Adecco

Adecco Employee Reviews for Laborer

Found 390 reviews matching the searchSee all 18,350 reviews

Over worked and underpaid

I loved this job but they have some people running 2 case makers at a time . You're over worked and under paid. I know people that have worked there 5-6 times but they refuse to give me another chance over something minor. People quit and come back numerous times

Pros

Hour lunches

Cons

The adecco supervisor at the colgate plant

Worst Job Experience

Management is terrible and does not care about staff. The work place is highly unprofessional and you cannot grow in an atmosphere like this. They have no respect in this place.

Depending on placement

Poor management. You may be working one day and not working the next, very Unpredictable. They move to you and train on lines, you can end up anywhere. Your with a new crew weekly depending on placement

It's ok

Typical temporary serviceYou work wherever they send youOnboarding process was simpleOnce on jobsite I really had no other contact with adecco except emails

Slave work

They do not treat you properly, they pay you nothing for doing the most Labour intense work. There is a lot of favouritism going on. As well as unprofessional and unwelcoming environment

Cons

Ling hours, horrible management, horrible pay

Low pay, under appreciated work.

Pay is not good, plus I would not recommend if you are looking for a job with purpose, growth, and advancement. Job isn’t one that makes workers feel apart of something. Most importantly, you should want better for yourself and to elevate.

Bad

They do not fight for you to keep the job they put you on!! The employer is not always right and the people do not listen to no one. I am not aloud back there so IDC!

Ability to switch job locations relitively easy

Good place to worl, screwed up my pay ny first few weeks but did alot to make sure i was compensated. When work slowed down i was the first to be let go even after running great numbers , no paid holidays since technically a temp agency.

Pros

Ability to change work locations with ease

Cons

No paid holidays and if work slows down your the first looking for a job

Unfulfilling and Hellish

Placements are given without much consideration for life situations and when I asked to swap placements I was simply told that they didn't have anything but the late night shift at a steel plant.

Pros

Easy to get in

Cons

Everything else

Awesome staff

All were very helpful and excited to be working there. And it had a great atmosphere and felt like family. The assignments were easy enough to get to, and to understand what you are supposed to be doing.

Great Place to start if you are looking for a job.

I really enjoyed my time at Adecco. Once I Proved I was a reliable worker, Showing up on time, Working everyday with minimum call offs. Was Hired full time at couple of jobs but I had bad luck with jobs leaving the country and one was because of the economy collapse of 2009. I did sign up with them again in 2010 and they found me employment within 30 days. And was later hired by that company. As Far as Employment agencies go, I think they are the best.

Pros

Great way to gain Employment experience

Cons

Employment Agencies have minimal benefits

Only good for very SHORT term work

After jumping through hoops for this company I got a position and worked hard for the money, but then never heard from my consultant for weeks till Christmas when they said I would be going back in earlyJanuary. The day before I was due to return a different person called to advise me I wasn't required anymore and they had NO more work for me. Don't bother if you're looking for a decent employer

Pros

Cons

Poor management, no uniforms, no progression, no communication

Took a little longer than anticipated to get hired by the manufacturer they placed me with. But overall good place.

Enjoying place of employment

Jobs duties and training was great, easy travel map locations and various transportation choices, awesome employees and staff, excellent pay rate, make your availability.

You get paid

Well, it's a job. I've worked here for a few months and i'm ready to just be homeless. The jobs they offer are way too stressful and you're treated like garbage by everyone unless you actually work for the company. I worked at hanon and everyone there treated me poorly because I'm a temp. I even had to tell a supervisor that some guy just threw me on a machine without training then proceeded to tell me that I could have got my fingers cut off while training me. Very unhappy and would rather make less doing retail work. Work life balance doesn't exist.

Pros

i get to leave

Cons

everything

Variety

Great staff, and jobs offered if you're qualified. Having one or both 20 hour OSHA cards always helps..................................................

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

An excellent company

I've worked for adecco for quite some time now. The recruiter I've worked with was flexible in jobs and location requests. Never had an issue that wasn't resolved almost immediately, as well as satisfactory.

as a soccer game

work place environment always good everyone feel good and happy manager friendly with all worker feel hard day if shipping order did not complete ,

very productive

Workplace culture is really nice. Employers, Supervisors are very supportive. There is none of any discrimination. They provide innovative work solutions to manage their talents.

Uses all Resources

They love me so My time is spent making them happy. They keep me in the loop and the job does not require strenuous activity. The best job my boss has given me is one of cashier.

Pros

Balanced schedule

Cons

No Prior Notice

They

The staff goes all out to find employment for employes. I would recommend this staffing agency to all those looking for a job. The flexibility to find a job that is the right fit is amazing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6,4K
5,4K
3,9K
1,2K
1,5K

• Adecco
  • Laborer
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?