Adecco

Adecco Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Found 874 reviews matching the searchSee all 18,401 reviews

Stressful

Management don’t seem to have a clue what they are doing. Feels like all the work is done in the call centre and everyone in the back office is chilling not answering calls from the call centre, causing problems when trying to contact them about an issue for a customer leaving the customer annoyed and you getting the sbusd

Great place to work.

I am now unable to work Light Industrial. I can only work Clerical. I prefer to be seated in a Call Center environment. The salaries are okay. The shifts were okay, too.

Pros

healthcare options

Weekly Pay

Love the job great weekly pay flexibility and great management! They job does get a little repetitive but then again every call is different. Great work from home position

Adecco is a Temporary Placement Agency

Adecco is a Temporary Placement Agency who does exactly what they say no more no less. It is up to you to make it work for yourself during the time you are there. Understanding it is not a guaranteed full time placement I recommend anyone applying go into it with a part time mentality or temporary until you find something full time or if Adecco's partners hire you full time. No frills for time off or paid time off. Hourly work. You don't work, you don't get paid. Simple

Pros

Weekly pay

Cons

No paid time off

First Experience

This job was stressful for me, it was my first time being a customer Service Representative. If it’s for you it will be very good but if not it’s stressful

Pros

Pay, At home Job

Cons

Stressful, Team Leads do the bare minimum

Great environment

Love the people very nice outgoing spontaneous will help you find a job in any areas that you are in but hate to be patient with Adecco because so many people looking for job.

Pros

Environment

Cons

Callback

Great company with amazing pay!!

This is a great company to work for overall whether this is your first job or your 3rd, this company will help you strive to become the best you can be. The pay is great, with weekly pay as well as paid training and absolutely amazing benefits and numerous opportunities to advance your career in the company.

Good for temporary income

If you just need something quick and temporary I’m this is a great company to work for. The pay was really good for the assignment and the hiring process was easy.

They won't pay me

Call Adecco and they will not pay me for the time I worked for the company they sent me to. The company they assigned me to was great but Adecco, is another thing. They will not pay me my money.

Pros

Cons

Paycheck

Lack of communication

Lack of communication in all areas, little to no communication . Company seems very disorganized . I didn’t know who to contact with questions. I was told the position I was hired for was a temp to hire job when in fact it was never a temp to hire contract . The agency would tell me to ask the company and the company would tell me to ask the agency. My assignment ended and I contacted them regarding three other positions I applied for on the app and a month later still no response ! Go to a different agency if you don’t want the stress . Very disappointed

Pros

Fair compensation

Cons

Little too no communication

Bad leadership

No leadership bad communication no follow up hard invirment to work at and hard to take days off. Job I was assigned at had poor leadership skills and never cared of the employees

Managers are great, work environment is healthy, lenient on days off, productive days. i loved working for this company; the team leads we’re also nice

Pros

great team leads

Cons

short breaks

The most enjoyable part of job, lead also very supportive. Manager very particular on professional experience.Great to learn every day to day activity.

Pros

Taking good suggestion from employees.

Cons

Did not enough time in training.

Pretty good place to work

Adecco offers several different positions and room for growth. As long as you voice what you need to those above you, you will be recognized and heard. People are really nice here.

Very friendly staff

I love my recruiter in South side Oklahoma city is the best. The staff are always there to listen and help where needed. They don't micromanage anything that you do and have to call them while out on your assignment just to touch base with you and make sure that you are ok.

I would not work here

Management complains about every detail, and they’re not considerate with how they treat you. Communication it’s really bad and some team leads don’t know what they are talking about.

Toxic work environment

One of the worst places to work in America. Managers are horrible there are more interested in socializing with their friends. No work gets done by the lazy clowns.

No communication

Adecco does not communicate with their employees and let them know when the assignment may end, nor do they communicate with potential employees. An interview will be scheduled for you and they simply won't call you. You wait, no call. You call them. They don't see where you had an interview. Very poor management.

Pros

Assignments

Cons

No communication

Its ok.

It's mostly busy work. If you can follow direction and use a computer you can do it. They don't pay you enough for everything you do. It's also definitely not a career.

Pros

Work at home options.

Cons

No help or assistance.

Alright

Basic CSR job, nothing really special I guess. Nothing was wrong, the pay was alright. You go based off a point system but the location closed in Muncie anyways.

Great position in companies

Always had great paying jobs available. When I lost my parents they worked with me as well as the company I was working for at the time. Very understanding and gave me all the time I needed to get through it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6,4K