Adecco

Adecco Employee Reviews in Santa Clara, CA

Found 18 reviews matching the searchSee all 18,350 reviews

Work life balance

Decent compensation and benefits. Wage can be better in terms of the market average. Woking with client is really beneficial in terms of outlook and other opportunities.

Flexibility

The remote position was very convenient, focusing on work during daylight hours. The additional option of working on the weekends, based on accumulated hours, was a plus to complete a 40hr. week. Supervision closely monitored drivers activity which is an important process in a remote position. The overall travel aspect of the position was absolutely fascinating. Travel cross country was splendid.

work overload

Work 14 hours per day . Understaffed. They need to employ more people on each team so that employees are not overworked. They pay is very little as here as well. There is a base salary plus an incentive plan for extra income but you will not see it if the company is not meet compliance by 100% so there is limited control you would have on that part.

Very little interaction with supervision

After completing the interview and job training with the company I worked for through Adecco it would take several days and weeks for any kind of reply to address concerns/questions. Updates came to me as ultimatums which would lead to termination if not followed exactly. They do not seem to work with their employees well as I was directed to make a two hour round trip for a paycheck instead of either picking it up at my job site or at least 30 minutes closer.

I was 3 months for a Delco Drive in Google Street View maps I drove in nine different counties in the Bay Area mapping businesses and institutions

Very good temp agency a pleasure to work with very informative the staff is friendly and helpful great in the business they do zip code at work start my computer raise the cameras on my Google Maps street view car make my beginning of the day reports Turner or go to my designated map areas for that day

Pros

Well Run temp agency

Cons

I'm not a lot of work in my profession as a driver

Fun assignments

Adecco provided me with one of the most interesting and fun positions I have had with a temporary agency. My experience working for Cirque de Soleil was enriching and exceptional in that we learned about the diet and regime the entertainers lived by on a daily basis. We got to watch a live performance in order to be informed and enthusiastic sales associates and were treated very well by the Canadian company.

Pros

Treated very well

Cons

It was a temporary assignment

My paycheck was one day late every pay period up until the last month of employement

No communication.... Period..... There's really no reason for 100 more characters on this review. You're a number, you have a job, you're paid. When you're paid can be debatable.

Pros

Got a job

Cons

No Communication and I was lied to about my final hourly wage.

Good place they send you too

Good pay just not enough trusts in employees they don't really care for your word in things such as other people not following guide lines nor the fact that you had proof of people harassing you

Pros

Good pay lunches paid

Cons

Not enough trust in employees

Fun Work Place

Adecco is a fun place to work because they embrace the Google environment. They have a very tight nit team environment and they say that the management has your back, however that is some what contestable.

Pros

they have coffee and snacks for employees

Cons

pay is little low

Best temp agency I ever worked for

Easy to keep in touch with, always availible, and friendly. I was very happy with the interview, and how they kept in touch with me about possible job openings. I had a job within one month!

Property Management Company

i was a contractor for Adecco Staffing and they placed me in a professional atmosphere and I learned to work with property management situations.

Comfortable workplace

I learned a lot from google express. I've had my fair share of training people new to my store. My coworkers make work so much easier to bear. Time management is huge when working with specific cut off times.

Great place to work.

Daily routine fairly simple I learned the dynamics of how Google express works Management was very pleasing to work with really great people Hardest part of my job was the commute The most enjoyable part of my job was the atmosphere that with the job and my lovely coworkers. Overall it was an amazing learning experience

Pros

Free lunches Coworkers were amazing

Cons

Only temporary

Easy Job good environment

unload trucks, stack items, collect routes for delivery drivers Inventory was explained every route of the day management was a big influence encourage workers co-workers either got the job done fast or took their time I preferred getting my job done fast as possible there was no hard part of the job it was easy as explained You enjoyed good snacks on Monday and Tuesday

Pros

You learn inventory and slight management

Cons

Its the easiest job next to sign waiving

Arguably the best employment agency on the planet!

This agency served me very well, placing me on a number of interesting assignments throughout my association. As it served a variety of industries in their staffing needs, I gained exposure to various work environments and applied my skills to great effect in contributing to the success of several different organizations. Contacts were always professional, friendly, and helpful. Assignments were plentiful, and my contracts were renewed by a few clients, based on my performance. Times between assignments were sometimes long in one office, but with several branches in the geographical area, one office or another usually had an assignment opening quickly more often than not.

Pros

Opportunity to work for various high-profile clients, and very generous compensation.

Cons

Holiday pay strategy was prohibitive, and you never know how long it will be from the end of one assignment to the beginning of the next.

Productive, fun work place, amazing atmosphere

The branch was an amazing place to work at. Wonderful people, wonderful atmosphere, successful team.

Great place to work.

Enjoyed every work day and had great trainers. Worked well with manager and co-workers. The hardest part is when tool would go down and production would stop at the tool operation. I have nothing negative to say, it was a great place to work.

Pros

Treated well

Cons

Temporary employment

Staffing agency

They are a good company for temp and contract employment. They do have some benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6,4K
5,4K
3,9K
1,2K
1,5K

• Adecco
  • Santa Clara, CA
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?