship and ensure the member has the information and documentation they needed to have a positive experience as our member.

Helped me out a lot

Adecco got me alot of temp job which i really appriciate them for. i learned that i have some work to do for myself. theyre a temp agency so i really didnt see them much they just called me and told me where to go and how much i was making. Everywhere they sent me i really didnt mind the people i was working with.

Pros

they found the jobs for me

Cons

takes 6 months to get hired

It's a pretty good place

It's a good place and the people there are very professional. And I also like the fact that I have weekends off too, so that gives me time with my family and friends.

Professional team workstyle with a "get it done" attitude.

Helpful and friendly managers with the drive to get a project completed. Everyone worked diligently to complete tasks and help each other whenever there was a gap in technical knowledge.

Pros

Relaxed dresscode.

Cons

No feedback about job performance.

Good Compensation

This temp agency worked hard to find me a position during the holidays. I would work with them again on a more permanent basis.

Temporary Agency

1. On the phones of a call service .2. Nothing 3. Did not interact with Mgmt 4. Didn't work with coworkers 5. Equipt failure 6. Breaks and lunch time

Nice recruiting representatives and pleasant work sites.

Nice recruiting representatives and pleasant work sites. They offer work friendly sites and allow for advancement. I enjoyed my position as a Notary Clerk and would recommend this agency to others.

Pros

Weekly Pay

Cons

Temp to Hire

Overall

Adecco overall is a good place to work. They provide very fair benefits, and understand the need for a work/life balance. There is not much room for advancement however, and they could offer higher wages. Adecco compared to other staffing agencies is a very honest company and really care for their temporary workers and clients.

Productive great place to work with a good Cafeteria

A typical day of work consist of clocking in and beginning your shift right away. For 10-12 hours standing in one place molding safety hats or various safety equipment. What I learned is how to use calibrators to measure products with,also how to operate a molding press. My management team was very knowledgeable and helpful in training me to become proficient within the company. Co-workers were easy going and high spirited. The hardest part of the job was being able to hear when spoken to do to all the loud machinery. My most enjoyable part of the job is taking pride in knowing that the safety equipment that I am making is saving lives everyday.

Pros

Paid breaks some free lunches

Cons

very short breaks

Great Temp. Agency

I worked as a temp. for Bombardier Transportation via Adecco. Friendly, understanding staff who have gone out of their way to help me find employment. Highly recommend.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6,4K
5,4K
3,9K
1,2K
1,5K

• Adecco
  • Pittsburgh, PA
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?