Adecco

Adecco Employee Reviews for Recruiter

Found 198 reviews matching the searchSee all 18,401 reviews

Great, Just Stressful

Great place to work! I love my job and I love recruiting. The only problems that I had were with the new changes to centralize. Centralizing has been difficult but if you have the right manager it is beneficial. Lots of work and people are kind of spread thin.

Pros

Cons

Lack of training, overworked

Very strict achievement goals that determines your ability to stay

The number of submissions determines your ability to stay at the company and they don’t provide any benefits until you advance to a “colleague” with no definitive date of when it’ll happen. Some become colleagues in a few months, others it takes years. I was reprimanded for taking time off because I had a severe sore throat and couldn’t talk, and my whole job was to call and talk to people. I was verbally assaulted by callers multiple times and my managers didn’t even care. All they care about is your numbers, and they basically say it every day in the emails they send out tracking progress. I asked if I could change my schedule and was told no. I was told to not take anymore personal time off (which is unpaid) or I’d not become a colleague. The set up of the position is basically harassing people every day to get them jobs, even if they never applied for it specifically. It’s very flawed and i didn’t enjoy it at all. The pay was nice, but not worth all of the stress. I’m glad my time there is over.

Pros

Equipment provided

Cons

Few advancement opportunities, rude callers, horrible management

Fast paced and fun

I learned a lot working for Adecco - training was amazing and continuous. My manager was encouraging, and always pushed me to succeed. The only negative was upper management clearly had their favorites, who had been there much longer that I was. If you weren't within his crew, you weren't going anywhere.

Pros

Training programs

Cons

Favorites on a local level

It's fine as long as you realize respect is not part of the equation.

I was complimented by clients on my professionalism. Aside from the fact that I am professional, my co-workers are the typical, arrogant people who feel they are above others because they are married to someone who can buy them an SUV. Stereotypical "individuals" who are given things, and then recommend others "work harder" to get what they have "earned".

Pros

n/a

Cons

A certain manager is called "direct" when, in fact, she is abrasive and ignorant. Think to when you had friends who said their kids were advanced, only to realize it is because their 5 year old cusses.

Horrible communication problems

I was hired on with Adecco and for the first month or 2 it was fine, managers give unrealistic goals to complete but I was making it work. When I was interviewing I told them several times about a pre paid vacation I had coming up in August. They told me several times it was fine. That Monday I came back from vacation, they called me and told me my numbers were bad for last week ( the week I was on vacation) and let me go! Ultimately they are a horrible company to work for because you are just a number to them! Also in 2 months I was given 3 different managers, all of which never replied or answered there phone when I needed any type of assistance! Do not work for this company!

Pros

Good rate of pay

Cons

Horrible communication, everyone seems to busy for you, no leadership

A job, definitely not a career

A lot of unnecessary meetings. Job orders were given with some unrealistic deadlines. If you don't meet those deadlines then expect to have a meeting with your boss as to why. Overall, a high stress but not fun environment.

Good Benefits

Good benefits right from the beginning. Management is more driven by KPI's than actual results. Very data driven and managers do not seem to really care

Pros

PTO is generous

Cons

Very numbers driven and tend to not look at the "big picture"

Upper Level Management Makes Impulsive Decisions

The position started out okay. There was some drama in the office. Management put a lot of pressure on line employees to meet unrealistic expectations. Promises are made that there are many opportunities to move up in the company but they drag their feet and you have to provide your notice for anything to actually change. Upper level management and corporate made very impulsive and reckless decisions during the pandemic that crippled many of their branches due to not looking at the trickle down effects, letting key players go- cutting staff in branches that had more business than the employees could handle while keeping on employees in branches that was struggling to find business anyway. Would not reccommend.

Don’t work here

Hostile work environment. No training. Was penalized when I was not able to go to a meeting due to being exposed to COVID and was advised obviously not to go. Then it was held against me later on. Job was threatened if not enough calls were made. Just stay away from Adecco.

Pros

Cons

Management, training, pay.

Best team!

My best 1year 7months in this comany! We had amazing team! We always keep as like one! Feel respect and was happy to work together! I missing that time when we was together!

fun environment with great culture

The work/life balance is great. I really like the fast pace environment and culture here. The team is amazing and the management is authentic and very helpful. I learned a lot and will always have positive things to say about Adecco Denver.

Pros

Lunch and learns, great benefits, family culture, work/life balance

Cons

Not really many negative things. Fast paced, but I like that.

Terrible Management. Unfair compensation.

No support and barely any training. No clear job description. Responsibilities were puked on me with no further training or support. Was promised a pay raise and promotion. Nothing after 6 months of waiting\contacting. Worked 12 hour shifts regularly.

Pros

None.

Cons

Terrible Management. None, if any, terrible health care. No training.

Great co-workers

Fun job but over time pay went down and expectations went up. Wanted 100 calls a day. Also had to get paperwork done and follow up with current temps

Hard KPI’s to hit- quantity over quality. Training is less than.

Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Adecco is it’s a salaried role. Some Recruiters are able to work more than 40 hours others are told they cannot. Unfair playing field.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Adecco are okay.Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at Adecco, I think it’s all about who you know.ManagementIn general, managers at Adecco cannot comment.CultureCollaboration with my colleagues at Adecco is non existent.OverallMy experience working at Adecco I left staffing because of this company.

Great variety in day to day tasks

Good people and job, pay rate not in line with market industry standards. Job was fairly simple, just high volume and constant pressure. If pay was in line with work load, I would still be there.

Horrible.. expectations are way too high

Recruiters are treated so poorly by upper management. It’s all about the dollar signs. Expectations aren’t even achievable. Terrible company to work for.

Pros

Room for growth

Cons

Expectations, no work/life balance

Plenty of work to do

Busy fast paced. You will always have something to do. Environment is busy. Job is usually seasonal. You are able to get overtime in busy seasons.

Very nice company

The staff is very helpful and kind. They will actually go an extra mile for you if needed, They support you and always have time to listen to your input/ideas.

Adeeco is a great place to work

I was laid off due to Covid. Adecco is a grrat conpany to work for great people and a 6 week training program to get you up to speed.I learned so much

Pros

Get to go out to lunch everyday and bond with your coworkers..

Cons

Busy office

Non ci siamo

Non considerato, lanciato in un nuovo ruolo senza formazione alcuna.

Pros

Nessuno

Low pay, high expectations

I worked internally at the office. Poorly paid..high expectations..micromanaged..overselling positions to meet numbers.. the company will capitalize on workplaces where no one wants to work anyway (poor conditions, bad environment) and then not understand when you cannot fill roles. Managers seemed to be promoted by default or from a competitor. Commission is seen as a selling point but it is low compared to industry standard.Take an entry level office job for the same pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6,4K