Adecco

Adecco Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Found 869 reviews matching the searchSee all 18,350 reviews

Good for temporary income

If you just need something quick and temporary I’m this is a great company to work for. The pay was really good for the assignment and the hiring process was easy.

Great company with amazing pay!!

This is a great company to work for overall whether this is your first job or your 3rd, this company will help you strive to become the best you can be. The pay is great, with weekly pay as well as paid training and absolutely amazing benefits and numerous opportunities to advance your career in the company.

They won't pay me

Call Adecco and they will not pay me for the time I worked for the company they sent me to. The company they assigned me to was great but Adecco, is another thing. They will not pay me my money.

Pros

Cons

Paycheck

Lack of communication

Lack of communication in all areas, little to no communication . Company seems very disorganized . I didn’t know who to contact with questions. I was told the position I was hired for was a temp to hire job when in fact it was never a temp to hire contract . The agency would tell me to ask the company and the company would tell me to ask the agency. My assignment ended and I contacted them regarding three other positions I applied for on the app and a month later still no response ! Go to a different agency if you don’t want the stress . Very disappointed

Pros

Fair compensation

Cons

Little too no communication

Bad leadership

No leadership bad communication no follow up hard invirment to work at and hard to take days off. Job I was assigned at had poor leadership skills and never cared of the employees

Managers are great, work environment is healthy, lenient on days off, productive days. i loved working for this company; the team leads we’re also nice

Pros

great team leads

Cons

short breaks

The most enjoyable part of job, lead also very supportive. Manager very particular on professional experience.Great to learn every day to day activity.

Pros

Taking good suggestion from employees.

Cons

Did not enough time in training.

Pretty good place to work

Adecco offers several different positions and room for growth. As long as you voice what you need to those above you, you will be recognized and heard. People are really nice here.

Very friendly staff

I love my recruiter in South side Oklahoma city is the best. The staff are always there to listen and help where needed. They don't micromanage anything that you do and have to call them while out on your assignment just to touch base with you and make sure that you are ok.

I would not work here

Management complains about every detail, and they’re not considerate with how they treat you. Communication it’s really bad and some team leads don’t know what they are talking about.

Toxic work environment

One of the worst places to work in America. Managers are horrible there are more interested in socializing with their friends. No work gets done by the lazy clowns.

No communication

Adecco does not communicate with their employees and let them know when the assignment may end, nor do they communicate with potential employees. An interview will be scheduled for you and they simply won't call you. You wait, no call. You call them. They don't see where you had an interview. Very poor management.

Pros

Assignments

Cons

No communication

Its ok.

It's mostly busy work. If you can follow direction and use a computer you can do it. They don't pay you enough for everything you do. It's also definitely not a career.

Pros

Work at home options.

Cons

No help or assistance.

Alright

Basic CSR job, nothing really special I guess. Nothing was wrong, the pay was alright. You go based off a point system but the location closed in Muncie anyways.

Great position in companies

Always had great paying jobs available. When I lost my parents they worked with me as well as the company I was working for at the time. Very understanding and gave me all the time I needed to get through it.

Customer service

They did a good job with job placement. They are pretty decent company to work for. They will answer your questions. They always tell you about job openings they have.

Could be a great place to work!

Management is poor. Typical of call centers, but especially true here. I would compare it to working in a 3rd world nation factory. Only management has a voice in decisions that affect your position! Similar to the "taxation without representation" of our nation over 200 years ago!

Pros

None.

Cons

Management. Work environment. Management!

Seasonal

Awesome I'd you're looking for something temporary. I enjoyed my time there servicing many different clients. My coworkers were awesome and helpful. I would definitely recommend for temporary work.

Cons

Pay

Good company to work for, they are very flexible. but not too much benefit

Good company to work for, they are very flexible. but not too much benefit. the company does not have any PT0, does not have any other benefits such has dental and other insurance type.

Pros

flexible

Cons

No benefits

Do Not Work For this company

This company will you leave you in the dark to the important things like the rules,Leader ship is always hard to contact and when it comes to opportunity for a full-time position supervisors refuse to help new people move up, and when it comes to their two week training it is nothing but set an up the equipment training should be longer so they can educate new employees on rules and policies and worst of all when they are done with you since you are a temporary they want to you away like trash,no one should be treated like trash would not recommend this job from nobody!

Pros

Cons

Adecco dose not take care of their employees

Highly productive, smart people, great culture

You know you're busy when it's the weekend again! Time flies here because the work in meaningful and important. The culture is inclusive, appreciative of the work you do and a fun place to be.

Pros

People you get to work with

Cons

really can't think of any cons that don't exist with any job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6,4K