Adecco

Clear
3.3Pay & Benefits

Found 168 reviews matching the searchSee all 18,480 reviews

Adecco is a Temporary Placement Agency

Adecco is a Temporary Placement Agency who does exactly what they say no more no less. It is up to you to make it work for yourself during the time you are there. Understanding it is not a guaranteed full time placement I recommend anyone applying go into it with a part time mentality or temporary until you find something full time or if Adecco's partners hire you full time. No frills for time off or paid time off. Hourly work. You don't work, you don't get paid. Simple

Pros

Weekly pay

Cons

No paid time off

Thrown into the deep end

Was given absolutely garbage training, to the point that we all failed our final exams, but they still let us move on and take calls. When the training class asked for more training, no one told us. I worked for just over a month and I was never even given a supervisor. Not to mention that the person who gave me the interview lied about certain things. They can give unlimited overtime, and your benefits do not start until you're considering a permanent employee. Also, if you work from home they take money from your first 4 checks for a deposit. I was never told about any of these things until 3 weeks into the job

Pros

Can work from home Equipment was provided

Cons

No communication No help Terrible training Inconsiderate

bad management and bad payment

i do not recommend this company because they have bad management they give you undertime whenever they don't need you so you are not working your full 40 hours they don't care if you have bills to pay if they don't need you they just tell you to leave. one time i went to work at my normal shift and they didn't even have the decency to contact me to tell me that i had under time, who gives you under time in the morning??? when your shift hasn't even started yet??? or when i was getting sick at work and they didn't let me go and it was a slow day they don't care about you , its a bad pay for what you do because you don't only take calls you'll have to respond to emails at the same time and sometimes do chats you'll over work for 12$ and hour??. just don't work here was the worst experience I've ever had.

Pros

when it's a holiday or special date they'll give you food or treats

Cons

no benefits, bad payment, bad management.

Weekly Pay

Love the job great weekly pay flexibility and great management! They job does get a little repetitive but then again every call is different. Great work from home position

First Experience

This job was stressful for me, it was my first time being a customer Service Representative. If it’s for you it will be very good but if not it’s stressful

Pros

Pay, At home Job

Cons

Stressful, Team Leads do the bare minimum

Great company with amazing pay!!

This is a great company to work for overall whether this is your first job or your 3rd, this company will help you strive to become the best you can be. The pay is great, with weekly pay as well as paid training and absolutely amazing benefits and numerous opportunities to advance your career in the company.

They won't pay me

Call Adecco and they will not pay me for the time I worked for the company they sent me to. The company they assigned me to was great but Adecco, is another thing. They will not pay me my money.

Pros

Cons

Paycheck

Lack of communication

Lack of communication in all areas, little to no communication . Company seems very disorganized . I didn’t know who to contact with questions. I was told the position I was hired for was a temp to hire job when in fact it was never a temp to hire contract . The agency would tell me to ask the company and the company would tell me to ask the agency. My assignment ended and I contacted them regarding three other positions I applied for on the app and a month later still no response ! Go to a different agency if you don’t want the stress . Very disappointed

Pros

Fair compensation

Cons

Little too no communication

Customer service

They did a good job with job placement. They are pretty decent company to work for. They will answer your questions. They always tell you about job openings they have.

Good company to work for, they are very flexible. but not too much benefit

Good company to work for, they are very flexible. but not too much benefit. the company does not have any PT0, does not have any other benefits such has dental and other insurance type.

Pros

flexible

Cons

No benefits

Not the best

I worked here for a while and in all honesty it wasnt the best place to work. Timing & scheduling consistently conflicted with my social life to the point i barely got to spend time with family

Job

Worst company ever , did not enjoy my time there ... you had to walk on egg shells because you didn’t know what they were up to . A lot of discrimination , judge mental people . A lot of snakes in the grass . Don’t do it , no growth no pay raise , just bounce from company to company because you work for a adecco which is a temp company. Don’t do it

temp job

i like how i can always work there seasonally. the pay is about $11 to $12 an hour. You cant live of that. But its a decent in between job and I have used them a few times to keep income coming in. You can make a career there if you dont plan on making real money somewhere else.

Pros

easy to get the job

Cons

pay

Place filled with immature adults

I've worked in customer service for most of my life and have never seen a place so childish in my years of working. Everyone plays pranks on each other like children. Also, they cut your hours for Undertime and its always the same people. If I would've known that we don't get 40 hours, I would've never applied. The management has their own little clique and everyone thinks they're better than you. On top of all that, you need to pay or bring your own lunch and it's not cheap to eat there. DON'T APPLY FOR THIS JOB!

Pros

Healthcare

Cons

Short breaks, short lunch, Management

Easy Job

This is an easy job. Once you learn the programs used you will be able to assist customers. The only two things that i do not like are no time off for vacations forcing you to use emergency time which is frowned upon. Also, job can become monotonous.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Benefits and time off

Adecco is the bottom of the barrel!

NO ONE at Adecco will ever help you with anything, unless it somehow benefits them. They will lie to you, furlough you or end your job without bothering to tell you (I found out by going in and my badge suddenly didn't work!). They will not respect or value you in any way. You are just a butt in a chair to them, and they won't even let you use the bathroom in their office because, "It's for employees only." Well WTF am I then? The ONLY time I have EVER accepted an assignment through Adecco is when I've been totally DESPERATE for work. The only reason I gave them one star is that there is no way to leave no stars. They deserve a minus 10!!!!!

Promises becoming permanent employment but does not follow through.

During training there were about 35 new employees I'm by the time training once done and were and schedules were set, right before we all head are 3-month mark to be scheduled for permanent placement. Literally, there were maybe five people left over from my training group and then finally there were none. So promises of permanent employment and amazing benefits were false, we were used and given false hopes.

nice place to work , you get your own desk and the people are wonderful

the advisers are wonderful , and training helped alot for me because this is the first time i worked at a call center . They help you prepare for intense and even easy situations . The work station is your own and you take it as you go .

Pros

free lunches for OT, benefits

Cons

short breaks, no luck in changing schedule

Seasonal position

Very good for the busy season. They have paid training and benefits. Fairly easy work and you get to sit down most of the time. You have to memorize a lot of scripts.

Fun work environment

Working here you have flexible work hours. They offer you overtime basically whenever you like. You are able to come as you are to work. The training is very productive also.

Having 31 hours every 3 months emergency time off, Flexible hours, coworkers are friendly

I don’t think Addecco works with their employees enough to explain benefits. Good with working with you to get the schedule hours and days off you need. I don’t like that no matter how long you have been with Addecco you don’t get paid time off, no vacation days, and no 401K.

Pros

Flexible hours friendly coworkers customers for the most part are

Cons

No paid days off, no vacation days, no 401K