Adecco

Adecco Employee Reviews for Assembler

Found 384 reviews matching the searchSee all 18,350 reviews

Typical Temp agency.

I didn't deal directly with many people in this company. I was just working with them to get hired on fulltime at the company they placed me in. Seemed like a typical temp agency. I worked, they paid me a little.

Totally confusing and nothing is set in stone

No real training they only show you how to do things for 10 minutes and you’ll on your own. You’ll told to complete a task and 10 minutes later you’re told to do something else. There is too much favoritism and very little appreciation for their employees. All this is via CTDI and when wrongful situations arise the employee always get the short end of the stick. Everyone is against you. Even if adecco know you right.

Pros

You get paid every week

Cons

Everyone is treated differently depending on what click you are in

a lot of lies

Extremely unprofessional and rude! They have that "whatever i don't care attitude. will tell you its permanent year round 40 hours. LIE. KEEP LOOKING!!!!!!!!!!

Pros

Cons

being lied to about permanent 40 hours .

Iffy

Publix warehouse treats temps terrible. The temps do all the heavy lifting and stayed the latest. We got no benefits or holiday pay. The pay was good compared to other places but to the workers that did the same as us we got paid significantly less.

Pros

Free lunch, 30 min break, 45 min lunch

Cons

No benefit

Rough, Swim or sink, On your own,Like the Lottery

You could have a extremely easy job and area Or you could have the absolute worst area. Like playing the lottery. Team leader and people on the line with you will determine how well you like the job. Team leaders can be lazy not help you when struggling and put you on repeating jobs which can lead to injury. If you’re injured and it’s not from work and you have restrictions that keep you off the line you have 14 days Restriction days to be able to return on line before Adecco Let’s you go.Job pays okay, but money’s not everything you’ll soon learn that working here. seems amazing coming in however it is not what it seems. Your a temp not a full hire you’re here today gone tomorrow, Goodbye. Adecco reps at the job. Don’t know you and they don’t care to know you or the other 1,000 employees they have every other week coming in to replace who they’ve fired. You need over 940 hours of work before you can submit an application to Honda which can then take years for you to be hired on since everything’s at random when hiring. You get two days off emergency Unpaid after that you’re fired from Adecco. Covid-19 if you’re sent home or cannot work because you have Covid-19 or displaying symptoms they will take one of those days if you don’t have days then you’re fired. You’re also not paid for anytime you’re off from the job even if you’re positive unless you can prove you got sick from the job.Benefits are average nothing special. Maternity leave is 12 weeks unpaid learned that in the Adecco handbook.

Pros

Quick job

Good temp agency

Adecco worked for me I was with them for a little over 6 months before hired into the company I was working at. Decent pay. Seemed to be stuck on 2nd shift. overall not bad

Productive and fun

A lot work is was fine to work with adecco great company and efficient. The people is very nice and respected other people we support the hospital with the material they need we work with medical products

Pros

We have to bring food or pay for the food in the cafeteria

Cons

Shorter breaks and health etc.

P&g

P&G has some horrible Line Captions. It's a guy named Reggie who got forced over and was in there saying the Africans were like his dogs can't listen for s-word. It's a girl who goes by cinnamon line leader She is racist as well. It's a lbgtq guy with a beard he's racist. It needs to be more diversity in race and culture of line captains- line leaders do favoritism and workloads aren't distributed equally. They work the mess out of certain races while their kind literally puts a sticker on a box and just stands there looking bored. That's why the turn over is HIGH the line captains are awful people! Adecco needs to investigate all the line captains. They need training and to stop making stereotypical bigoted comments.

Pros

A job

Cons

Breaks are so packed you have to stand your entire break.

Snobby, abrupt, rude

Admins were frequently rude and not leader types. When I reported incidents, I was never validated or taken seriously. A worker grabbed me by the clothing instead of speaking to me professionally and the company never took disciplinary action on her or followed up with me about it.

Pros

Made a couple friends, not my intention, but definitely a plus. They were helpful.

Cons

Management is corrupt and vindictive.

good place to work

its been a good job. the people have been nice and helpful. i feel like im heard and valued. ive learned to pace myself at work and that hard work get you far.

Laboratory

Don't let people get on your nerves and everything else will fall in place. Management is not too bad at all. They always go the extra mile for me. I love my job, I just need something more stable.

Adecco/Honda

I worked for Adecco for about a year. I enjoyed working there because the people we really friendly and down to earth. If i had the chance to work there again i would. My experience there helped me to focus on success and ways to improve my job life.

They changed you without notice

While I was working at Adeco they send me to work with a company and after 6 months of training, they removed me because they need the position for someone alse

The reason for leaving

I had to relocate back to Michigan because of housing situations so I had no other choice but to leave but I really enjoyed working there everything was easy once I learned it and it didn’t take no time for me to get it I definitely recommend them to others

Great Work

I worked on a production line for leyland trucks and loved doing that job. Assembling parts to the Trucks was amazing. The place had excellent break time and excellent finishing work times. And I was really appreciative.

Easy job

I didn't mind working for Adecco they usually found jobs fairly fast pay was weekly and job was easy. I only left the job because of the pay and location.

It’s a good start off job

The job was cool hours was great work some weekends which was cool boss was a very far guy and the way they run the company is very good they respect the people that work for them

Pros

Time

Cons

Time

Be on time and ready to work

You are basically competing with other Adecco workers to receive a permanent position so do not be late and be there everyday and you should get the permanent position in no time.

calm and nice people

Job was awesome, amazing working people helping one another to complete the task. Hours were perfect 7am to 3pm, Everyone was safe waring the proper glasses and gloves

Ok

Great first star t job and good people but can be over whelming.people are great hardworking but it's all just a job work work work always about getting

..... why not to waste your time working here

Do not work here! Very poor leadership and communication. They will not pay you more, or advance you in the company no matter how hard you work. You are not valuable to them. They only want you to get their product sent out, and do not care about you as a person. Never have I worked at a place that I felt as worthless as I did when I was there. Do yourself a favor and never EVER work here!!! No paid time off, no vacation days, no pay raises, no sick time, they don't give you anything despite everything you give to them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6,4K