Adecco

Adecco Employee Reviews for Administrative Assistant

Found 316 reviews matching the searchSee all 18,350 reviews

Lack of Assignments

My people at Adecco did not answer messages promptly; did not give frequent regular assignments, even though I had been working with Adecco since 2002. Poor office management, however the Branch Manager was a great guy. They did not give me enough work.

Pros

Variety of assignments

Cons

Not enough steady assignments, poor communication from Branch Office

Their is NO Loyalty & they will lie to you in a heartbeat

I learned that loyalty and hard work means nothing. Management only cares about filling positions no matter the cost to the candidate. They will fabricate the details of the role and get angry when you are not able to meet the qualifications.

Pros

Compensation is better than most agencies

Cons

They are not truthful on many levels

Great

I loved the position , I was straight out of high school and it was my key to moving out on my own and joining the adult world . Would’ve stayed longer if it wasn’t temporary .

Pros

Free lunch sometimes

Cons

Can fire you anytime

Product

Product of your environment. Really really a product of your environment. Cool calm collective.always love love toGo there. Nice peopleNice job nice staff

Absolute TRASH company

No support whatsoever. They want to pay you $12 an hour when you have 10 years of experience. MUCH better agencies out there. Good luck getting ahold of anyone to communicate too!

Pros

Cons

Good luck getting ahold of anyone!!!!!!

Professional

This is a temporary agency and I was placed in various business environments, all of which I found to be comfortable and educational in different ways. The management was relaxed and I was allowed to simply get on with my work. In each assignment I felt valued.

Too many errors

Employed as Admin asst, but the sheer volume of paperwork to fill, scan & return was incredible, then it needed to be done all over again for another team, no idea why they didn't share the originals submitted. Applied in October but took 3 months of 'back n forth' & lots of reminders / prompting from me to get updates on a start date. 2 different agencies were supplying staff where I worked & the others had regular visits from agency staff to ensure all was well & they'd settled OK, Adecco never turned up once. Wage was £8.21 p/h rising to £9.00 after 12 weeks, 4 hours daily, 20 hours a week on a 9 month contract but after 8 weeks we were laid off & not once in those 8 weeks did we get a full 20 hours. Average week was 12 hours total, & the ongoing staff already there had told us this was normal & the contract never lasts 9 months, lucky to get 5/6 months max. None of these details were mentioned at any point by Adecco. Regularly had to chase them to sort out my tax code, they even forgot to pay me twice & then, after the minimum wage rose they even paid me the old rate weeks later, no idea on annual leave allowance as it's never added to your wage slips & the equation they use is out of the bible !!!! My assignment is / was supposed to be 9 months but currently 'on hold' due to the COVID issues, just been told (& not by Adecco) that if you've done the initial 12 weeks & reached the magical £9.00 p/h but your assignment is put on hold for 6 weeks or more, on your return your rate drops down to the minimum wage again !!! WTF

Closed in my area

Company has since closed in my area. But when it was open they often helped me find good paying assignments. Most times they had a hands approach to handling your assignments which I found very helpful.

A great starting point.

Adecco allowed me to find full-time employment with a company who paid very well. They were able to put me in a position where I was able to get my foot into the door. They were very nice to work with. I'd highly recommend using them.

Time wasters

They’re time wasters going through all these tests and you pass then you get offered short term employment n low rate pay. They don’t even reply back to you when you email them.Adecco mulgrave

good place

placed in a long term position, pay was okay, good benefits helped with issues with other co workers, stayed up to date with how you were doing in the position they placed you in

Good wage

Have no complaints .Enjoyed all the different types of jobs I have done. Proud to say I worked Adecco. They are always trying to find new jobs for people to do. Adecco helps all types of people and I enjoyed meeting new people.

Great

you'll love it.The pay is great and the job requires no pressure. the job makes it easy for you to complete your job duties. everyone is always positive

Not a great place to work

Adecco recruiters don't care about the temporary employees and this company is not a normal employer. Adecco will not give you continuous temporary placements for secretarial work into other job locations. Do not work for this company as Adecco gives you one or two jobs and then permanently lays you off even after you receive great reviews from their clients.

Productive and a wonderful place to work.

The people are who make it worthwhile!! I made a lot of lifetime friends who love me like family. Nothing is better than that. Lots of money could be made. There was always overtime.

Productive - Management should be more respectful and honest

Worked with Adecco but was not satisfied with there service. First of all I was the one who found the position that I was in with Adecco, I made 28.00 and hour compared to your $40.00 hr. After contract was ended, treated unfairly, because I could not collect unemployment - That was back in 2009 - now I cannot compare or related. Would not refer anyone that I know to that location which was in Hackensack at the time.

Variety of jobs offered to me

Excellent temp agency - one of the best in the country. Good personable staff who are very helpful. Easy payroll system online. Offered jobs and excellent top companies in the Boston area.

Very Slow pace

Youd get a response in a month Payroll is good in paying up to date though But the response is terrible when you send them questions You also need to pay your own medical benefits

Pros

Very polite people

Cons

Lack of communication

Wonderful Company

Wonderful Company. They have always helped me get a job when the season was very slow. All the employees that work there have always been wonderful and kind and thoughtful.

Awesome

Adecco is a great place to work very helpful and explains well about the assignments they send you too..very quick in responding to your calls or emails

Very easy to work through Adecco

Adecco placed me in a job that I loved & was very easy to get hired. I wish I could of had a chance for advancement but Adecco is a temporary staffing agency , so that was not an option.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6,4K
5,4K
3,9K
1,2K
1,5K

• Adecco
  • Administrative Assistant
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?