Adecco

Adecco Employee Reviews in Tampa, FL

Found 83 reviews matching the searchSee all 18,350 reviews

Fun

It was short term but was fun to learn a new skill. They had a great work atmosphere and co-workers were nice and friendly. Managera were awesome and took time to help when needed.

Cons

Short work load

Terrible place

You are bored to death for 8 hours and may get calls but they’re with people yelling and being rude , the only time management talks to you is to tell you what you’re doing wrong they are unprofessional and cant keep agents lied about working from home and the pay

Pros

Decent pay

Cons

Short breaks, boredem, bad management

Job

Worst company ever , did not enjoy my time there ... you had to walk on egg shells because you didn’t know what they were up to . A lot of discrimination , judge mental people . A lot of snakes in the grass . Don’t do it , no growth no pay raise , just bounce from company to company because you work for a adecco which is a temp company. Don’t do it

Cons

All things promised were lies

Contacted by Adecco for a contract job performing COVID-19 swabs. Many promises were made initially and besides financial compensation, all were blatant lies. A weekly hourly guarantee was made and not fulfilled. Client was nearly impossible to deal with and Adecco did absolutely nothing to fix the situation.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Everything else

Outstanding Location

Workplace management was very careful about their processes and free culture inhibitions, They got really up close and personal about their career work.

Pros

Costumes

Cons

Healthcare

Very poor environment would not recommend

They hired about 30+ people and once orientation was over they didn’t know what to do with us so they let us go very quick about five or six got laid off everyday and they told us at the end that the job was not going the way they Plain and there sorry that they wasted our time ... very disappointed with management they pretty much lie to your face!

Pros

Cons

Everything from the management to the workplace

Great Place

Great Company fun atmosphere great people and flexible. I had a lot of fun with this company. Would like to get a work from home position as soon as one is available

You have to be persistent

Recruiters are very helpful the job market is up and down I wish there were more frequent job assignments that pay well and are long-standing you have to be constantly reaching out to them in order to get employment consistently

They make promise to promote the outstanding employee and at the end is a lie

No growth opportunity You must work overtime and at the interview it wasn't offer it. Crew leader are not professionals and they lack of ethics. It so sad to run a company like this the turn over in employees is expensive and most of them end up quitting for the staff behaviors.

N/a

Although the agency was really quick when finding a job. The job was not very organized and it didn't have great management team. Wish it could've been better.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Adecco?

Competition with other employees

Adecco is about their people. It seems as if the managers and supervisors hire their family and friends. Give them the promotions and the higher positions. You can tell that some of the managers, supervisors and team leaders were related or good friends. They only look out for people that they bring into the company. They let a lot of employees go due to attendance or job performance; however, not giving anyone a chance to make things better. Everyone that is of higher position is mainly a good friend or family of the higher management.

Call center

For a call center yes the company was great for having a clean and neat environment for the employees. But it was a contract job once the contract was over everyone got laid off. Pay was great but management was horrible. Needs improvement

Employment Staffing Agency that never have jobs available

I do not mind working at temp employment agencies as long as it is good pay and job I enjoy. I try to mae it clear I would like long term, not short term. The only problem w/ Addecco and other staffing agencies, they will post available jobs online, but really they are not available and they pick and choose who they want to get the job.

N/a

excellent company to work forI had an awesome time here great customers and a lot of team work , hard workers etc management was great it was like family here.

it was a call center customer service

it was fun, communication, i was a agent, it was inbound, it wasn't a hard part, everything i was very fun i wish i can do it again im open though my schedule

Great resolving

Discount Center is great to workout has very nice people very nice co-workers supervisors temporary job cannot get too comfortable you will never know when your last will come

Pros

Weekley pay

Cons

Walk you out

Very unprofessional

A typical workday at Adecco was very slow. If you didn't receive a scripted call, your team lead would call your phone line and tell you that you had mandatory time off.

Great

Great company to work with. Great environment and great team work. Easy on site job training and very efficient training. Overall I had a great experience working with addecco.

Challenging and educative

What was the most difficult part of the job was also the most enjoyable and educative; the fast pace and the interactions with the client and the employees, Adecco is a great company.

A typical day

I went into work at Epiq each day and answered calls, servicing about 200 plus legal cases, helping give information to solve any problems. I learned that many people do not accurately read the legal info or do not understand and have to call for clarification, which I do understand and I had to have patience. Management seemed to really care. The workplace was multicultural and I even got to learn some more languages at times and talk to people from Asia, etc--translators. The hardest part of the job would be finding the information needed sometimes. I did not really think of this job as hard. The most enjoyable part was talking to different people and meeting their needs and talking with people of different languages with a translator.

Pros

I stayed fairly busy, talking with different people everyday

Cons

no benefits, turnover, feeling overloaded sometimes.

I don't like the point scale

I don't like the point scale. Or whatever you call it and I feel like we should get a raise or at lease PTO. ......................... ........other than that I've had a great learning experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6,4K